Episode 17 preview

youtube.com/watch?v=bWRj9Jo8juk

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=64350162
twitter.com/kisaragiran/status/895901754000261120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

New preview pic.

Nothing can save this show anymore.

I guess I'll pick it up for this one week if something is actually happening.

>Team Metchin getting BTFO by Altair
We all knew it was coming but it kinda makes the rest of Altair's side trivial.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=64350162

My husband is so cute.

This pic confirms that Yuuya was killed by Syo.

Do you guys think anyone will actually die? It's been so long since Mamika ate shit that it's a bit hard to tell.

I really doubt anyone else will die

This shows pacing is as bad as Attack on Titan.

Was really hoping that they would cancel this dumpster fire

Sota, get yourself and your shitty drawfagging skills out of here.

People will have to acknowledge his genius when the seemingly random awkward and disproportionate character defeats Altair in the elimination chamber though.

>somehow Meteora's holopsicon brings Soda's drawing to life
>it's so horribly drawn proportionally that Altair can't find the weakspots to attack

I just hope we get a proper conclusion to the story, the franchise is basically death so this is the only time we will get to know these characters, it's a waste really

>the franchise is basically death

but we have 2 ongoing mangos

which we won't get translated outside of maybe a couple pages in these threads

Manga adaptations are irrelevant, buddy. It's just a bit of extra cash on the side.

We don't need a general right now.

you are literally months late for that one, retard

>producer signing shit in D.C. instead of trying to fix the story

H U B R I S

is dat sum cg altair

>even Hiroe knows it's a flop
How did they manage to make an anime so anti-fun?

Honestly they don't feel well thought out aside "they are supposed to be stereotypes". They were going the right direction by making Mamika character develop, but otherwise it's been lackluster except maybe for Alice changing. The others can be summed up in one sentence.

Who cares

ouch

twitter.com/kisaragiran/status/895901754000261120

Something about the collab failing because of some errors in the game?

Because the game doesn't combine well with Re:CREATORS.

Ah, so that's why. RIP

Sounds like it was very niche to begin with. Too bad it didn't make a boost

This show and everything related to it literally died at the beach.

Looks like the average sales are going to be 1k if not less. A shame because the idea was fun, they didn't win the hearts of the audience.

Maybe if the show was an actually interesting clash of various mediums and genres with worthwhile character development instead of wanking the anime industry and putting people to sleep, they would have been successful.

Stop posting

I wanna kiss the shark

Interesting that they post on this hour of the day, they usually wait 6 more hours before posting the Friday image. Here's hoping it means more

Rooting for
A L I C E
L
I
C
E

I really want to know what she's planning considering how two mecha, a shounen final boss, and the nippon armed forces can't so much as scratch Altair.

Rooting for the knight!
And it feels right!

they took themselves too serious with this idea, or to put it better they never knew what to do with it, it's not 2deep4u, it's not dumb fun, there is barely fanservice and that came too late, the premise was too big for the personnel involved, it doesn't help that Hiroe got out of his comfort zone too much, there are barely elements of what made Black Lagoon popular to begin with, so his strenghts as a writter became useless

Take it to somewhere else

what's your fucking problem?

Fuck off

>The preview contains all the action that the actual episode will have

why though?, I'm discussing the series and all is on topic, if you want a safespace where no one can bash a series when it's worth it then i suggest you to look on another site, because this place clearly isn't for you

Then stop posting if going to keep regurgitating things that were brought up 20 times before. I'm not here to watch you bitch about the show for the last 6 hours.

I'm not forcing you to stay here, I can complain about a series weaknesses as long as it isn't shitposting or just plain baiting
>muh regurgitated 20 times argument
Asuka vs Rei gets a thread daily, when it comes to stale threads this is nothing, and what option we have? More waifufaggotry? Fuck off

The butthurt is delicious.
>a classic in the making

I'll be pissed if the twitter powerup and her mecha are pointless just to show how great the garbage is.

New preview image is up on special

Selesia's mech doesn't last long huh?

I'm tired of defending the decisions taken in regards to the show week after week to dumbasses like you who won't even flinch, no matter what I say. If you're not interested go away to somewhere else. If you want to do a post mortem do it properly after the show is ended. It's pointless to keep arguing whether the show is good or not.

>Teleports behind you

Is this one legit?
RIP Selesia

Vogelchevrolet got cubed

AGAIN!

>nothing personel... kid

was it rape?

>Team Gov is jobbing again
Save us, Alice-chan

It sure was.

There hasn't been a single good defense post so far. After all, you can't justify a bad and weak story.

