Start watching maid dragon

>start watching maid dragon
>sexy dragons with huge boobs everywhere
>but in the end this plain looking girl did stole my heart

I couldn't expect this would happen.

kobayashi is god tier

Are you implying G>D?

She's just a normal and cute girl without any mental illness.

>No tits or ass, wears male clothes 99% of the time
She might as well be a boy at his point

Kobayashi-san is mtf.
Nothing about her demeanor says female, she works as a joyless codemonkey, a male dominated industry, people treat her like one of the guys, she's flat like a pancake, and she's still a virgin despite having a maid otaku coworker friend who she gets blackout drunk with on a nightly basis.

How does she do it lads?

Do what?

>Nothing about her demeanor says female,
Which means that she probably would not have had a reason to get a sex change.
Your theory debunks itself.

Just how in the world someone this plain can be so damn cute?

Who says she got a sex change?
Some japanese men have no real defining male characteristics other than the clothes they're wearing.
You could doll them up and wouldn't notice they're men. Kobayashi-san is a crossdresser.

shes boring as hell. the dragons and that geek made the show

Stop posting the same thread over and over again, Tohru.

Kobayashi's mad user-kun, what did you do?

Quit shoving that LGBT crap everywhere. Just because she's female that doesn't mean she has to act girly. If anything, NOT acting girly is a sign of maturity. The events that happened during her life shaped her like that.
Maybe she needed to be self-reliant and became distant as she began to focus strictly on her job. Maybe she had always been like that.
Whatever it was, the dragons had a profound effect on her, and mellowed her out. She is no longer "alone", and she has the dragons to take care of. Since they're all female, there's no (significant) sexual tension, either. Her friendship with the dragons is more "pure" than the one with that male co-worker whose name I forgot.
This.

I spilled my coffee all over her work station.

This will be my last post before Tohru lobs my head clean off.

Since I don't want to make a separate thread - does anyone know where I might find the Maid Dragon manga? Thanks.

Google.

I took a shit on her bicycle again

Find a website that has manga on it and search for the thing you want. If they don't have it, find a different website and try again.

The point flew right over your head.

Some fag is projecting itself on her

I'm no expert in the cyber, but even I was able to find it by typing "read kobayashi" into google.

call her cute

>This scene
For once on the whole damn show i actually saw Kobayashi as a woman on this one. She looks so much better when she smiles like that

>Kobayashi
>Not having ass

>girl

No retard if you don't act like a stereotype of your gender that means you're trans and if you aren't already in the middle of transitioning then you're in denial and a bigot.

look at her hips tho

That means gay men are...? Jesus Christ, what are the faggots transitioning to?

Gay men are women obviously

>without mental illness
>lesbian
Pick one, degenerate.

Accidently fondled her penis

being cute whiteout even trying

told her maids aren't cool anymore

>The only scene where Kobayashi looks and acts feminine is the scene where she emotionally manipulates Tohru into doing all the chores for her
Really makes you think

Asked her to let me lick her armpits and chest

Yeah, like in a danso club. A not-maid and a not-danso, that's the gimmick.

Anyone can be cute.

She's not lesbian though.

Because she's actually likable as a person rather than as a stereotype or some vapid cunt deliberately trying to appeal.

Because she didn't try, she's just incredibly genuine.

YOOOO SON THAT'S A NIPPLE

ki-o-tsukete with that shit nigga goddamn

What's wrong in drawing a boy's nipple?
Those aren't supposed to be censored in Nippon land are they?

Kobayashi has plump thighs

Sometimes less is more

>Girl

fuck off you retarded faggot

Where did I get these wedding pics from then?

She's motherly, stern and responsible without being harsh. Those are very valued japanese female traits. Also her choice if casual clothes are more cutely tomboyish than straight up male.

Kobayashi has the tools she just chooses to use them wisely and sparingly.

I like how Kobayashi is like the total opposite to a harem girl. Her demeanor and behavior code are completely pragmatic, designed to fulfill her needs instead of appealing to someone. Even harem girls that are either, strong, though, proud or hates boys still take care of their hair, dress pretty/sexy and overall compete or clash with boys in some capacity. Kobayashi does none of that, she dresses to be comfortable, takes care of her body just enough that it doesn't get in her way and gets along casually with men without asking nor expecting anything from them except basic human cordiality.

As some user said, she's very genuine and it's something I find quite attractive.

i agree with this, she's more of a 'realistic' character personality-wise. Her drunken maid ramblings are probably her weakest point.

Non canon art

That's fucking hot

When she gets drunk with tohru for the first time she demands for the dragon to let her feel her tits, that's pretty gay dude

My guess is shes a closet lesbian.

Couldn't have said it myself. Some anons might even see themselves in her. Sure, they might not be as efficient as her in their jobs, and they might not handle people of the opposite gender as easily, but it's somebody people can relate to and identify with. It's not an easy thing to do.

Probably because she's 2d and unless you actually try to make someone ugly 2d is always cute.

Stumbled into her apartment by accident while drunk and pissed in her fridge.

Manga?

I told her I liked Java programming better than python.

Something which any other girl would slap you for.

How
Why

slap me for*

>he finally realized that Tooru is the self-insert

Please delete that lewd image, Kobayashi is not for sexual.

Java is the only one I've learned so far. Then again I'm also not a programmer.

Pretty sure wanting to fuck a dragon doesn't count as a mental illness

source: /tg/

Have you ever seen a dragon penis?

Do dragons have prostates?

just the dildos

source:/k/

former Sup Forumsentooman here, if seeing it is all you guys did you're wusses

I want Kobayashi to teach me about phyton

I want Kobayashi to teach me with her python

I think she'll still have her hands full teaching Elma.

Elma is a holy dragon and therefore straight

only evil dragons are homosex

woah hold on she has a nice ass what the fuck is this

i came inside

Elma is so indecisive you could talk her into just about anything, especially if food is involved.

Why do catholic priests fuck little boys then? Checkmate atheists

If the Romans were anything to go by, it's only gay if you're on the receiving end.