>Historically welcoming and cosmopolitan
>Had one of the greatest Empires in human history
>On the whole lovely people
>Great food
>Proud of their culture
>Hard workers
>Traditional values
>Secular, or at least tolerating of other cultures
Why the hate? I feel shitholes like Romania or Poland are more befitting of the slur Roaches than Turks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyJB6OuLnvg
youtube.com/watch?v=1fEjHoMSZus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because we Turks are not white and whites are subhumans

>Poland are more befitting of the slur Roaches than Turks
Just kys.

>Their culture

You mean the culture they stole from Greeks, Albanians, Armenians, Assyrians and other natives?

>tolerating

Oh you mean the kind of tolerance Sultan Hamid II showed?

begone, roach.

>A
>FUCKING
>AMERIMUTT
shoo before i kick your mongrel skull in

I actually like the Polish but I feel if you're going by the idea that a roach is infesting nations and not providing benefit Poles fit it better.

They didn't steal their culture from Greeks. That's like saying the British stole theirs from the Romans, the Greeks are one of many cultures that make the distinctive Turk culture that dominated large parts of the known world for centuries. They developed their own distinctive culture in the process.

In fact my ex girlfriend was Polish and I teased her about this all the time

m8 you either don't know history or simply retarded. How mony european nations suffered centuries under thier infestation? Your polish diaspora problem is nothing compared to turks and thier spawn festering in europe to this day. Ask any non kebab german about it.

Genetically they are rape babies from Greece and Armenia.

>"Durr hrr hes posting from burgerland, so he must be a burgertard urrh nngnggnngngg durr"

kys, im not a tard.

also what fuckin' country is "Pan African" country lmao?

Nein, you stole our fuckin' land. I dont hate turks but i dont like them either, so youre a roach

>Subhuman Amerimutt
>In charge of genetics
errytime

When will we exterminate Amerimutts already?

Address the point or gtfo
Nice ad-hom nigger shithead

We wuz Suleiman n shiiiet

They are the original amerimutts. Literally a spermcocktail of various thnic groups

I don't hate Turkey. The only thing I don't like is them undermining the legitimacy of Assad. I'm of Palestinian descent and I'm cool with Everyone except Israel and Gulf Arab states.

God bless Palestine, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, Iran and Hezbollah.

This, turks are arab rape babies kek even now their women crave for the BAC (Big Arab Cock)

Show me your flag Amerimutt/white subhuman

I would love to butcher the children in front of their parents.

shoo shoo mutt.

didn't see your flag

are you

a) white subhuman
b) amerimutt
c) rapebaby

pick 1

This is my flag turkmutt. I know such an idea is alien to you because you are too busy guzzling amerimutt sperm

The only reason why you are brown is that your ancestors were raped by us kek, stop larping as a nigger

>us
see or show flag

He already told you he's arab. I am Nord African.
Both are vastly superior to turk mutts

>wtf I love roach women now!

As is every race if you go back far enough. But the Turk race now is the more or less the same as that under the Ottoman Empire

I don't. Although i'm in literally every fucking thread roasting you, in reality i don't hate you, this is just my Sup Forums autism. Too bad we're gonna have a war soon tho. Anyway i felt like spreading some love today.

Speak for yourself dishwashing turkmutt in London. I am pure berber with a touch of arab ancestry, you are a literal sperm cocktail

Turkey had a large empire, but they were still dumb. They had to import their scientists, engineers, and skilled tradespeople. Little advancement actually came out of Turkey. They were just obedient Muslim hordes great in number.

Who the fuck keeps telling Turks that they are civilized or even human? Wtf Sup Forums?

They are compared to arabs and niggers.

Romanians are gyppos

Being resourceful and great with trade was the strength of their empire

They ARE sandniggers

Lol. These are Turks. All they do is shit in their own mouths.

Erdogan, is that you????

>Maybe if I call them sub human enough times, reality might warp and my race might have ended up contributing something to society.

Sub human calls another race sub human lol.

they are central asiatic mixed with greeks and slavs.

also show your fucking flag.

>(((cosmopolitan)))
becayse they're donmeh kikes aka roaches, why do you care, pakistan?

There are Sub-Saharan African empires that were successful at trade, like the Mutapa Empire. It doesn't take much.

Turkey confuses the fuck out of me.

Everything I read describes Turkey as the "Muslim success story" due to being secular and modern thanks to Ataturk, but Ataturk would be spinning in his fucking grave if he knew what Turkey was doing today.

They scream about being secular and modern and Western yet they work so hard to obliterate every notion of being secular, modern, and Western and bring back this Islamic value system bullshit.

kelly?

Are you that subhuman balkanrapebaby from Yugoslavia in Sweden?

No they are not you stupid nigger. They are sub human vermin. Just look at the streets in their cities. It is pure shit. The whole nation is run by a shit eating mongaloid and the fucking retards support him like a bunch of inbred fucks.

They are shit colored people with a shit culture.

Shit colored people = shit people = shit race = shit culture.

I don't really hate them but they aren't European or white, they are basically mutts and the roach memes are mostly just banter
A step above commie Kurds though

thats islam for you bud, ataturk didn't obliterate islam from turkey and thus only postponed the ottomans going full durka durka in modern times.

Most turks are pale skinned you moron, the brown ones are usually kurds.
Again show your fucking flag.

we're not crackers almancı

As a Turkish man myself i love to take big black cocks up my ass several times a day to help clean out the remnants of kebab

because western propaganda. btw, good job with sticking it to the mutts in syria

>thinks white means anything outside of muttland

my sides

Lol yeah light skinned. Maybe to you nigger

I wonder what it likes being a turk. Hated by the west, hated to the east, hated in the south and hated in the north. Takes some mental gymnastics to think people actually like your people.

