Chi no Wadachi

Smiles you have to protect

>Me every chapter

How can there be so much dramatic tension over someone asking what to have for dinner

Kill that crazy whore.

Because it builds into dramatic tension over lying to the cops about attempted murder.

I can't decide on whether the mom is pure? In any other manga she would be yandere but in here she is best girl

I feel like an accomplice of a murder

That smile can fucking protect herself

Reminds me of the movie Gone Girl. I hope this plays out exactly like Gone Girl but extended to incest undertones

Something feels off. Just started reading.

Why is she so young?

Why has she not aged?

Why in gods nane does something so normal feel so weird?

Looking at the latest chapter, I am going to guess she had her son at a very young age. Did the father perhaps rape her?

you forgot the most important question

why is she so hot.

She looks a lot younger in the very last page of the very last chapter. Check it out

That bitch is crazy as fuck

Thats shy I assume a potential sexual assault may have happened. Had her son at the very early teens maybe.

Dunno but the artist did something remarkable with the art design. Not ott moe but not too realistic. Very beautiful non the less.

Runs in the blood it seems.

God damn man I love every single one of Oshimi's works, this guy is great I don't care what you say
>muh discount Inio Asano
Fuck you

Inio Asano's works are kinda decent. All the dramatic stuff that happens in his mangas feels like it was written by a depressed 14 years old and they don't really feel realistic at all...

Can anyone translate this? From my understanding a bunch of different artists did some Koi to Uso illustrations
>Oshimi Shuzo Misaki and Ririna
muh dick

>online games.png

Is that a smile

Few theories.

1. She is actually his sister who was raped by the father

2. She is a kidnap victim of the father who got pregnant with his son

3. She is some kind of genius nut who has the father wrapped around her little finger

4. The son actually pushed his friend and this is his way of coping by seeing it as his mom

Go home user. That kind of stuff isn't Oshimi's style

Mind telling me what is then?

I just read this manga a moment ago and its racking my brain so give me an idea what is waiting for me.

If it turns out into something sexual it is a lot more simple. The most fucked up thing that can happen is the mother having sex with her boy, but something like that is not likely to happen.

It's just what you see. There isn't a crazy twist behind it.

How the hell are we supposed to know what will happen.

>predicting Oshimi plot directions

Time slows down when I read this shit but in reality I read eleven chapters in a few minutes. What the fuck?

The original user said it isnt the authors style. I was asking him what is. I am genuinely curious.

So the mom is just insane? There is something we dont know. Mainly why she is so young.

Felt like 2 minutes to me. This is something special.

You're just an idiot. I'll give you answers. The mom is hot and insane. Yes, there is something we don't know because we haven't been there yet, and she's so young because she gave birth in her teens, clearly, but you complicate. Common thing when uncontrollable boys force unprotected sex on girls in their puberty, my aunt was like that, she died now with regrets.

Japanese women just look like that.

Tell me who is the mother and who is the daughter
The one on the right is the mother of 45 years old and the one on the left is her daugther of 20 years old

Thanks for that. Well that post took a dark turn.

Well damn.

>she's so young because she gave birth in her teens

You are just taking that for granted. We don't even know how old she is. She maybe is in her 40s

Is this a racist thing, like we think all asian people look the same meanwhile the Japanese would know the one on the right is the mom?

No its the fact many east asians tend to age more gracefully/slower than others. Normally you could cleary see who the mother is and who the daughter is. But in some east asian cases, women and men can age very well.

I am not saying that all women look the same. I can clearly see that those two chicks are different people, but they must be relatives as they have similar features. I am just saying that usually japanese women aren't as old as they seem to be.

She is best mom

Why did the change artist?

What do you mean? The artist is the same as always

Anyone else getting incest vibes from the mom? She seems quite touchy feely.

90% of the threads about this are speculation about when they'll fuck

You sure they aren't sisters? Wow.

Her name is (Read the filename). You can see it for yourself.

Glad I wasn't the only one. I know it's wrong but a part of me thinks something else. Its a weird feeling.

I haven't seen many threads of this manga, would I be better to go digging in fireden or is it recent enough to be in the archives?

I have had plenty of fantasies about having her as a mother and making love to her in a romantic way.

We had plenty of these threads, but since this is bi-weekly or so those threads aren't in the archive anymore.

She just wants some innocent love

Fireden it is.

I meant the idea of the kid ending up doing it with his mom. Less so us doing it with the mom.

I found this page the most striking. Overprotective is one thing but damn she loves her son something fierce. Granted if I were in her position I'd probably have done the same thing there. I sympathize with her in this particular context.

I don't think that we should call her overprotective in that situation.
The "Hey, watch out!" joke is kinda funny when you have a nice grip of the arm and just shake him, not when you literally shove him near a cliff. He was about to trip over and, obviously, mommy ran to grab him.

She is beautiful

Oshimi draws the most beautiful women. Too bad 99% of them are crazy, only Tokiwa is relatively sane.

Huge points for that. She does seem to love him. That said I am pretty fucking scared for the childhood girlfriend he has. I am going to guess she upsets him and mom "fixes" the situation.

