What does Sup Forums think about the current popular music?

What does Sup Forums think about the current popular music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbfK7dei7ec
youtube.com/watch?v=M9ZFMyaYZ08
youtu.be/Bid6LmRU1d8
youtube.com/watch?v=6JwTFFdy6dg
youtube.com/watch?v=31j4DIpgY9U
youtube.com/watch?v=G1R-lWZKSQE
youtube.com/watch?v=WWYpcjJdgaM
youtube.com/watch?v=QRg_8NNPTD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-2cyAEXmf08
youtube.com/watch?v=psXCWM-agtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=78jnyZNwQ_I
youtube.com/watch?v=N6XhzXB3oY8
youtu.be/1Sj4ym5XH8E
youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y
youtu.be/THdie-5vC-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=EbfK7dei7ec

Just as toxic and degenerate as punk

Awful and degenerate

I don't care and it doesn't make me angry because I don't listen to or watch it.

His fat prepubescent face annoys me.

when they replaced the guitar solo with the rap segment in the early 2000's I realized the Jews had won

la luz extinguido

the song is ok. sort of depressing and monotonous

fuck
you're right

if rap is jewish tricks then rock music is too

I think its not politics. sage

true. glorious powermetly solos are absolutely transcendental.

jews

That ugly thing looks like it's 12. GTFO.

this is the bottom

Seriously who the fuck listens to some faggot spic who looks and sounds like a 12 year old with Down syndrome and tattoos on his ugly mug mumbling about a mistress? What's next?

I'm a musician and I hate most currently popular music with an undying passion. Rap music is getting more and more retarded while also becoming more popular and prominent as a cultural force. I will never understand how most rap culture as of recently was glorifying Xanax abuse and then everyone still chimped out when Lil Peep died.

I think it accurately represents the US
A californian "american" mexican with a mexican name and surname with an artistic name referencing a drug americans need so they wont shoot themselves and end it all

I have friends that are like RIP Lil Peep, that shit was sad!

Then later that night they're popping pills like it's no tomorrow.

pop music is retarded. if the music was any good it would stand the test of time. Look at the top songs from 10 years ago and tell me how popular those artists are now (minus a few exceptions)

now you understand

For context when was the last time in history you think pop music was good?

youtube.com/watch?v=M9ZFMyaYZ08

thing is though not only is cloud rap a mixed bag musically, as there's some decent artists amongst all the absolute shit (Lil Ugly Mane, Ghostemane, Suicideboys) and not only do they make decent if still simplistic music but they're an asset in our culture war - the way rock was hijacked by blacks, we can now push for artist like these to hijack the popularity of rap and have white youth looking up to white figures even if they are wiggerish

Music stopped when JS Bach died. All that came after are talentless knaves. I only listen to Buxtehude or Bach. Everything else is for low IQ cucks.

Jesus Christ.
This passes for "pop music" now?
All family problems and mental illness aside, Michael Jackson was the pinnacle of pop music.
youtu.be/Bid6LmRU1d8

Rubbish.

This song was #26 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in 1989 and peaked at #1 in Netherlands in 1990:
youtube.com/watch?v=6JwTFFdy6dg
And it's still less degenerate than the blue video creatura.

>swiss
youre not white

Shut up wigger

Am not Swiss

Rappers are stupid. It's all a show. lil peep died because some cunt sold him fentayl xanax that wasn't seen since 2015. I operated on the darknet market, fentayl xanax had a few scares in 2015 but was never seen again, there wasn't even articles relating to new deaths about it.

Fentayl xanax randomly shows up again in 2017 and the first new death was lil peep.

>really makes ya think. I think someone has lil peep killed, they won't be caught though. Best way to kill someone who uses drugs is drugs.

Rest in peeps and fuck the Jews who made a few fentayl xanax bars that have killed like only 10 people and somehow Lil peep gets one from a girl who didn't even try them herself beforehand

Also lil peep hated Israel and was a fruitloop who may of tainted the market and may of been a rising risk to the industry. Who knows.

Lil Xan is fucking lit

I've heard a lot worse desu

>fuck the Jews who made a few fentayl xanax bars

I think you mean Chinese.

whoa bro

Shit's annoying as fuck man.

I've wanted to play in a rock/metal band since I was a kid, and the state of that genre now has made me question my lifelong dream that I've put all my eggs into. Most people in the scene have become SJW mouthpieces in their music or otherwise, or at the very least they hold such views and are just as easily triggered when you question them. It used to be about celebrating masculinity and rebellion and not giving a fuck, not being another product to push an agenda and keep people in line.

