Male married into wealth

>male married into wealth
>wife is the breadwinner

there is literally nothing more pathetic.

He's a prince. He doesn't have to do shit.

at least he's not Goku

Bulma would think it's worth it just because she can call herself a princess now.

Chi Chi is a princess iirc.

He is royalty after all.

>marrying into wealth
>never has to work a day in his life, can just get swole
>pathetic
Only one.

Being a manlet

>prince of manlets
>pathetic
Insects like you only deserve to be crushed

Vegeta is living the dream. He's fucking Stacy AND she's his sugarmomma. Look at that image. You just know she sucked him off while wearing those overly expensive pink sunglasses on her head right before they met up with everyone. Vegeta is going to have to wipe the lipstick off his power pole later before he goes balls deep in her before beddy time.

How did this even happen anyway? It still baffles me.

Bulma was acting like a slut as usual, but Vegeta tamed her pussy.

Walked in on him half naked after trainining
Saw that BSC
She got so wet that she could drown puar in her panties, if she was wearing any
Vegeta was raged out and didn't have the energy to spend int training
He was also a virgin at the time
Bulma practically raped him
20 minutes later she can barely feel her legs and is smoking a cigarette while giggling
Vegeta is laying there wide eyed and staring at the ceiling

>Implying Vegeta only lasted 20 minutes when he found a new muscle he could train

Why?
If I could, I'd do the same shit.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't count if the male can destroy the planet they live on.

Why does Vegeta have a weird tan

>I'm pretty sure it doesn't count if the male can destroy the planet they live on.

This. Vegeta has the role of a lion king. He is powerful, but his female mate does the basic hunting. Vegeta is just there to display his power and battle foes.

Do you think they fucked in that gravity chamber?

He was a 100% virgin and Bulma was tight wet super turned on and known to be the best piece of ass on the planet.
Any other normal man who hasn't fucked or even thought about sex seriously in ever would have popped in 20 pumps.
He pounded her out till she tapped out and he painted her womb stomach and a bit more on the ceiling of the gravity chamber.

The preceding times...basically when vegeta would get pissed or frustrated and go find bulma no matter where she was or what she was doing on the compound and rape her raw from sun up till sun down.
Then go back to training after splitting a senzu bean with her.

That's literally my dream.

balding

That dick game ridiculous, Bulma had to cuff him.

Bulma realized way too late that she missed the boat with Son Goku, so she went and got the next best thing.

>I'm pretty sure it doesn't count if the male can destroy the planet they live on.

Considering this also applies to Yamcha who also fucked Bulma and got so sick of her bitching he dumped her, I'd imagine it makes Vegeta that much more pathetic, when you take into account the fact that Bulma used him as a replacement for Yamcha and aside, Goku who she openly admits she regrets not getting with.

I can sorta understand why Vegeta abandoned her and baby Trunks shortly after the Android arc started.

Sad

>trying to make Vegeta sound worse than Yamcha

Nah, Vegeta at the time was the second strongest person that they knew of, behind Goku. Yamcha was such a literally who, they might as well not even have had him in the series anymore. Going from Yamcha to Vegeta is like going from a Red Rider wagon to a F-35. The only way she could have done better was to get with Goku, who was unavailable. On top of that, he's royalty. Maybe not a royal for anything that really matters anymore, but royalty is still royalty.

Money marrying Title isn't a new concept.

Why are people acting like this shit is fresh. Literally every civilization has had new money rise and royalty fall, and the two connecting bloodlines to gain the best of both worlds.

there is literally nothing less wrong than that

But Vegeta was a mass murderer and then suddenly people stopped caring.

Still a better dad then Sasuke

Didn't he cuck Yamcha?

a bandit princess, so not really a princess

Alien lives don't matter and the Majin incident was Babidi's fault.

Are you saying Ox King isn't a sovereign of his own land?

You clearly know nothing about how royalty works.

>Nah, Vegeta at the time was the second
strongest person that they knew of, behind Goku.

