Atheist jew

Atheist jew
>free software, free from virus and botnet, believes in open source, privacy, freedom of information, fights the system

Christian westerner
>hidden source botnet full of virus and surveillance, sees every movement you do, sells your data to the NSA and makes you pay him money for all of this

Sup Forums BTFO again

FOSS is shit only used by neets and bill gates is funnelling billions into euthanizeing Africa so, I guess Sup Forums wins again?

Stallman is not a jew.

Stop making this thread you boring fuck

what do u mean by bill gates is 'euthanizing' africa

Stallman most certainly is, Torvalds is not

Are you serious. Linux has fuck loads of holes. Go look at wiki vault 7, they are all compromised, probably at the hardware level.

No, Stallman is not. If he was a Jew, it would be written on every wiki in every languages.

sudo apt-get update

Why do jews love word "open" so much?

/thread

(((vaccinations)))

Because closed systems are inaccessible to parasites.

He says it himself on his website

Stop thinking about free software as free shit, think about free mind, free speech.

That's why so many former IBM developpers collaborate with Stallman.

terry davis is christian

nobody ever said there weren't any good jews; Sup Forums merely says there aren't enough. that is to say, we cannot appraise the JQ ambivalently, for the skew of bad to good jews is so lopsided and warped in its proportions the tribe must be dealt with as if a monolith -- an utterly mendacious monolithic monster, that is.

richard stallman isn't christian

Piece of shit that apt is, it's actually supposed to be apt-get upgrade, because why would telling a package manager to update mean to actually update packages.

>israel legalizes weed
>Jew politicians in the US and anywhere else fight to keep it banned for the goyim, instead only offering more ineffectual and harmful drugs
>nu-Sup Forums agrees with this because they're all autistic redditfags who never had any real friends or a chance to smoke weed

exactly, there are based jews such as bobby fischer and others

Atheist Jew
>Eats foot fungus
Christian Westerner
>Is highly successful
>Richest man on Earth
>Has a family
>Is now curing diseases

Former IBM devs collaborate with Stallman because they're trying to convince God to buy back their souls from the Devil.

Stallman is a legit nutjob. A fanatic/idealist to the point where it hurts the bottom line of his message.

I love that Microsoft's video game hardware, the Xbox One, offers a subscription service, where you can play games that are exclusive to PC/Xbox on the system. That's the free market at work.

The absolute state of white leftists.

IBM produces the best softwares in the world (high five for CPLEX).

>(((best softwares)))
Oy vey.

see

>Daily remember: I use Linux because is free and I like it
GNU\Linux, Stallman and politics over software can suck my dick