Rape. murdering. trying to conquer us the instant they get some power. Tolererating of other cultures my fucking ass, turkroach. Fuck off.

>Most turks are pale skinned
he actually believes this kek

if I was straight I'd probably marry a pale skinned slightly Eurasian Turkish girl

Do you actually believe that african guy is what a average turk looks like ?
If yes, i end our conversation, its like talking to a dog.

projection: the post

i imagine it would feel like being an american

It takes gold medal gymnastics for them to think they are people at all.

FUCKING ALMANCI NIGGERROACH

Turkey just attacked their NATO ally.
They keep attacking Greece. Maybe that's why?

If you went back to Turkey we wouldn't hate you, Mustapha.

Kill yourself

That is a turk you dumb nigger

the U.S. doesn't have neighbors. We have tacos to the south and I'm not even sure if Canada actually exists.

I dont, but I pretend to because its funny
t. armenian

I don't hate them, BUT they don't assimilate, have more criminal energy than natives here, are arrogant and all around annoying.

Kill yourselves faggots.

I like Turks when they are in Turkey

almost all turks here are retarded mongoloids

Erdogan is chimping out against us at the moment because we claimed the Armenian genocide is real

Fucking subhuman Turks get everything they want here and they still muck it up, we aren't allowed to deport or kill them but we can sure as hell bully and segregate them, fucking untermensch.

NO U

What's the Coptic Genocide, faggot?

Lol. You can try and be a tricky nigger but you don't fool me.

I do realize there are whites who join Islam but I see them as sub human as well. They're too fucking retarded to be allowed on Earth.

>Because we Turks are not white and whites are subhumans

I bet you dont even know how the device you're using to connect to the internet works. I bet you don't know how the internet works either.

In the late 80's back when I was wiring ISDN groups and T1s into educational institutions, there were no Turks on the internet. It was too hard for them to figure out how to connect to, and Turkey barely had phones. Nothing innovative ever comes out of Turkey because they are the world center of retardation and imbreeding, not technology.

You don't have to be a muslim to be a turk you moron, there are plenty secular turks and turks are not african looking.

>cosmopolitan
>lovely people
>hard working
>values
>secular
It's like you're trying to describe roaches by things they arent.
Turks are the dumbest, laziest, most exclusionist, most provocative, mudslime fundamentalist pack animals I've had the displeasure to meet.

i hate them because i have met a lot of them

All Turks are muslims you fucking retarded nigger. Go suck off a kike.

Those shitty empires pale in comparison to the size and might of the Ottoman Empire though.

says the one who will never marry any girl

Because they get everywhere, spread disease, and royally fuck up electronics. Not to mention the fact that they are just plain disgusting.

>Great food
True. Your food is so good we kept most of it after kicking your roach asses out. Only we made it even better by adding pork.

>>Historically welcoming and cosmopolitan
They rape and murder. Their foundations are on the bloodied corpses of the Byzantined
>>Had one of the greatest Empires in human history
Define greatness. Their empire was Islamic, literally subhuman.
>>On the whole lovely people
Lol wot?
>>Great food
It's ok at best and only tolerable as being the only thing open at 3am on a pub crawl
>>Proud of their culture
Given their homosexual and Islamic culture. That's a degenerate thing
>>Hard workers
Maybe. I can concede a little here.
>>Traditional values
Of faggot type Islam.
>>Secular, or at least tolerating of other cultures
They love those Kurds (also Muslim) :DDDDD. They toppled the eastern Roman Empire with tolerance right?

>Erdogan is chimping out against us at the moment because we claimed the Armenian genocide is real
A surprisingly good move from our awful government, I have to admit

Pork is shit tier, its the lowest quality meat. I still eat it on occasion but Beef and Lamb are far more rich and tasty in most meals

of course the roach doesn't like pork, I bet he hasn't even tried bacon.

Consider yourself luckily that your Gastarbeiter were mainly Turks. We have Turks and Moroccans, the latter even worse

CONSTANTINOPLE

While we're on the subject, here's a documentary about sex in Turkey

youtube.com/watch?v=tyJB6OuLnvg

The entire thing is fucking cringeworthy, but go to around 26 minutes to hear normal, young Turkish guys as they try to talk the British woman into fucking them and describing how they fuck tranny prostitutes.

with out a doubt the worst kind of "minority" in the netherlands.
>too (turkish) nationalistic (i dont mind when foreigners are proud of where they come from, but these roaches are overnationalistic)
>dont assimilate
>inbred products
>their dutch is so broken it is honestly sad
>they dont work yet they have one of the most beautiful cars ( i wonder why)
>they dont pay taxes
they're nothing more than a tool for the jews to destroy the western civilisation.
youtube.com/watch?v=1fEjHoMSZus
you dont need to understand what they're saying to see why they're known as "turkroaches"

>They rape and murder. Their foundations are on the bloodied corpses of the Byzantined
I didn't claim the Empire didn't become powerful through conquest but, unlike most, it embraced trade and interaction with other powers to its benefit
>Define greatness. Their empire was Islamic, literally subhuman.
Size, longevity and status
>It's ok at best and only tolerable as being the only thing open at 3am on a pub crawl
As I thought, you've only had the fast food shitty kebab shops (which are still infinetly better than the shitty chip shops that used to fill the streets of the UK) Try some real home cooked Turkish food and you'll see its amazingly flavourful
>Given their homosexual and Islamic culture. That's a degenerate thing
???
The other points are fairly tame and I cba to reply to all of it

kek

>we
LMAO that retarded rapebaby thinks it kicked us out :DDD
Did your subhuman grandpa died on Gallipoli shore?