>you're taking your guns
>we'll be the last mass shooting
That's where you're wrong Jew

Thanks, Obama

that sounds like a threat
we should report them to the fbi

Pizzagate thread

MEGA!

Not with the FBI ignoring any and all tips.

We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers leave them kids alone
Hey! Teachers! Leave them kids alone
All in all it's just another brick in the wall
All in all you're just another brick in the wall
We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers leave those kids alone
Hey! Teachers! Leave those kids alone
"Wrong, do it again!"
"If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?"
"You! Yes, you behind the bike sheds, stand still laddy!"

"Male feminist" is a subsection underneath "types of rape strategies men use".

Just going to leave this classic here to have a good laugh, there has been too much bad shit going around but remember that everything will be okay! youtube.com/watch?v=WCUfkMkVbwo

>Pizzagate thread
Keep me posted.

I'll file it later. Don't worry.

With all the attention drawn to the recent shooting in Florida, will anything really come out of it? Nothing really happened under Obama, Dubya, Bush, Clinton, or really anyone else regarding guns.

High capacity and assault weapons are already heavily regulated and each state has their own individual laws regarding them.

POINT STATUS = MADE

El Abominación de los Judios...

I don't understand leftists

The FBI is going to be restructured. This incident has nothing to do with guns anymore, and everything to do with the FBI being a mess.

So the FBI will stop investigating your crimes if you're nice to them?

Hide that young lady, OP. Slow Joe signaling a 2020 run.

There is a segment of people who want a $15 minimum wage, but also want brown field workers for cheap produce.

We arent going to let you infringe on our personal agency protected by our constitution.

>I respect your rights, but-

THEN. YOU. DON'T.

You don't follow that shit with a but if you actually do.

Is he agreeing that it's a sound strategy?

This is some next level deceit

>eminem says that poland should be wiped off the face of the earth
rude

So it's a personal vendetta and not professional. Got it. Great points, Adam and Joe!

>Hide that young lady, OP. Slow Joe signaling a 2020 run.
He will be in the primaries for sure I think.

>OLD WHITE MAN
>L
>D
>W
>H
>I
>T
>E
>M
>A
>N

Sure thing amigo

2020 will be 1984 i see

>fascism is a left wing ideology

Not bloody likely

What is he implying? That FBI is biased and not investigating this case purely based on evidences?

This would be easier than Clinton.

no, he wont.

It was their fault. They ignored several red flags including a tip off. They wanted it to happen, because they need an excuse for this gun control debate.

As is standard for the eternal Jew. A Jew telling lies is a Jew speaking his natural tongue.

How old will this fossil be? And with the abuse coming out that the nigger committed I'm not to sure ol pedo here will want to run.

When was the last Trump rally?

youtu.be/8B2dwVbTKDg?t=468
Does Pewdiepie actually, genuinely hate niggers?

He said he hates being white.

Don jr is an absolute madman

HIDE YOUR WAIFUS

>that guy from last thread that got triggered by that post isn't from around here
trs pedes are so easy find

all Trump has to do it tweet out "Creepy Uncle Joe" with a picture of him fondling some kid and its over.

That's a lie.

What's the point? Children are constantly used to make a point, refugee crisis anyone?

kek

figures he would that an all white country, then

I dare him to come here and say that in the street, that would be a whole different story

Sup Forums vs. Sup Forums inbound on divegrass

just impeach this fat orange fuck already

what's the score atm?

The fucking news has been playing clips of that bulb headed script reading kid all day

>what's the score atm?

Hasn't started. /toy/ just tied Sup Forums

Seen several articles of this nature but is it normal to announce you interest to run for elections right after an election? I just find it a bit odd to not wait for the year before to do this.

>I dare him to come here and say that in the street, that would be a whole different story

I don't watch weekend news. Who?

>animal print
Never trust a woman that stoops to wearing animal print.

This might be THE Presidency of the United States that proves the existence of objective quality. I'm becoming increasingly convinced that The Trump Presidency is good as a matter of FACT rather than OPINION, and that all criticism leveled against it is reducible to simple misunderstanding. Go ahead and post why you dislike the man. I guarantee that failure to understand some aspect on your part is responsible for the distorted perception you have. Just as 2 + 2 = 4, Donald Trump = good. And in the same way that anyone can be made to see why 2 + 2 = 4 through proper understanding of math, so too can anyone be made to see why President Trump is good through proper understanding of the facts. This is the first example I've encountered of a Presidency that seems to possess intrinsic quality, completely independent of any one person's subjective evaluation.