Go back to plebbit if you can't stand people voicing their opinion.

Where is the rest of Hime's team I wonder?

name 3 good decision direction-wise this show has had, I even will give you 1: cutting some parts of Meteora's infodump in episode 4, so you have to give just 2 more, I like this show, otherwise I wouldn't be posting here at 3:10 am, but that doesn't mean I have to be blind about it's shortcomings, and when the evidence is there that the show is a failure you have to look at the reasons, especially with a show that got so much hype as this one

>There hasn't been a single good defense post so far.
There have been. You just keep replying with smug anime faces or claiming against it. You keep making the same posts like 160982882 every hour even when nobody even bothers to respond to you.

slaughtering the audience

>The absolute state of Selesia
Next level jobber.

She's doing the best she can.

>you
Protip: there is no singular boogeyman who dislikes this anime
I haven't even used a single reaction image in this thread.

>Inclusion of Selesia and Altair to the parking lot fight
>Handling of Souta's confession
What do I get? You will bring your subjective opinion that they don't count anyway. Why should I even bother responding to you?

Fuck off Garbageteora, unless of course you want to do it with me?

They wouldn't hype up the robutts so much just to have them be completely useless, right?

Souta's OC might show up in the last second of this episode or Alice saves the day

>handling of souta's confession
Yes, thinking of how much it dragged on is amazing, not to mention everyone's utter lack of reaction.

I think it matters less how the animr adapted the script when the story is already flawed. They should have hired a second writer to help Hiroe because he's an amateur in that area and given it more time.

I said Souta acts like a normal person and that he is not annoying. The first response I get is a smug Kizuna. That is a fact. He's not a drama queen. He got over his problem. You act like it's still episode 8 where he's conflicted in regards to talking about Setsuna. He interacts with everyone else like a normal person. He's not soaking screentime. Why should I even post about the show's strengths if I get disregarded like that right away?

Aoki is laughing at you right now.

Altair knows what Alice is doing. How is she supposed to save the day?

>fight that felt like an asspull the first time you watch it and at the expense of slaughtering a character (Yuya)
While the flashback was cute and all, we don't even know how Altair became real, we already had a lot of the info and it didn't made Soda a more sympathetic character, it just avoided making him an asshole

At this point it's clear that Hiroe can only make everything worse

You will keep hating it no matter what I say. Between episode 7 and 10 no more than a day passes. It was something uncomfortable to listen to. In the original script only Suruga and Matsubara are there to talk to him about it.

And I said you're delusional if you think I'm that same guy, I haven't said anything about Souta in this thread and on another note, I think Kizuna us facebook meme tier garbage that doesn't belong on Sup Forums.

Yet you keep talking like you're arguing with a single guy.

Then team gov is fucked unless eroge girl shows up.

Onishi(Kazuma) said that everything would be fine because of
>MUH Fanno Disskko

I can't know if you're the same person or not. I know about it. But on this exact thread you act as if you're a new IP bringing something new to the discussion 20 minutes after the last post was made. It's fucking stupid. I don't want to fight over the show with you for hours on end.

You don't think Kubo wrote in that he dies and resurrects as a stand for another character?

Poor poor Selesia. Another time for Garbage to job then.

>it's another episode of user thinks that Sup Forums is just one person
that's even more stale than these threads

Don't worry. She will be the one to take down the vile beast.

I told you, nobody bothers to listen if you say whether the show has done something good or bad. It will not change the mind of anyone involved. It's not worth anyone's time, and it will bring toxicity and an air of cynicism in regards to anything about the show after all is said and done.

Don't worry, Meteora will save the day.

Selesia and Charon will pilot together, good set up.

>I think Kizuna us facebook meme tier garbage that doesn't belong on Sup Forums.
>japanese
>literally animated

She does belong on Sup Forums no matter how much you want to deny it, but luckily for you Kizuna is not allowed on Sup Forums just because of mod's whims, so I don't get why people like you have to act retarded about this since you already have your way.
But please go ahead with the mental gymnastic about how she doesn't belong Sup Forums, I'd like to see if you can come up with bullshit that I haven't seen before.

>implying it's not all going according to plan
>all the MCs of the story get beat up by the super strong antagonist
>just as they're all about to lose
>they stand back up one last time and pull together all their power and banish Altair
Or something like that.

I don't want that garbage to have any more screen time, to be honest.

Why are you so triggered?

Kizuna Ai is as Sup Forums as 2hus, she belongs to /jp/ because she literally isn't anime nor manga.

please define anime