What kills me is that the people who aren't completely oblivious to what's going on are more than happy to go along with it for personal gain. The only reason I have any resolve to continue as I have is because someone needs to stand up to these cunts and tell them they're full of shit, even if I get steamrolled in the process.

Rap has just become who can be the dirtiest slimiest scummy person its really gay imo

youtube.com/watch?v=G1R-lWZKSQE

youtube.com/watch?v=WWYpcjJdgaM

personally I think its all devil worship fag shit and unoriginal

pic related

check dis out
youtube.com/watch?v=QRg_8NNPTD8

it's surprisingly popular

be the one in your group to be into it before it was mainstream

Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang ...

Pure lyrical genius. Who can argue with this poetic and political message that cuts to the heart of a generation?

snowflake mod will be upon this thread soon

The imbecile communist dream of racial egalitarianism:

The black man and the huwite man as equals in dirt.

>What does Sup Forums think about the current popular music?
I don't listen to it.but this song grows on me i have listen to this song a couple of time's so i'll tell you what,here is the deal.
You get this little Xan guy to beat up Justin Bieber.
And i will start telling people i like him.

I'm 23 so I'm not as well-versed as others may be, but 90s dance and europop (Ace of Base, Real McCoy, stuff like that) was the fucking shit man. Even early 00s has that nostalgic sheen for me. Honestly I don't even hate rap intrinsically. Some of it is fun to listen, and at least back then they embraced being niggers instead of trying to pass it off as being troubled or emotional to better sell to white girls.

confusion

I took a white bitch to starbucks
That lil' bitch got her throat fucked
I like to rock out, I'm misfit
My emo bitch like her wrist slit
Curly hair bitch like I'm Corbin
Got like three bitches, I'm mormon
Skeet on your main bitch's forehead
Don't want your pussy, just want head

look at all this progress the jews have given us..

WEW

White women

As a wise man once said NIGGAS IFFY UH BILICKY'S GOT A STIFFY UH

faggot music

ghostemane is pretty good. would recommend.

I listen to Blue Eyed Devils, Vaginal Jesus, Nokturnal Mortum, Peste Noire and Angry Aryans nearly every day and fucking despise nonwhites, I'm just not too closed minded to enjoy good music without bringing race into it and also you missed the premise of my post, pushing these white rappers could be a step in the right direction reclaiming popular culture for whites - remember the blacks and jews worked their way in playing our kind of music that we liked before they started forcing their jungle shit, we could push a reversal of the culture back to white artistic values. Ever think of that?

"im a binidzman"

KEK, I hope at the very least this little spic realizes his kike handlers is the only reason he has clothes on his back and a roof over his head

its a sign of the times. I was behind a group of high school boys the other day and they couldn't stop talking about drugs trying to 1 up each other saying how much lean they drink or taking xanax bars. I'm thinking what went wrong in a childs life where they want to be constantly fucked up on pharmaceuticals? Or are they trying to be cool, and if that's true why is taking pharmaceuticals cool? Dunno, I'm 27 and did a good amount of drugs in my youth. The older I get the more I realize how drugs are for losers .

THIS is real music OP

>be the one in your group to be into it before it was mainstream

get out

Ghostmane is pretty chill, I like the black metal vibes and he's knowledgable on esotericism which is fucking unheard of in mainstream music.

Did they record this after the kids bedtime?

You've seen nothing
This leaf's from Sup Forums btw

youtube.com/watch?v=-2cyAEXmf08

nonwhite detected

I actually do play in a Death Metal band (vocals) over in the UK and it's not so bad. Most of the guys I hang / play with are fairly open minded and have wicked senses of humor.

this is the work of the DEVIL
youtube.com/watch?v=psXCWM-agtQ

EAT MORE XANAX AND DIE, PLEASE!

it's no longer music

Same here I really like how his production is like a weird mishmash of old school Three Six Mafia slow horrorcore with black metal and industrial techno sounds, sometimes his voice grates on me a bit but overall I enjoy his work

Just incoherent rap "music"

Reminder that ghostemane is just a huge 808 some hihats, a snare,a really simple melody and the rest is just him mumbling/yelling shit that you can barely understand.