My sides are busy inventing warp travel as I type this.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Donald J. Trump. The innuendo is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of American Nationalism tropes the motiffs will go over the typical viewers head. There's also Donald Trump's psychotic personality which is deftly woven in to his characterisation- Trump draws heavily from Anno's OC donut steel character Mari Makinami from the Eva rebuilds, for instance. The /ptg/ers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to understand these tropes, to see that they're not just waifubait- they say something deep about Politics. As a consequence, people who dislike Trump truly ARE normies- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the references in President Trump's existential catchphrase "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN", which is itself a cryptic reference to the possessive yandere interaction of Future Adolf's leads. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Youtube's "BUILD THE WALL" comments unfold themselves on their macbook screens. What fools... how I pity them.

what is this all about?

>Seen several articles of this nature but is it normal to announce you interest to run for elections right after an election? I just find it a bit odd to not wait for the year before to do this.

The election cycle here used to work like that, but last decade or so it never ends.

SOMEONE POST THE "TRUMP SHIT POSTS - THE WORLD'S GREATEST SHITPOSTS" MEME

It's not a criminal investigation on President Donald John Trump, it's an investigation on (((Russian))) meddling.

You exist only to make people angry now. Congrats, you're like your cousins in Serbia now.

One of the beta males from Parkland who's anti gun now and who sounded like he was reading a script right afterward.

Sup Forums cup Winter 2018

people around here are feverishly patriotic. he would get the shit beaten out of him by somebody, that's not even a contest. I know, men having actual balls and defending their country, I know burger bros don't see those that often anymore

Maki did not deserve that.

He'll be 79. The dems will run him because they have literally no one else. Also, they think that running a hwhite man will cut into Trump's core demographic.

4chin cup, head on out to smahscast

It was HER TURN!...................... To go to jail.

Well, it is modernist trash desu.

Rin just needs a husband. 26 year old cakes make mistakes.

>mfw tumblr has a propaganda piece on Poland
>calls out piece as slanted and in factual
>hundreds of Jews ascended into my inbox telling me to kill myself and how I'm antisemitic
>literally never met a jew in my life ever but somehow insulted one
White people and their jewish handlers are a delicate ecosystem.

youtube.com/watch?v=fgPxjDjAKyg
comfy viewing lads

>The left said they are right-wing so they must be
0,1 bitcoins deposited into your TRSdomite account

>jew adopted by Latinos
>gets picked on by other jews
>jew doctor proscribed SSRI med
>jew pharma knows they cause psychosis
>jew proceeds to mow down at least half a dozen other jews
I don't think prayer, guns, or white racism are in play here.

Naggers faggots on the radio.

>I dare him to come here and say that in the street, that would be a whole different story

Wow, this is a dumb as fuck post even for you

Will Sup Forums pretend to be non-racist just to spite us?

Checked. It's the same reason they still report it like they do even though they know it just makes the problem worse. In the 1960's and 70's they tried to focus on street crime to push gun control, and they succeeded in passing Saturday Night Special laws in states like Minnesota, but they stopped when they realized it wasn't making Americans anti-gun but anti-black instead. So they switched tactics and started pushing the mass shooting narrative even though they know it amplifies the problem, just like reporting teen suicides back in the day would lead to suicide clusters.

>he would get the shit beaten out of him by somebody

But not you.

>I know, men having actual balls and defending their country, I know burger bros don't see those that often anymore

Maybe in Europe. Not here.

>777
It shall be so

>durr I am student
>hurr I no receive coaching from anti-gun lobbyists!
>durr do what we say, we're kids
>hurr repeal the 2nd Amendment because a school full of kikes and spics said so
>meanwhile DNC fundraises 24/7 in already corrupt Broward County
no one should fall for this orchestrated shit

they're minors, can't vote, half are probably DACA status, and the police should force all of them back into their classrooms like the little truancyniggers they are

Holy shit cool it man, we know how much of a tough you are, please don’t hurt anyone’s feelings

I wish we had a free market but we dont. America has an economy mixed free market/bank/government controlled clusterfest.

And you admit theres nothing wrong with government controlling the rights of the people? People have the rights endowed upon them on this country by the bill of rights. Gay marriage is Marxist that goes against the bible which the Constitution was written. Religious freedom means i dont have to bake a cake for someone whos against MY beliefs with MY private business. Transgenderism is a mental disorder which the federal government has no right of enforcing acceptance upon the country.

Stunting energy emissions of the EPA to actually hurt the economical prosperity of the south which is immoral and goes against the free market. The shadow government isnt fake, it isnt bullshit. You have the intelligence agencies holding power over the pentagon which is highly illegal. You had president Obama wiretapping the "republican" pentagon computers.

Previous Thread Word Cloud

Ah okay, I just find it to be sour grapes when someone announces it right after a winner appears as if they're would've won if they ran.

Is there any chance the Dem 2020 primaries will be as entertaining as R 2016 now that there's more than one serious candidate?