WAAAHHH!! HUHU! WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!

>WAAAHHH!! HUHU! WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!

>WHY WASN'T I GIFTED WITH LEBRON'S ATHLETlC UPSIDE!!

what a compelling mc you got there.

If 80% of the world had superpowers and you didn't, you'd be pissed off too.

What a compelling post you've made, user. I'm sure you'll get tons of fun replies.

>Live in a world where everyone's superior to you. Bonus learn at a young age that you are useless.
>OP expects you to be happy knowing that.

It's less that and more "waaah, why was I born a cripple" followed by Usain Bolt saying he too was a cripple and then giving the MC his legs

most of them are shit and make you uggly, if he wanted to get super powers he should have trained.

>Basically a cripple
>Not getting this
Bravo faggot OP

Before that, he's basically saying "Yeah kid, you're a cripple, give up on your dream"

see

O

Having somekind of ability is better than having none. Look at Devil fruits in one piece for example.

>never trained
>never even considered being a cop or firefighter
Zero sympathy for that glory seeking fag of a MC.

>Trains for countless years until peak human capability
>Still can't become a hero because regulations
>Become a meh-tier vigilante
>Still got owned by people with the right quirks
Good point there
And before some smartass brings up Stain and Aizawa, let's not forget they rely heavily on their quirk so they can deal with the opposition as quickly as possible

Terrible example, the Pirate king most likely didn't have one and neither does his right hand man, one of the 4 most powerful pirates doesn't either and many recognize the weakness it brings is a heavy burden.

It's been shown you can gain physial prowess superior to most heroes simply through training

doesn't seem to make a difference in one piece, they just use things to make up for it like nami.

Toga is almost a normal human with a kinda shitty camo ability and she fucked up his teacher.

What actually bothered me was, that he still tried to become a superhero, but instead of actually working out trying to become a hero with regular human strength(like so many other people do that have non-combat quirks, like eraser) he...doesn't do anything at all until he gained a quirk that required him to learn it in order to not die from using that quirk

MY

where is it said you have to have a quirk to be a hero? aizawa easily fought off multiple quirk users that his ability didn't even work on.

cops are lame though

this, if he really wanted to become a hero and prove everyone wrong, why didn't he train to become strong without a quirk? For fucks sake even Naruto trained his ass off when he couldn't use justu. Even Rock Lee who literally has Chakra Aids trained until he fainted. Naruto is a shit anime, but at least it go the "hard work pays off" element done right. Deku never worked hard until he was given the most powerful quirk in Japan, and maybe even the world.

he didn't want to be lebron
he just wanted to play some basketball

I dunno, All Might himself? Holy shit speedy
>Aizawa
Those guys are low level thugs. And even then he's still overwhelmed near the end. Not to mention how easily one mutation type with an overwhelming strength put him down

I'm talking more about how it doesn't matter what the ability is. The user (or Oda I guess) finds a way to use it offensively. Or if it truly is that bad, find a way to at least make it useful.

>Everything must be PHYSICAL TRAINING
Truly having an MC that analyzes things is a huge mistake for this demographic
>It's another Naruto meme
>Hard works pays off
>Lel you're a ninja jesus all along
Really makes you think

at first Deku didn't wanted to become the #1 Hero, just A hero.

>but at least it go the "hard work pays off" element done right

Naruto is the epitome of hard work doesn't mean shit. Neji was right.

In his generation almost everyone has powers. It's like being born without a limb at this point

That was such a contrived way to set up Deku getting All might.
Now theres the forgotten 20% subhumans who just suffer there.

So is Bakugou Durant is this scenario?

>Now theres the forgotten 20% subhumans who just suffer there.
Not really, most people tend to get normal jobs, and if you are not a hero, you can't use your quirk outside of your own home. Imagine if you can fly but are forbidden to do, that would suck even more i imagine

He wouldn't have even received that quirk had he not worked hard tho.

>It's less that and more "waaah, why was I born a cripple" followed by Usain Bolt saying he too was a cripple and then giving the MC his legs
that's the funniest shit I read today

So you just made that up? Show me where he says that.

aizawa fought off a throng of people and then had to be put down by nomu, his head should've been smashed to pieces but didn't cuz ofp retarded plot armor.

and the characters who don't have also find ways like nami.

No. Bakugou would be Durant if he took up the offer to join the villain alliance.

His innate ability is his analytical skills, if he never got a quirk he could probably join some sort of superhero think tank.

ITT:

People complaining a little kid felt disappointed when he learned his dream was impossible.

That, and his massive balls.
Willingly breaking all your fingers, leg and arm in a fight is not something anyone can do.

as an ugly manlet, you just need to accept the nature of things

He does have a superhuman pain threshold that is going on wolverine tier just if wolverine could sometimes punch as hard as a really mad hulk.

