LOL..INDIA pooped on CANADIAN Prime Minister Turdeau. LOL

Trudeau apparently snubbed by Indian PM Modi on 1st state visit.
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau began a week-long state visit to India on Saturday night,
but social media users were quick to point out the frosty reception he has received from the Indian prime minister.

Trudeau and his family were welcomed on the tarmac, not by the leader of the world’s largest democracy, Prime Minister Narendra Modi,
but by Indian Minister of State for agriculture Gajendra Singh Shekhawat.
For context, Modi has personally greeted leaders from the US, the UAE, and Israel on their respective state visits.

KEK
BASED INDIA
I LOVE SMELLY INDIAN FOOD NOW. lmao

rt.com/news/419151-trudeau-snubbed-india-visit/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yUrtgLingrQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160985152/#q160987492
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152775310/#q152781490
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=42&v=tE4qbMVReTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good

As it should be. Trudeau is a monster.

>Trudeau is a monster.
pedo monster maybe
wonder what happened behind the closed door between the two of them

we know what happened here
his behind was entered by the nigger

Justin commented on Modi's socks being soooo last ramadan and now Modi needs to plant some more faggot ass trees to compete in the cuck olympics with him

bumo

Why india? why must you treat us like this? what did we do wrong

electing him

If you greet your enemies they win.

kek

Basic gestalt on why India is giving him the cold shoulder?

>Indian Minister of State for agriculture

haha trudeau is a mere mundane.

Why is Canada so faggoty? By the time they realize how wrong they are about multi-culturalism, it will be too late. Their only hope is for America to get their shit together first so they can watch and copy.

What's the point of inviting him for a state visit just to snub him?? The better snub is to tell him to fuck off!

he likes sikhs a little too much and the poos don't like it

>“There seems to be evidence that there are Khalistani sympathizers in Trudeau's cabinet,” Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh told Outlook India magazine earlier this month, as cited by The National Post. Both Defense Minister Harjit Sajjan and Infrastructure Minister Amarjeet Sohi, two of four Sikhs in Trudeau’s cabinet, vehemently denied the allegations. Sikh separatists have pushed for an independent state for decades, which will place Trudeau in an awkward position during his visit to the Golden Temple, the holiest site in Sikhism, and the scene of a massacre of Sikh separatists in 1984.

I would be interested to hear the Indian PM's honest thoughts on TrueDope.

y

Poo is the ruling indian

I'm banking on you Yanks to keep the momentum up during your racial purge and fix canada as well as mexico.
Bonus points if you manage to fuel the fury and annex south america too.
Then we truly MAGA

>Fix Canada
>AND Mexico
You're asking too much from a country that is killing its elite

Well, I'm hoping that with all those guns and all that pent up anger at bullshit fuels one hell of a holocaust!
Make the german's look like the pussies they are!
Wasn't it Kennedy that said, "We don't do these things because they are easy; we do them because they are hard!".

>MAGA mother fucker.

>meme flag
>Pajeet

Whats with pajeets and hiding behind meme flags? I swear 90% of all meme flags including "white" and Canadian ones are pajeets.

Good. Even poos know not to touch/trust commie trash

Ffs why do I find her hot, this isn't normal

bich lasagna

hes right you know the only ones who hide behind meme flags are canadians

It has to do with Canada harbouring Sikh radicals who want to carve out Khalistan from India. Even the NDP leader has been banned from entering India because of his radical sympathies.

based modi

she's very attractive, and absolutely ruined her body with those shit tattoos

youtu.be/yUrtgLingrQ

> "He makes for good pictures and knows how to charm the cameras but..." and "many say that Mr Trudeau will not have a second term in office".

i never thought i would say this but...based POO

rude

>youtu.be/yUrtgLingrQ
I hope to see videos of Indians throwing poo at him

I hope they enjoy their shits.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160985152/#q160987492

>He backs Khalistan which is a Extremist separatist group headquartered in Canada and wants separate Nation for Sikhs in India.
---
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152775310/#q152781490
>During my travels through Rajastan (India) I had a Sikh explain to me without him asking about canada OUT OF NOWHERE how they are colonizing canada and basically controlling a lot of government offices there, he wasn't lying i see

Open up your clot

JUST
U
S
T

POO MY SHIT UP

This may be entirely unrelated, but fuck me if it isn't something that warrants discussion.

WHY THE FUCK ARE TWEETS INCLUDED IN NEWS ARTICLES!?

I feel like I'm going fucking insane. Has the whole world just hone off the fucking edge to the point where tweets are considered poignant and provocative? WRITE A FUCKING ARTICLE AND LEACE SOCIAL MEDIA OUT OF IT

The worst part is the poo government only gave him a few hours to talk to officials out of his week-long visit.

kek

lel, even street shitters dont take Justine Castro seriously

because our poos hate the indian poos and murdered their prime minister and bombed some airlines and run parade floats in Vancouver gloating about it and are now running against weedman for PM and the indian poos don't like any of this or any of weedman's non-answers to their concerns

>WHY THE FUCK ARE TWEETS INCLUDED IN NEWS ARTICLES!?

Blur the line between opinion and fact. Distract from the lack of content with padding. To suck the fluid out of the umbilical cord known as on the spot journalism which can be done by any handicap with a 100 euro phone.

Not surprised. That happens when you support Sikh and Muslim separatists.

t.Sikh Poo on holiday

Wasnt really much of an invite. He just sort of, showed up.

Bascially this

I love how Chinks treating that homo. LOL

Justin Trudeau Chinese fundraisers: Rich Chinese lobbying prime minister for $1,500 a head.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=42&v=tE4qbMVReTM

>because our poos

Separatists are not poos. They are part of your degenrate Canadian society. Never thought the day would come where Id actually have to distinguish between honorable and evil poos lmao.

Bump for smelly poo food

>333
can't get any better, kek

Today is a good day.

>Wasnt really much of an invite. He just sort of, showed up.

wtf

And Toronto is 10% streetshitters there's a Tonne of them in canada. Probably more than most countries.

The same sikh radicals who blew up 200+ Canadians over Ireland in 1985

Yep. Which your NDP leader still didnt denounce when he got elected.

>The same sikh radicals who blew up 200+ Canadians over Ireland in 1985.
When Conservatives were in government.

Yeah but they didn't voice their support for the separatists like fucking Zoolander did

good, this faggot doesn't deserve any respect