Why is she such a massive slut?

Why is she such a massive slut?

Because that's what I wanted her to be.

Who?

Touma please, we get it, everything in Academy City revolves around you.

Just go to England already.

She looks so soft, holy shit.

It is my city, after all.

You would be too if you weren't ugly.

>PewDiePie memes

>you will never be a slutty early-blooming teenage girl

If i looked like Misaki i would probably have a harem of tokiwadai girls and not waste my time fucking faceless old men.

Would you rape her?

>recognizing PewDiePie memes

She'd probably rape me first.

for what purpose

Y-you too.

When will she get some decent doujins?

She is quite soft.

PUFFY

Is she a virgin?

No.

Why do they look so good together?

Maybe Misaki is just a mind controlled avatar, the real person with the ability is a pervert who mind controlled a pretty girl and turned her into his slutty sex toy.

>>PewDiePie memes

or maybe she's a slut

If I was her I'd be a massive slut too.

But she's completely pure.

She literally grew massive breasts at 14 years old through sheer willpower and GUTS because the boy she likes is into cowtitted Onee-sans

>pure

It's the white stockings and gloves.

If being the slut is rewarded with high position of power and all the wealth, if being a slut is rewarded socially, if being a slut brings no harm to me, I'd gladly be a slut. If being pure and righteous means being poor and having no power and can only complain about it behind the keyboard, surely a rational person can see the benefits of being a slut.

wearing that doesnt make you lutty

being a slut means trading sex for money/favors user

Misaki is a good girl

If the end result is more power and money, then what's the issue? Especially since being a slut is seen as highly desirable in the society, there's no real negative to it. Only negative comes from the poor and the weak who can't afford whores.

Seriously, in live, if you don't play the cards you're given you lose out.

>you will never be a massive slut

>you will never be reincarnated into another world as mental out

From what I've seen from the Light Novels she doesn't seem slutty at all. Fan drawing aside, her personality seems to be generally against that type of thing.

She gets flirtatious with Touma, tried to get "in his strike zone" by throwing mindslaves at him, and teases Mikoto. She also was doing lewd shit with Drills, but that entire manga is lewd as hell so whatever.

It doesn't help that her power, and even her situation concerning Touma, is literally asking for fetishization

Yeah but that was directed a Touma alone, any girl would be that way toward the boy they liked.
When it comes to her power, well any power that manipulates the mind would mostly be viewed in a negative way, to call it fetishization is a little too severe

You just can't give a 14 year old this lewd of a body.
They can't handle that kind of power and responsibility

She just can't help it

Wouldn't you be, if you looked like that?

Her sexual perversions are a direct result of her unhealthy obsession with controlling others.

Senpai>Shoukuhou

Perspective is fucked on that picture. Misaki looks like she has a saggy ass.

And chicken legs.

Well she should. She doesnt do any physical activities and cant run for more than 10 seconds without getting exhausted.

Why isn't there a doujin where she has the powers to make anyone cum instantly and is called "Orgasm Out"?

>tfw you will never get yourself too deep into situations with too many younger boys and end up completely surrendering to their lewd demands

>there are no doujins where Misaki uses her powers to force Misaka to eat her pussy after getting Kuroko to drug her with aphrodisiacs

Haimura can't draw legs or hips properly

Remove Kuroko and you'd have a decent doujin.

>Soba never did a Misaki/Kanzaki threesome
GODDAMMIT

I'm probably just as out of shape as Misaki and I'm almost twice her age, and I still don't have an ass that sags like that. I'm a guy of course, but that shouldn't have anything to do with it.

who?