This doesn't refute the fact that not did Yamcha fuck Bulma before Vegeta, but Bulma picked Vegeta as a replacement for Yamcha who broke off the relationship before going off to get killed. Bulma ultimately comes to terms with the fact that her and Yamcha was nothing but puppy love and laments over the chance she missed with getting with Goku, who she could always rely on.

Vegeta being royalty of a dead race, with the except of a handful of people, one which he killed personally, (Nappa) one he sent to his death (Raditz) and one of not only outclasses him on several occasions, but doesn't even acknowledge his heritage (Goku) makes the fact that Vegeta IS a royalty a joke, considering his wife outranks in him both worth and and wealth, outside fighting and legit took his virginity and got herself knocked up with ZERO aspirations for them staying together. If not for the meddling of Future Trunks and Goku later, Vegeta wouldn't even have a place to go back to much less, care about settling down with Bulma, who, if we go by her future self, went out of her way to discourage Vegeta's own kid not to expect anything of him vs Goku who she made her kid ride back through to save.

He didn't have any land, Roshi blew it all up

>Didn't he cuck Yamcha?

No. Because Yamcha and Bulma were already broke up, even before Vegeta came to Earth. By the time Yamcha is resurrected, Bulma had finally moved on with Vegeta. Prior to this, Bulma was the one who wanted to get back with Yamcha, before Namek happened.

Also and more importantly, Vegeta didn't even want anything to do with Bulma or baby Trunks, since it not only directly impeded his training, but that Bulma wanted to tie him down with pleasantries, while Goku was getting further and further ahead of him.

>Bulma always craved Goku cock
You could see it in her eyes when she met with him during the final DB tournament.
>just not as brave as ChiChi
>find out he's a saiyan
>another saiyan comes out of the woodwork
It's pretty obvious what happened.

>married
Pretty sure he just fucks her for a living.

A better question is how did an asshole like Vegeta end up being best husband and best father?

Actually I just watched Kai. That's not how that shit went down.

>Namekian Balls: 1) Revive Piccolo, 2) teleport him to Namek
>Earth Balls: Revive everyone killed by Frieza's dudes (Vegeta and most of the Namekians).
>Namekian Balls: 3) teleport everyone to Earth.
>Vegeta and Namekians live at Capsule Corp with Bulma for 130ish days while they wait on the Namekian balls to recharge.
>Namekian balls: 1) move Krillin's soul to Earth, 2) Revive Krillin, 3) Revive Yamcha (he goes first because he has Bulma)
>While reviving Kirilin, they find out Goku is dead and training in space so Vegeta steals Bulma's spaceship to go train while they're distracted making the third wish.
>130 days later Namekian balls 1) Revive Tenshinhan, 2) Revive Chaozu (they are teleported to Earth as a freebie), 3) send the Namekians to a new planet (except Piccolo).
>Vegeta is still in space during this time. There's all sorts of hints about Yamcha being jealous of Vegeta, Yamcha being a coward, and Bulma calling Vegeta a good man (she thinks he bravely went off in search of Goku).
>Vegeta returns shortly before Goku does. Yamcha runs out prepared to fight him but Bulma just tells Vegeta that he's dirty and needs to shower after which she guides him to the showers while Yamcha stands around looking like an idiot. Bulma leaves him a change of clothes (lol pink shirt) while she washes his.
>Then everything quickly happens with Freiza, Trunks, and Goku all arriving. After which everyone decides to train for the next three years.
>Over that time Vegeta starts training in 100G then later 300G. At times he gets injured and Bulma watches over him. At some point Yamcha decides to go on a training journey with Puar (ironically after looking in on Vegeta training).
>We don't see the characters again until after Trunks is born.

tl;dr: She might've cucked Yamcha but he fucked off on his own anyways.

I think helping save the planet more than earned his keep

>AND she's his sugarmomma.
>overly expensive pink sunglasses
I don't really think either of them are that materialistic. Bulma almost always prefers to build things rather than buy them, and Vegeta just likes to exercise.

This. If women can do it why can't men? Make Bulma work and support the family while you have fun with your saiyan pals.

Except for the guy jealous of the lucky bastard

When he realized caring for his family made him stronger.

Bulma was always looking for a hunk, even back in the Dragon Ball days.