I have mixed feelings about that.
At one hand, I would feel bad over mommy about how she would feel when seeing her boy having a girlfriend and slowly focusing his attention over his girlfriend. But in the other hand, I realize that I am sympathizing with a psychopath woman despite how hot she may be. I hope that Sei, seeing that something bad could happen between his mother and that girl, decides to just stop talking to her. He knows that mommy would try to wipe her off this world.

Them being crazy is part of the appeal. Regular and plain women can be kinda boring even if they are hot as hell.

Is it strange that, while I do not agree what she did to the cousin, I can understand her? Here is the love of her life, one and only son she adores. Sees him grow and cherishes him. Then one day out with the family this snotty ass kid legitimately endangers her sons life. That thing is a threat and must be removed.

If I were a young mother, ok I may not have pushed the kid. But if alone id have given him a few solid knocks.

>What does this mean, Sei? Oh... So she is a friend of yours? How nice...

Almost everybody is anime land has extraordinary personality or just plain crazy at times so the regular ones is the actual irregularity.

I like dem crazies, but those regular and plain women can be really refreshing at times.

>This
That's exactly how I feel. I don't wanna agree with what she did, but a huge part of my soul is completely fine with it. It has reached the point in which I wouldn't even be frightened near her. In fact, I would feel safe and cozy.

But most of the characters of anime are stereotypes. You could see this one as a Yandere, but she feels way more real than any of those yandere girls from any other series.

This is the best thread I have seen of this manga so far, with some interesting conversations. There are some faggots crying out loud they want to fuck the mommy but still.

To be fair user she is really beautiful. The type of drawing which could easily transition to a real person.

True, but the stereotype is still an extraordinary take of a personality.

>she feels way more real
I agree. The author knows how to build tense and his character are not comically crazy. Like this mom here looks like she has serious issue instead of being crazy for the sake of it.

Oshimi Shuzi is by far my favourite author, every single one of his works is atmospheric as fuck and very immersive. It takes a true genius to take such a bland premise as the one on Chi no Wadachi and turn it to something so intense, I mean goddamn they never really say anything of substance but somehow I'm always on the edge with this shit.

>meat buns
What did he mean by this?

Its the art I think. Guy can draw something good. On top of that its not a usual giant saucer eyes look. It certainly looks cartoony but much more veering towards realistic. No insane proportions or artistic scenery. Just grounded.

Would Sup Forums get married to their government-appointed waifu if it turned out they were absolutely balls to the wall insane?

Did she kill the kid just to get back at what the Aunt said?

Some good stuff on his twitter.

@shuzo_oshimi

She tried to kill him because he was fucking around with her son.

I also believe it's the art coupled with his skill of portraying the human psyche, his characters seem so real because they have actual feelings that they're not afraid to express and it helps the reader empathize with them. Aku no Hana, in particular, excelled in these 2 things which is why I consider it such a masterpiece, it's easily the best manga I've read.

Is that Okazaki and Gosho?

Mommy sure is beautiful

Well he did choose meat bun everytime she asked him so that's what he likes. I interpret it as he just tries to act like everything is normal.

These threads are nice. You'll come to like them.

Someone posted an uncensored version of it. Anybody has it?

Only if that were the case

>come to Sup Forums to discuss new chapter
>cool there's a thread already
>wait 434 replies what the fuck
>see this
For a moment I thought Sup Forums was actually discussing a series

Yeah. The feeling of having someone dependant on you is quite nice. It makes you feel useful and you could get pussy from time to time.

Tokiwa was such a miracle of the universe.

That fucking loser also drew ntr of him and his mom.

Nakamura was best girl imo just because she chose to sacrifice her life (figuratively) for the sake of the one she loves, Tokiwa was the one MC SHOULD have ended up with since AnH makes more sense as a healing story.

I was pissed about this Aku no Hana anime and how the author agreed with its art direction. Reading Chi no Wadachi makes me want to read all of his works. Good stuff I read here.

You should definitely read Aku no Hana if you haven't already, I haven't watched the anime but the manga is a masterpiece

There is fucking around then there is actively endangering his life. Which he did.

I hope she is not his mom.

Sacririce what? Nakamura just grew out of her edgy phase.

>Nakamura just grew out of her edgy phase.
What? No she didn't. She was absolutely insane, it wasn't just a phase.

Did you even read the manga? She was a normal highschool kid in the end and seemed to grow out of her dumb edgy ways.

Oshimi is much better than Asano.

so why did she push the cousin? was it revenge because she was pranking her son, or jealousy because they spent too much time together?

he just does that.

it's like that one time in aku no hana when the detective comes asking about burned pantsu and instead of playing it cool, MC just starts shitting bricks under himself

>4 chapters in and I feel on edge

The artstyle just makes it seem like the guy is gonna get raped by his cousin and his mom kills their whole family or something wtf.

let me give my expert outtake on this
you seen the meat bun is representative of a sweet baked delight that in truth shrouds slaughter and murder (meat), the incest duo's innocence is linked with this meat bun
bless up

>let me give my expert outtake on this
I dun believe u
How many mothers have you fucked?