>His innate ability is his analytical skills
True(that and the pain thing), but considering even WITH a superstrength quirk he can barely manage, that alone clearly is not enough
But that with basic strength training could have worked out for low to mid level villains.

wow learn to follow your own show retards.

>oh youre dating a normie without superpowers, do you want your children to be retarded as well?
>If I didnt have powers I'd just kill myself
>Maybe them not having powers is a sign from God that they're bad people, what if we just killed them all?
>people killing themselves from the stress and feeling inferior
>just get a normal job while your neighbour is flying in the sky LOL, fucking subbie kys

didnt stop batman.

>"but abloo blo blo!"

you have no point, redditard

>Forbidden

The first chapter literally shown some kids beating the shit out of Deku with their quirks

>easily
he would have died the 1st moment the long range squad filled him with holes

You can use quirks outside of the home though. You just have to not cause trouble or if it's dangerous get a license to use it. Midoriyas mom would be able to use her levitation and stuff just fine in public as long as she wasn't throwing knives at people.

Both of those are expressions of his dedication to his dream. But I think his real advantage that fuels that is his heroic drive. Deku is shown at the start of the series to be physically incapable of not helping those in need. Even if he has every reason and motivation to run away, his feet push him forward.

This is a bait thread. No one in this thread actually watch this show they just read shipost on Sup Forums and r eddit and think they know everything about this show. Even speedwatchers/readers are better.

>But I think his real advantage that fuels that is his heroic drive

>Even if he has every reason and motivation to run away, his feet push him forward.
which is what ultimately makes him worthy of One For All.

Batman is a bad super hero and you should feel bad for even mentioning him

It might be a translation thing on how strict the rule is, but it is being brought up more than once that people can't use quirks if they don't have a hero license.
>The first chapter literally shown some kids beating the shit out of Deku with their quirks
oh right, because deliquents, little kids as well, are the standard to judge the law system

he didn't say that

Why doesn't Deku just buy a gun?

>aizawa easily fought off multiple quirk users that his ability didn't even work on.
>that his ability didn't even work on.

learn to read fuktard.

then kept cryin' about it for the next dekade cause he can't get over his entitlement.

Why even come to Sup Forums if not to shitpost?

Homie this Japan

>learn to read fuktard.
not that user, but how is he wrong?
Aizawa explicit mentioned that his quirk doesn't work on mutant types, and yet he beat them just like the rest

Genuinely think it would have been better if it was about a normy just being a hero by training hard, and using whatever dirty tricks they need to.

Pretty sure being bullied hardcore had more to do with that.

Why doesn't the support class just build guns and shoot their opponents in the tournament?

Batman had an obscene amount of resources to build himself up with as the benefactor of Wayne enterprises. Deku was just some scrawny kid in a single-parent household. How can the two even be compared? He can't have world class training in every school of martial arts nor can he have a base, equipment and vehicle all tailor-made for his specific methods of crime-fighting.

>Japan
That's why.

Because ironic shiposting is still shitposting and people need to be reminded that everyday.

>dekade

GOODNESS

honestly there's no reason a quirkless hero couldn't exist, when deku goes to the support guys they have a fucking suit of power armor

not AMERICA

>He's great cuz muh analytiks
>He's great cuz he rushes in w /o thinking things over

the lengths they go to, bokufags are this retarded,

It probably is a translation problem or just not explained enough. I'm pretty sure an ability to see magnified won't have any kind of regulation but if your throwing fireballs to cook food your gonna get bitch slapped. I always took it as dangerous quircks or ones that put you or others in potential danger are regulated. The mundane ones people don't care about. Othersiwe they could literally arrest monkey man for sitting on his tail.

Batman is unironically one of the worst capeshit heroes because of the Mary Sue plot armor required to make him remotely capable in a world of legitimate superhumans,

Realistically a gun would BTFO most villains and heroes, but there's already a gun hero.

Agreed. Some of the people in AU, Japan's most prestigious hero school, have some pretty tame powers. I'd say that you could close the gap between them and a regular person with additional training. Sure, when taken to the absolute limits of human ability the one with the quirk might have the edge, but you don't get to say the quirkless person can't compete until they've both taken it to that extreme.

Good thing the manga, and Deku himself, acknowledges he was lucky and deals with it.

MC should blame his fucking ugly, racist mother for not having chosen the superior black seed.

>muh Batman
>calls anyone reddit

LeBron is a punk ass bitch

I feel like it's made worse by the fact that some people have really fucked up quirks. Realistically, Deku wouldn't have been bullied over half of the fucking retarded looking kids in his class with quirks that are literally useless. I mean whoopee the guy has a horn, functionally fucking useless if not a detriment in combat if someone grabs it and uses it to twist your head around. Being a normal jackoff is sometimes a net benefit.

