Post images that destroy Sup Forums

Post images that destroy Sup Forums.

left cant meme

/thread

/thread

>Status Quo Warrior
but the status quo is neo-liberal globalism and we are clearly against that.
are you a fucking retard?

fpbp

>promotes individualism
>he's against the neo-liberal globalism that promotes individualism

>we

>neoliberal globalism that promotes individualism

A least use something that affects somebody.

>modern institutional status quo is a mistake
>blow up every institution because its oppressive
>modernity is oppressive
>when we go back to tom hanks living on an island without modern institutions we will be free from oppression
this is what the sjw actually wants

fpbp

Baaahahahahahaha SUCK COCK COMMUNISTS

Saged

He's made a "destroy Sup Forums" thread on Sup Forums. Of course he's fucking retarded

fpbp

Yes. There is no better subject for the neoliberal global order than a individual consumer, with no identity beyond the market place.

>I knew marxism before I knew fascism
Sieg

>destroying Sup Forums
>hard

that's great and I like most of those things
Unfortunately, the mass 3rd world immigration you want as well doesn't work out

Mass immigration benefits the rich, not the workers.

>individualism
>no identity
m8 just listen to yourself

It's painful to watch.

>individualism
>under private property

the problem is that the vast majority of people on "your side" want mass immigration
don't lie

Leftists can't meme

You really are all Marxist filth and deserve the rope.

>"your side"
Just because they constantly attempt to co-opt and derail "my side" doesn't mean they are actually on my side, or that they aren't getting shot.

The good old days of productive social democrats, led by the working class, working for the working class.

sadly there's nobody left who stands for those values in what is best described as (((new labour))). It's all feminist dance therapy and alternate african history degree holders that never worked a single day in their life outside of their protected class.

>comes here every day
>thinks he's destroying pol

Holy shit you really are fucking retarded

SuccDems thought they could achieve change peacefully. Just like abolition of slavery, this is a lie based on misplaced hope.

lmao, the left has been the bastion of sage spaces and faggot rhetoric, but now they are trying to steal "snowflake" all of the sudden?

done

The guy in the meme picture isn't. He is a liberal conservative shill.

Because the left is busy doing things like making good arguments and make the world a better place while right wing white men reactionaries do childish things like make stupid internet memes

it really doesn't matter if they are co-opting when they are the majority in your ideology

What?

>the left is busy making good arguments and the world a better place

in a scale of 1 to 10, how butthurt are you

Wait a minute then who we would do with the private property after abolish it?

Yeah i wasn't the left that elected a clown and overall national embarrassment of a president like Trump

>it doesn't matter that they are perverting and subverting, because there's more of them
>we must respect people's chosen pronouns
All SJWs are to be shot, both right-of-center and the far-right kind.

You hold it collectively, in common.

So the way to make the individual resurge is becoming itself a collective of workers?

Only a clinical idiot can ever be a leftist.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about us, you little red? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Sup Forumsack’s finest brigade, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Antifa, and I have over 300 confirmed redpills. I am trained in autistic warfare and I’m the top shitposter in the entire Sup Forums board. You are nothing to me but just another shill. I will wipe you the fuck out with redpilling the likes of which has never been seen before on this board, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, commie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of autists across Sup Forums and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, you shill. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, pinko. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can troll you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in slide thread exposing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Sup Forums and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” post was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn sheep. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Goldstein.

Oh look it's the same shill who made the earlier anti-peterson thread

this
fuck {{{peterson}}}

And racism and being right wing is linked with low iq

fpbp

Yes. Being the one to scramble to the top of the pile and to distance yourself from others is not being individual, it's being alone.

The left is completely destroyed. We are shitting on you everywhere we find you.

meh

Really because Trump and brexit is making people hate the right

Man it's been years and the left still can't make funny memes.

That's only media spin. The same media that gave Trump a 1% chance to win the election. So yeah.

KYS nigger

What part of ireland are you from?

FpBp

>tories about to have the british PM since Thatcher
>italy going prefascist in next election
>poland hungry holding strong against EU aggression
>isreal BTFO african migrants

Only hard lefty marxists like yourself hate the right. Everyone else is jumping on board

> people
> my imaginary consensus as portrayed by CNN

Look lol the little shills came equipped with a collection of shitty memes for their latest shill campaign.

MADE IN RUSSIA
SHOW ME THE MASTURBATION MACHINES

Oi, beggorah, are ya tryin to take me potatoes?

/thread

Never ever fucking post that again

I'm mocking him. The OP is a faggot.

>destroy Sup Forums
>implying governments would ever let harm come to their hurtbox

You have made a massive mistake. Doing this to me would have made you a symbol in the world of memes and copypasta. It is so typical for someone like you to forget this. It is so typical for someone like you to use indifference. I was prepared to open your world to my meme collection and share my rare pepes and redpills, with you. You will forever regret the choice you just made, so I will offer to let you react to this copypasta again. If you do not, you will have to face the consequences.

fpbp

OP is a faggot

>implying we are right wing

Is this the new goreposting?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little red? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Sup Forumsack’s finest brigade, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Antifa, and I have over 300 confirmed redpills. I am trained in autistic warfare and I’m the top shitposter in the entire Sup Forums board. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this board, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, commie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of autists across Sup Forums and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, you shill. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, pinko. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can troll you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in slide thread exposing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Sup Forums and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” post was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn sheep. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Goldstein.

Actually your views are pretty interesting can you recommend me some books?

Yes. Potato famine 2.0 when?

>All SJWs are to be shot, both right-of-center and the far-right kind.
that's great, but 90% of the people who consider themselves communist also consider themselves a humanist located on planet earth and are too fucking stupid to realize that importing millions of double digit iq sub-Saharan Africans will destroy their country

>The left is still pushing the status quo warrior thing
Wew

In all fairness, Peterson is very close to that strand of Liberal. What's funny about the picture is the use of "Status Quo Warrior" and "Rejected" in the same picture since they are contradicting.

Lmfao

I honestly can't tell the difference between actual leftists and people making fun of leftists