Making Your Own Ethnostate

It is apparent that we have grown in number and the internet pretty much hasn't an answer to our views so it is no time to move on. We need to get to the stage of actually manifesting those red pills we have learned over the years and put them to use.

To get this to be as simple as possible, I will just greentext the stages and we can go on from there in what needs to be tweaked:

>have a job
>save money
>find like minded Whites
>look for a house to share
>put down money to rent it
>continue working and saving money
>find more Whites to get into the same city and find them houses/rooms to rent to keep close
>train together/gym
>have fun by doing whatever is around your area from time to time
>continue saving money and building up resources to further our cause and gain power

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfAhcjKHbBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey look its another sjw.

Your ethnostate will never happen.

Based on what, my nervous friend.

Not nervous, your just the Lefts racial counterpart and believe in bullshit pseudo-science like IQ differences which has no academic support.

Look at how nervous you are that you would wait 5 minutes later to saying something negative again.

We will win and you will lose.

>no acedemic support
It's out there for you to find out and you know it. It is not my fault that you cannot engage in research because you are non-White and find Whites to be threatening to your limited intelligence set by your genetics.

How will you win? Nobody in the uk supports your movement let alone anywhere else. I'f you were brave enough to say this in public you'd be hit like Spencer was, not saying thats right.

>how will you win
Why does a shitskin care? This isn't for you.

Right...you still won't win.

Let's rent a huge farm or villa with pool with 20 or 30 anons (half male/half female) and start from there, like a cult

Lol

The best way is having a floating city.

user can try getting on the moon on his own, then he can have his ethnostate.

With 30 people, in some places, you can buy or rent a place the size of a village. Imagine if a 1000 would be interested in such an investment

Sarg’n pls leave

I'm not interested. it's a stupid idea that will never work, and would break down very quiclly even if it did.

Not being alt-right = sargon

get out Spencer.

Are you saying that you’re mentally retarded?

No, just not racist, also a fan of Sam Hyde.

How about taking N. Korea? The country's going to fail soon anyway

You weren't accepted Mo

It can be done, it's already been done in SA with places like Orania. Also in European and American cities, it's called white flight. In Detroit you have a perfect example of voluntary Apartheid... just take a look at Grosse Pointe Park, there is a clear line between the white and black part, with walls protecting the white part

Geographic areas aren't states idiot.

You know it’s not racist to point out facts. That’s an SJW thing to do.
You must be one!

Please provide facts then user.

Where did I say states?

I like the option of opting-in on a smaller level for the coming time, with the extra option of opting-out of the bigger state once success is proven

Big problem in the U.S. and probably the U.K. too is that Jews own most of the real estate.

Right...but the thread is arguing for states user, none of you have proved it can work.

Look it up yourself faggot.
It’s not that hard.

No thanks, the daily stormer doesn't count.

An ethnostate? That's a state in which by law is written that a certain group shall hold the majority. Israel, Japan, Vietnam, Poland... there are many official by law ethnostates. Now it's time to put it in our law

>TDS

They may stay majority ethnic but thats not the same thing.

C U C K

The whole world is a plethora of Ethnostates, and has been for all of human history. "le blank slate we are all equal!" is a very, very modern idea.

please elaborate

True, but I don't see why race maters so much. Britons were black thousands of years ago and we share many genes from mesopotamia.

Some states are unique but they still have different ethnicities in their georgraphical area. Why does a state need to be 100% ethnicly native?

Oooh!
He called me a cuck!
He’s evolving!

Still didn't answer my question user.

But you can still house share though. Even in the UK you just go on spareroom dot co dot uk and you can find rooms/whole houses for private rent.

If we banded together while we are young, we can earn some money, get to make groups and it is legal. That is why that shill is scared. When you think about it, it is the only way to get to the next level.

>Cheddarman
>Black
>A briton

Alright then, I will answer your question.
Some good websites are American Renaissance and The Alternative Hypothesis. They also have YouTube Channels which I know you’ll love since you are already watching Sarg’n. Another good YouTube channel is Jean-Francois Gariépy.

It's not 100% in most of these countries. In Israel it's around 80%, in Japan around 98%, they still allow it, with what they think is responsible. A Jew doesn't want to live in an Israel that is 50% Muslim, and a Palestinian wouldn't want it either

I knew you'd quote American Renaissance, I'ts nothing more than a magazine it doesn't contain any studies other than Charles Murrays bell curve which has been proven wrong.

>renting some flat
>ethnostate
?????

>The Alternative Hypothesis
Think what you will about this, our ancestors would have still been black i'f you go far back enough.

What is an Ethnostate you thick cunt? I can't believe (((people))) like you exist. What a dense cunt.

>it doesn’t contain any other study other than Charles Murray
Absolutely false. You are just being a butthurt faggot.

Not really, prove otherwise user.

Picking on the weak I see user.

Not really, even the out of Africa theory doesn't actually say that, unless "black" means skin colour then sure they would have been dark brown if you go far enough. But then if it's all to do with skin colour i guess the chinese are "white" and the arabs are black, etc.

