What's funny about saize ?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/esujyg.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's with that watermark?

it's fansub name

Why would it be on the screenshot?

>1366x768
He's streaming this on a laptop or on his computer with an incredibly shitty monitor. Motherfucker straight up pressed printscreen to take that screenshot instead of downloading the anime and playing it in a decent player.

SORE ARU

>saize

Pffft

>saize

a.pomf.cat/esujyg.webm

Vol 12 will released on September 20, right?? ? ??

holy fucking shit, stop spamming threads you cancerous fucks

Yui won because Hachiman ate her chocolate, checkmate.

Is that a euphemism?

Nope, he really did eat her choco as in cookies or something.

Orimoto and her friend wants to go a classy place with Hayato, but wants the guys (Hayato) to "lead". Hachiman suggests Saize because it is near, cheap and he knows what to expect from the food. This dries up their vaginas and they start laughing. There is nothing wrong with the place since Yukino and Yui had no issues with going there earlier on club business in the ln, but these girls want something romantic with Hayato.

Hayato this, Hayato that

fucking thots

imagine their faces when the superior Yukinon and Yui shown up in addition ridicule by Hayato

Yui will win the Hikki bowl. There is no way to deny this.

YAASS SORE ARU PREACH IT BEST GIRL

Would they accept a threesome with him?

No one will win the Hikkib owl because the author stopped working on it.

*the suits forbade him from doing the ending he wanted (Yui)

would you take a date to fazoli's?

Please provide evidence to back up your claim.

Also, the fact that the volume hasn't been released yet does not constitute valid evidence of executive meddling.

i thought the equivalent would be the Olive Country something?

link

find sauce for yourself you lazy shit
it's not like there's a lot of yahari doujins

>, the fact that the volume hasn't been released yet does not constitute valid evidence of executive meddling
You are naive or in denial. There is something wrong here.

Watari himself could be in a funk. His recent work has been a dumpster fire.

Only because people are protesting his faggotry. No one has a better explanation than mine.

Probably, but there's nothing to suggest it's a conflict between the publishers and the author. WW hasn't said anything negative about them, he hasn't dropping the series yet, in fact he even retweets new merch announcements of Oregairu.

The problem with you is that your entire argument boils down to ">hurr but it's OBVIOUS that's whats going on! just THINK about it durr!"

I could start shitposting in every fucking thread about how the REAL reason behind Vol 12's delay is because WW got straight up ass cancer and can't work on the novel anymore because he's dying, then call everyone else retards for not believing "this obvious and self evident fact".

There is NOTHING in your entire argument, to back up your claim that the publishers are holding him back, fuck off already.

tl;dr: genuine story, bro

The real reason this shit isnt dead yet is because WW understands hes a hack and is trying to make this last. Nobody cares about girlsish number or whatever and he wants to squeeze dakis and wall scroll and other assorted merch out of all 3 of the prominent girls before his career tanks.

but recently there is a LN with almost same casts and setting published by the same company.

Yo, they talk all this shit on Hayato's "friend"
Usually, that would be fucked up, right?
Keeping all that trash behavior aside
isn't it obvious Hayato is disgusted by them?
Not to mention being that
oblivious speaks for itself. Like
when
Iroha showed up and
neither of them seemed to understand their
situation anyway.

Stop making these threads you mongs.

Merchandise isn't up to him, it is up to feel ad the publisher. I don't believe for one second that WW hasn't already written the end he wants.

Yo, why the fuck you typed like that. And yes, Hayama is lonely and more or less an opposite of Hachiman. Yet, he can changes but he didnt.

I went to Saize once. It's like, the literal cheapest shit ever and barely qualifies as food.

In Japan? The nearest one is my drawf yet advanced neighbor country.

There are a few stores in chinkland.

nayamashi

This denial is sad. When it is revealed I am right I hope you have the perspective and intelligence to admit you are wrong. If Yukino "wins" I really hope most of you don't take it as the true end.

Let's be serious.
Yukino is the only correct choice.

Yukino End or RIOT.

Let's not be serious.
Harem is the only correct choice.

Impotent Yukino children will. I feel sad that they are this far gone. Accepting a Yui end will only make the feel better.

Hmm yeah i think you're trolling.

That might be yuipollfag, only he is delusional enough to believe in that shit.

>saize

Maybe Yuipollfag is just a troll.

>maybe

>Maybe Yuipollfag is just a troll
You sound like you are new to those threads. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Just fapped to Yui.

I think he is genuine and is sorta mentally ill.

>tfw no saika bf
it's a deep and searing feel

No. For that kind of dedication you must truly believe your delusions.

Good Irohasu, everyone!

fuck off cancer and don't bump the thread you piece of shit

At this point that yuifag is the biggest cancer so much that I actually like to see Iroha posting now.

At this point these threads should get deleted the second they're made. Don't bump this shit thread. Don't make these shitty threads.

How about you just leave?

How about you faggots stop polluting Sup Forums with these cancerous generals. You faggots really are one of the worst fandoms that has latched itself onto Sup Forums.

You are such a sad person.

Not sadder than you bunch of morons that keep making 24/7 threads for the past 2 years. Fuck off.

Bump

bumping just for you lol

So this thread devolved into "poke the autist" now?

Yes.

Okay but you are responsible if he goes on a shooting spree.

Who will take Yui losing worse, Yui or a particular Yuifag.

This post is saged autism-kun

Yui seems like she just want Yukino to be happy so I am sure she could take the L if it means Yukino is happy.

More than herself? I don't think she actually wants Hikki to be with another girl.

>More than herself?
I think so. She clearly recognizes Yukino as competition and she even said she was surprised about how much she likes her.

Because his saize is 8 inch.

Just here to post perfection.

me too.

Anybody else want to see Yumiko win the Hayama bowl? Also bumping.

DA

No.

the only one who can win the Hayama bowl is Hachiman

Ebina pls.

Russian Yuibro you here?

Please don't turn this into a general.

don't you think 8man would look pretty in a dress?
would Haya think so?