Just in case you thought the massive (((media))) push behind this anti-gun campaign was toooooootally grassroots and...

Just in case you thought the massive (((media))) push behind this anti-gun campaign was toooooootally grassroots and organic. Picture related, it's the kid they keep interviewing on all the major networks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qp0g2ZFE6Ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds extremely rehearsed if that’s what was actually said

what a fucking strawman that kid pulled

At this point you should assume all News Media is propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=qp0g2ZFE6Ns

How about him saying they were told the police would be firing blanks at them at the 00:23 second mark?

>implying it wasn't the left that threw a shitfit over a fucking cake
>politicizing a "tragedy" this hard

>wanting to take people's guns
>wanting to force people to bake a cake for a fag wedding

Why are kikes so hellbent on taking people's freedoms away?

wtf?

Uh, marching to protest rainbow cakes...is he even trying?

what the fuck

I did notice the propaganda came harder and faster after this incident. The mom screaming at trump and the students as well. It’s weird. Who’s behind the walkout?

fake

HOW DID I MISS THE ANTI CAKE MARCH

Yeah. I generally don't buy into conspiracy theories, but more or less every brat who's been interviewed about this shit is basically just spewing generic liberal talking points.

care to explain how?

It’s like people care about there rights and freedoms.

best laugh I’ve had this morning is the picture of people marching against rainbow cake

>Who’s behind the walkout?
Mary jane

More sophomoric an idea than was previously assessed as.

My fucking God, you can't tell me immature brains are going to be the ones that send us into totalitarianism, are you?

Then they line you up and mow you down with the guns they just confiscated. And you have no means of defending yourselves?

Stalin an Hitler were big assholes both did this, maybe a refresher course for the weak minded on the evils of totalitarianism is needed.

Bad juju.

>he missed the march
confirmed homosexual

Is it wrong that I think this kike nigger school deserves more than it got?

No shit, you wouldn't interview a Sup Forums autist who's gonna stammer through the interview and mumble out buzzwords. You want some with a triple digit IQ who can make an argument, an argument that no retard here can refute.

Could just be that they're only showing the interviews of kids that are brainwashed lemmings tho

Da fuq

THIS KIKERY M U S T END!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I’m a kike and own many firearms and support my right to own them.

Do you just ignore the Christians that oppose gun ownership of something?

>tfw missed the cake march

It’s more like this. Take any huge pool of people, a few will just happen to randomly be good at some kind of trait you are looking for. In this case the media want the trait: “bully pulpiting a gun grab.” Once the media identifies that person or persons they use them endlessly. They don’t need actors, they just need a shitload of specimens. National media scale, they have shitloads.

e v e r y
t i m e

I'm speaking in generalities, and sorry, but your tribe overwhelmingly supports gun control and leftist policies in general. Christians don't.

But good for you that you have your head on straight. Too bad there's not more like you.

>implying that praying is the same as being indifferent and doing nothing
>implying there's a constitutional right to cake
>implying that fags aren't cunts for commandeering the rainbow and turning it into a symbol for being a drug-addled degenerate that likes to get fucked in the ass

fucking kikes

>people will mourn the victims of this tragedy while understanding that the government can't infringe on their rights
>BUT THESE PEOPLE WILL ARGUE THAT SPEARCHUCKERS HAVE NO RIGHT TO INFRINGE ON A RELIGIOUS PERSON'S RIGHTS

How is this in any way hypocritical or inconsistent? Am I the only sane fucking person in California that sees through this shit?

This

Ever since Obama made propaganda legal again it's seemingly been an endless stream.