Mind control kid covered psychological isolation, but you could also be a mass of liquid shit or have a fucking exclamation point for a head. Imagine never kissing a girl because you don't really have lips but you jizz sticky goo out of your fucking several eyeholes. Good God, Twice.

I mean it was fine to be sad and cry as a kid, but at that age it's almost pathetic. It would've been totally avoided if they highlighted Deku working out diligently or studying law - which would be important for a hero to know anyway - before All Might showed up and saw potential.

>kept cryin' about it for the next dekade
Except he kept writing in his hero notebooks and even said he'd apply for UA. The story opens up on Deku going through a turbulent time with Baku bullying him hard for the last time, the villain incident and All Might putting him down.

>If he admits it, it's not contrived!

It's contrived because of how dumb and thin the set up was, the only use for any of it was to get AM to see Deku doing something cool as it just happened that bakugou and deku were the ones to be attacked for no reason other than to force the plot.

>meta faggot
You see this is why you spend your days shitposting about anime instead of enjoying it.

>too many coincidence!
The most superficial critique ever. Almost every story runs on unplausible events.

Contrived isn't always bad though. If it's well written and executed it's fine. Much of the time it's just bullshit where the phase of the moon reflecting on some fags cock ring saves the day. That's when its fucking stupid.

boku no hero academia is just a shitty flavor of the month that'll pass soon enough. just wait

>Month
While you are trapped into Haruhi-style Endless 30, just go and rape whatever you fancy, instead of wasting time on this board.

They do, but this one is hilariously thin conveniences so easy to see through like the mangaka didn't even try to make it not so shitty, like it was made up by some retarded child.

>Realistically, Deku wouldn't have been bullied over half of the fucking retarded looking kids in his class with quirks that are literally useless
Bullying does not work on rational thought. It literally happens and the point in lived where primal urges dominate. A quirk's practicality doesn't matter. Deku is a freak in his world and his classmates weren't.

Do you truly expect "compelling" from a six-year-old, or is this bait?

Why are BnHAfags always this defensive? There is no perfect anime/manga, so just let people diss it instead of embarrassing yourselves trying to defend it.

>as it just happened that bakugou and deku were the ones to be attacked

same difference

>Deku wouldn't have been bullied
In truth, canon Deku would've stood out no matter what.
Even the weakest shits in the school would be driven to the bullying group, just to avoid being the victims themselves.
Mob mentality works by bunching up sore losers and violent thugs, both seeking refuge from violence and an audience to show their actions.

Studying law or any other subject wouldn't have helped Deku the very least, because being Quirks based on bodily functions, it is the Body that these shitty kids were focused on.
A body with Quirk being perceived as stronger no matter what, when comapred to a Quirkless body.

The only chance that Deku would've gotten to protect itself, would've been to prove its own strenght.
Hence he would've done better by training self-defense and teach them little shits with "useless quirks" how you call them, that even a quirkless human can prevail against stupid mongrels.

The main issue I see with Deku is that he is basically crushed by his own genetics.
Instead of trying his outmost to be a hero even with his own handicap, he just witnesses the events looking from the side.
Having the drive to be a hero, but not allowing yourself to train your body to be able to actually protect people, is a massive plothole I can't seem to justify in this story.

Current Deku is just a lucky lottery faggot that got his 1-in-a-Vigintillion chance, STILL not being able to even adequately use the tools He's been given.

How does that prevent them from also making fun of weird looking people through?

Usain Bolt is a really nice person.

>most powerful hero
>easily killed by a gun

OFA sucks ass.

Weird looking people are common. And the line between normal and weird is blurry. Where does Tsuyu and Ashido land? Besides, we haven't seen Deku's life in detail. We can't say that there weren't particular cases of kids being made fun of because they look funny.

>offends
>gets upset when people defend
Nice selective reasoning you got there.

This.
Even when he saw a boost in power with that 8%it was only to play up bakugo in that retarded ooc fight and creepy as fuck confession thing.

The only way to make this entire thing work is to either have deku give back OfA to allmight in hopes of extending his life but keeping some of the enhanced physical strength as a side effect

Or reveal that deku was a vigilante for a while before something happened that ultimately crushed his spirit and lead to the retirement of another hero.

Or go full teen hero team and have them go against scooby doo tier bad guys instead of far less competent final boss edgy seininen rejects.

Would let us forget that deku is a lazy galloping fuckwad who got lucky.

ikr. such a pain

>criticism is offensive
Go to tumblr if you can't handle people not liking a shitty protagonist.