Post your top 3 animes that made you shed tears in real life

Post your top 3 animes that made you shed tears in real life.

>Elfen Lied
>Stains;Gate
>DEath Note (Not really, but I've watched too few animes to make it to 3, this made me emotional at most)

Shit bait. You're not even trying.

n-no I'm not....

I'm just not an ota/a/ku, I'm trying to fit in...

k, I'm out then

let this thread die

Don't tell me what to do.

I never watched this show though what could possibly be sad about it? Its just bunch of dorks doing science tests.

Toki wo kakeru shojo
Kill la Kill
Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Koe no katachi
that's the only one

There's this one part where best Suzuha goes back in time to get the dorks a special computer but she fucks up and lives her whole life filled with regret until she kills herself

There's a few parts that are quite emotional, can't remember if it was in the show or just the VN but main dork re-lives the same few days over and over because time paradox or some shit, he goes a bit crazy and has some dark thoughts about pushing his best friend in front of a truck, or raping one of the girls and going back in time to act like never happened.

>Elfen Lied
>Anything but garbage

erased
space dandy
lupin the third: red jacket
btw get off this board

I don't often cry
So I only have this one

Plastic Memories got me

Naruto. The story is just so deep, poor sasuke.

>Code Geass
>Kiki's Delivery Service
>Berserk (1997)

Gurren Lagann when it first came out actually made me a little wet in the eyes. Not at Nia or Kamina dying but I think during Simon's speech with the OP in the background. Fucking good times.

What a shit thread.

Elfen lied fucked me up for a year

>animes
>tripfag

>RPing as a retard
But why? Is it fun?

1) Wolf children (get's it all flowing twice in the movie every single time)
2) Usagi Drop
3) (Not depicted)

Been looking for just as good movies, Miyazaki is good but I've watched all his movies at least twice so I need something else.

>issa new tripfag

I wanted a better punchline. Bye

go back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums and lurk more befor posting here again