Status Quo Warrior
> SQW

Styx destroyed the alt-right anyway, JF acts like a moderator then just jumps in to save the alt-right when ever they loose.

No, there’s no need to provide you any more information. You can go back to watching Sargon now with your based black guy.

It's not a fucking flat, that's for sure.

Yea because you have none.

It all starts in a flat, and before you know it *knock, knock

Implying I like the far-left any more.

We can't make our own little ethno-village. Look up Waco and Ruby Ridge. The (((federal government))) will literally just kill us and our children. We've got to neuter ZOG's power first.

That's how you get Waco'd.
The idea of compounds, while appealing, wouldn't work because ZOG would find any reason to raid it and disband it.

How about you reply. I wonder are you a Mo living in ghetto London or is this your job, spamming this Korean forum of peace

Nah live in the south-east. anyway i'm not saying they can't be majority, just don't see what compels the alt-right to be 100% ethnic.

youtube.com/watch?v=dfAhcjKHbBM

Lurk moar newfag

alt-right on suicide watch

>what compels the alt-right to be 100% ethnic
Regression to the mean. The BASED black guy in a MAGA hat may actually be pretty based. However, his kids will most likely be low-IQ niggers. Access to White people is not a universal right.

Your race/intelligence hypothesis has been debunked already user.

Dividing those who want to be divided, interesting. I hope you're right, they're gonna need those IQ-points. This has been set in motion a long time ago, you can't stop it

Not dividing anyone, not saying you can't believe your ideology.

What is progression you fucking faggot?

>concern trolling

Wow the shills do come out and the sight of a decent idea.

What Race are you? You seem to be threatened by Whites uniting. Passive agressive replies will only make you look like a faggot.

>we

Fuck off, collectivist scum.

>Sup Forums
>starting an ethnostate
You could just go to a kennel to the same effect. Same amount of mutts and same smell of shit.

My race is none of your business, though being from the south east makes it easy to guess.

>Tyrone moves into your neighborhood and you can't refuse to rent to him under FHA
>Rent control and zoning restrictions hold down property values while they enrich you
>Gerrymandering on racial lines keeps you from having any control over your community

Even an ethot like Lauren Southern knows that an ethnostate is stupid.

>pseudo-science like IQ differences

Just because you consistently get the same score as your dog on IQ tests doesn't mean that everybody else does as well.

If you want to prove otherwise show evidence like the other anons failed to do, it's all circumstancial.

I not only believe it, I consider it natural. I believe what I see with my own eyes and I see our civilization under threat. You have to understand life before the internet arrived, before multiculti was forced upon us. It's good that it has, we have learned from it, foreign influence can be good... from a distance, or it wouldn't be foreign. Ethnostates can work together, from its real diversity we might actually profit in knowledge

It's all utopian ideas user, it will never happen. Even if it did I don't see how it is right. I agree there are differences in culture, sex etc but I don't see any difference in race.

You think everyone gets the same score on IQ tests. They do not. If you want to have a fair debate, I recommend locating the nearest petting zoo.

Talking about humans not animals user, still haven't answered my question.

lurk more faggot op

IQ differences in individuals is due to environmental factors.

You didn't ask a question. I think what you might be trying to ask, albeit in the manner of a small child, is how we know that IQ differences exist. They exist because people get different scores on IQ tests, ie they have different IQ's. Glad I could help.

this

May have thought you were other user my apologies. I know individuals have different IQ scores, but explain why races have higher ones than others?

It's already a fact user in other parts of the world. This will also happen by law in the west, or how would you see these events unfolding in the coming years

Of course it's my business. You're in a Nation you don't belong in and actively feel threatened by indigenous population.

You are obviously ashamed at being obsolete.

It's too late for you, you already spent too long here.

Gotta stop referring to it as an ethnostate. This goes for the people who are LARPing with swastikas.

I don't know what the deal is with the UK anymore, but I thought you guys had areas already that were 90%+ white.

Yes I've seen where Italy was selling off actually historic villas cheap. I would love to renovate something like that.

I think the consensus in the field is 70-80% genetic, feel free to link the research you have showing that it's majority environmental factors.
What is your take on twin studies?
Link research showing similar iq's in similar environment between races.

How so?
Too stupid to guess my race in the south east
Environmental factors user

i'm not making the argument user, show me the evidence supporting your ethno-state and that races score lower IQ tests.

>South-East

I seriously wish you cunts would secede.

Already stated that the Bell Curve has been debunked, which is the only study alt-righters only reference.

Minnesota transracial adoption study. Nig babies transplanted into middle class white homes averaged 83 on iq tests when they grew up.

We know it isn't environmental (unless you're a malnourished diseased nigger in Africa) because the gap doesn't go away when we control for environment.

We do. It's everywhere that isn't a city.

South-East is the richest part of the uk other than London. you should secede and stop being leeches.

Can you send me that study user.

>muh mines
>muh industry
>muh chips cheese 'n curry sauce

Fuck off yourself, if the call centr manager will let you.