Is this officially the cutest couple? I can't think of a duo more loving and made for each other

is this officially the cutest couple? I can't think of a duo more loving and made for each other.

you and me

I'm sure they had a happy marriage for the first few years.

It's cute and all but also one of the most forced relationships. They're compatible but Kishimoto almost never made them interact till the last where he thought "shit I forgot to make Naruto actually care about Hinata"

It's good because of all the tears it generated. Can't forget Cuck Day either.

They interacted here and there through out the series. It was obvious from the first episode that he was gonna end up with Hinata, and the her fight with Neji sealed the deal. Everything after was just extra stuff

Sure it was sealed back in Part 1, but saying the scenes after that scene are just extra stuff is absolute bullshit. It would've been the worst romance if all Naruhina had was the one scene from the Neji fight, and I say all this as a Naruhinafag myself. Kishimoto should've even given them more scenes in general, but Hinata suffered from being a side character and Naruto was away from the village 98% of the time so it's understandable that they couldn't hang so much. Also Naruto and her not talking about their confession still bothers me since Naruto knows what romantic love because he immediately could tell during the scene where he catches Sakura hug Sasuke in the hospital that he has no chance right then and there and I'm pretty sure even Tsunade comments on how he's more perceptive than others give him credit for or something like that.

Thank god we have SP for all the cute moments since all Kishi gave us was family drama.

This is what Sakurafags actually believe.

Cute couple, but they needed a lot more development in shippuden (instead of cramming it into one sub-par quality movie) to be a decent ship and not feel forced.

who dis

Reminder that this insufferable snowflake of a moron came at least twice inside Hinata.

>at least twice
Naruto has unlimited chakra and unlimited shadow clones only came inside his wife twice? 46 bowls of ramen gluttony queen Hinata would get gang banged by a thousand shadow clones and after each clone cums and disappears the real Naruto would experience that same pleasure and ejaculate a thousand times inside Hinata.

yes it is

the ride was a super fun but the cuckday was fucking amazing, short but amazing.

The key phrase here is 'at least' you moron; given that they have two kids . This doesn't exclude the possibility of them fucking and cumming like dogs in heat every night of the week.

>but also one of the most forced relationships
Le chemistryfag returned.
Pal... this is a modern nekketsu battle manga, not a harem or an old school early 90s nekketsu battle manga. Besides, it's harder to write a relationship between a loud MC and a hajidere supporting girl when the industry is suffocated by MC x bitchdere girl endgames because it's easier to build a chemistry starting from a bad beginning and continuous bickering.

Harem mangas hardly apply to MC and winning girl having chemistry either.

How did he fall in love with her? Wasn't he in love with the raging useless bitch?

>Wasn't he in love with the raging useless bitch?
Just a shallow crush bc he wanted the things Saskay had.

Sakurafags btfo two years later.

I've been rooting for naruhina since day 1 back in 2002. Feels good man

There are rare exceptions though. Video Girl Ai and Clichekoi went through the chemistry building route (AKA MC finding being with [insert bitchdere main girl] a natural thing and him being himself with her after a really lousy beginning) to make possible the predictable endgame. Although those manga suffered from rushed climaxes because of WSJ deeming it not profitable after continuous chapters being on the bottom 5 and tankounon sales not being good enough to keep them alive.

Forgot Ichigo 100%. MC was a nervous wreck towards Aya but he was able to be himself towards Tsukasa.

They spent a whole movie on undoing that and making him fall in love with Hinata. And the romance part of it is actually really good, if a little too idealistic.

you know you don't usually end up marrying the person you're crushing on at 12 year old right?