Also you're right about the esotericism shit, he's got a lyric that goes " A pagan neo-judaistic genocide" makes me think he might even be an undercover /ourguy/

fuck your "viral marketing"
got a lil fag post every week, aint clicking it, sage and hide all marketing threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=78jnyZNwQ_I

Three 6 mafia had demonic influences. There is an entire /x/ conspiracy connected to them. Heavy occult influence.

HOLY SHIT IT'S HIM

>wants whites to act like niggers because the rapper is a wigger
Wew lad

>What does Sup Forums think about the current popular music?

it's mostly propaganda shit.

That is complete cancer.

It's woke af!

>Rap music is getting more and more retarded while also becoming more popular and prominent as a cultural force.

pic related will clear that up for you

I'm not really one for gangsta rap, but this new shit is just horrible.

I'm pretty sure rap peaked in the 90's, and it's been all downhill from there.

Vid related, the peak: youtube.com/watch?v=N6XhzXB3oY8 imho

>her pussay taste like skittles wut
>haha
>yeah
>ayyyy
>you can really taste the rainbow wut
>haha
>wut
>noooo
Why is some underaged fetal alcohol syndrome victim with lipstick on mumbling about stupid shit considered music?

>mutt mumble rap

(yoU)

I got that last thing and it contradicted the first part. Listening to faggot shit like the shit from the OP is not acceptable and I called you out on it.

This isn't even rap. This is ultimate braindead nigger faggotry.

(the boring bands you mentioned don't impress me, btw)

I'm not sure if the difference is the country, genre, or coincidence. I grew up on pop-punk bands (Green Day, blink-182, etc) before getting into metalcore (A Day to Remember, Attack Attack!, Asking Alexandria) and as far as I can tell, any dialogue on major issues is essentially Buzzfeed tier. You would think that 4-6 dudes driving around the country in a shitty vehicle to play loud music that they themselves wrote is an intrinsically manly, adventurous endeavor, but somehow it all went wrong.

I don't think I heard that song, but very well could be haha. At least one can hope so.

Hahahaha

Ok let me put it differently

When niggers first wormed their way into public cultural consciousness, they did it with shit like Prince, Marvin Gaye, Michael Jackson ect who although definitely recognizably "black" also employed conventions palatable to white musical sensibilities - calm, melodic pianos, soulful lyrics that weren't just the ooga booga shit of today's urban black music, and real musicianship. That was the wedge in the door - fast forward to today and the nigger sensibility is the dominant cultural mode, so stuff like what's being posted in this thread is being posted. My point is why not infiltrate in the exact same way - copy their niggish ways to acquire exposure, then slowly move the cultural zeitgeist back towards white values. Ghostemane already does that to an extent, the black metal vibes in his music will turn some kids onto black metal, a white artform, and some might even go further into NSBM. If more people attempted to shift that musical overton window, in 20 years white artists could be dictating the trends and values of the artistic landscape once more. That was my point

get some better material fool

It's gay
youtu.be/1Sj4ym5XH8E

Laughed

youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y
wyppo be mad bout da niggas who are more talentiousisly then dem crackas

Yo Trips bitch, trips bitch yo, uh check motherfucker, check motherfucker, checkā€™d..

you are like a little baby
watch this

>popular music
Literally the worst source of music. Anything with the premise "popular" in it is guaranteed to be shit. Popular culture = Black Panther and Spiderman 13. Popular videogames = Call of Duty 18 and Angry Birds.

I wouldn't be caught dead listening to Lil Xan, Lil Pump or any of those kinds of rappers, but this current memphis revival has actually spawned some decent rappers, such as the ones I listed in the post you replied to. I dont want to continue this I just wanted to clarify I would never be the kind of faggot to listen to Lil Xan

>this current memphis revival has actually spawned some decent rappers
Faggot

youtu.be/THdie-5vC-s
he is unironically great

what about lil peep

Come home white man. youtube.com/watch?v=QRg_8NNPTD8

>some decent rappers
No. At best not as pathetic as lil xan.

>Why is some underaged fetal alcohol syndrome victim with lipstick on mumbling about stupid shit considered music?

Is the American cycle
>White girl listen to nigger music about taking drugs and fucking niggers
>white girl goes out takes drugs fuck niggers and has fetal alcohol syndrome kid
>kid only skill is talk about his shit life taking drugs and rap
>white girl listen to it
Rinse repeat having an ever more retarded kid who can't even sing but just mumble about drugs and shit
>cycle continues

Soon it will be nothing but potatoes making weird noises on a beat