The REAL question is how she managed to stay a virgin throughout her adult life, much less as a QT teenager.

>virgin
Huh?

>virgin
user...

being an asshole doesn't make you a bad father or husband automatically, you can be an asshole to everyone but still care about them, which he does

This is the same planet that forgot King Piccolo existed

>not dating a girl richer than you

Dude's royalty and at this point could probably quite literally rip the planet in two with his bare hands if he was so inclined. I'm pretty sure that more than makes up for having a rich wife. Goku's in a pretty similar situation, the only difference being that his wife is royalty and he STILL has to farm radishes and fight in tournaments for pocket money.

I miss when this site wasn't Sup Forumschan.

>nothing more pathetic
not a lot of reflective surfaces where you live user?

>He was a 100% virgin
How can you be sure that Freeza or Nappa didn't take him to a space prostittute?

They are married

Leave Kanye alone

He's a better dad then goku as well.
As a matter of fact goku is a worse father then both incarnations of piccolo, hercule/satan, and dabura.

Freeza thought of him as a pet he could send out to bring him back conquered worlds.

Nappa was his loyal saiyajin knight that taught/protected him.

To a saiyajin, laying pipe = marriage. And saiyajin royalty were taught that their bloodline and genes were fucking special and should be protected above all else.

Bulma basically took the guys cherry almost forcibly, if that canon picture drawn by toriyama is any indication.

After that it was Vegeta hunting her down by scent and ki signal capturing her and taking the pussy all over capsule corps compound. Till he knocked her up.
He was kind of freaked out when she told him that she was pregnant. He never saw a pregnant woman before.
The saiyajin women lay eggs.

>not having your wife work for you
This millennial

>He's a better dad then goku as well.

Allowing Dr. Gero to use Bulma and kid Trunks as target practice disqualifies Vegeta from being anything but shit tier as a parent compared to Goku and this is considering how neglectful Goku is.

It's literally because of the future version of Vegeta's son that baby Trunks and Bulma survives.

Nice try Yamchacuck. Vegeta was the one who killed Yamcha back in the Saiyan saga and then proceeded to steal his woman. How much more pathetic can you get than that?

>Vegeta was the one who killed Yamcha back in the Saiyan saga and then proceeded to steal his woman.

So Vegeta moonlights as a Saibaman? Vegeta didn't still Bulma, so much as Bulma settled for a freeloading manlet, since she couldn't have Goku.

Since the death of his father, Vegeta is the king and never figured out.
Bulma is technically the queen of the Saiyans.

Uncrowned king only, I think, but it depends on how their monarchy works.

>Not getting a sugar mommy
Whatever nerd

Would either Vegeta or Goku tap the female saiyans? If they hadnt their current wifes.

>>male married into wealth
>>wife is the breadwinner
>there is literally nothing more pathetic.
Whatever you say, grandpa.

>>male married into wealth
>>wife is the breadwinner
>there is literally nothing more pathetic.
The Horrible things he has to put up with

How do we stop Saiyans from stealing our Earth women?

king of a dead planet

why does goku have one in all fucking dbgt?

they could go /ss/ for Goten

A king wouldn't live in Freeza or Gokus shadow, but a prince could

If you want to point at pathetic than look no further than Yamcha, he is the one that gave up the hot genius billionaire for what? playing around with some dumb broads and ending up alone with some weird shapeshifting cat that you lend off to some old man to rape.
Yamcha is the ultimate definition of pathetic, nobody expects anything out of him, nobody can depend on him, he's just the loser of the group.

a shit is a better dad than sasuke

>canon picture

Source?

That's literally the dream.

BIG SAYA COCKS
LITTLE NINGEN DICKS

Why do these spics keep making fake spoilers? it never ends up appearing do they like fooling the same bunch of dumbasses over and over?

Bulma might have a job, but Vegeta is still the one that jobs

Hit will win

That's my dream, OP. I just wish it would be an arranged marriage just for appearance and the woman would leave me alone in a part of her mansion. I'm not able to handle IRL human interactions.

>Female married into royalty
>Male can blow up fucking planets