Do you conservashits really think that you are going to stand up against "tyranny" or whatever you think you need...

Do you conservashits really think that you are going to stand up against "tyranny" or whatever you think you need assault rifles for?

I've got news for you, the government has tanks and bombs and drones and I don't think that a few rednecks with guns are going to stop them. There is no need for people to have guns like that. You aren't going to do shit if the government comes to take them away and there's no way you could ever resist regardless.

It's time this country treats you like the immature little shits you all really are. We need common sense gun reform and we need it now! Teens shouldn't be able to walk into school with an Assault Rifle-15 and kill their classmates. The U.S. is literally the only nation where this happens and it needs to stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NiMBzpZF1nE
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/assault rifle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just like we stopped people buying weed?

Fuck off I'll keep my guns my weed and my liquor and there's fuck all any government regulation can do about it. If guns are banned I'll just buy a bunch more on the black market just as a big fuck you to everything you stand for

We only need gun control for white folks. You never see any other race's kids shooting up schools. Plus, blacks are usually killing other armed blacks, which is fair, not cowards like conservatards

Do you really think a gov is going to start bombing or nuking the shit out of their own country?
The amount of casualties would be retarded, killing even people that are pro government.

>>tyranny

We already have. Clinton’s are the epitome of tyranny.
And we didn’t have to use a rifle
Pic related/thread

Why are you fighting it user.
Getting shot is just part of being american. It can't be helped like your skin colour. Embrace it.
If your not a burger why do you care?

I hope that one day it will be legal to kill seditious shits like you.

Yep, they can willingly participate in the buyback before facing confiscation. This WILL happen eventually.

>every single time a school shooting happens anti-gun amerimutts appear out of nowhere
>the same anti-guns that don't know what's living in country with heavy ban on firearms
Because we're doing great as hell in violence numbers without "muh bad guns" right?
Just shut up.

Was that the response you were looking for? Should I try it again, but with more gusto?

Same fucking copy pasta thread. Stop replying you fucks. The mods also need to ban OP

Uh?
What?
Confirmed for dumb ass.
Pic related.

/thread

The faster the kikes try to make guns illegal, the faster an underground gun market will flourish with insane profit centers.

australians are fucking cucks. They should have stormed their governments buildings for that shit.

did you know that you align yourself politically with Oprah, a very fat lesbian black woman?

Have you no shame?

>The mods also need to ban OP
Ban me for telling the truth? It's funny how you guys make fun of liberals and then cry like a bunch of little shits about your safe space.

Trigger warning.

HERBS AND SPICES

>what are guerilla tactics
>what is vietnam

Pic related you stupid fuck

Over and over and over with this fucking thread.

Why are there so many anti gun shill threads? fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=NiMBzpZF1nE

>Assault Rifle-15
What about Assault Rifles 1-14? Are they okay?

Sogay

I don't have time to read your conservative dribble. Summarize that shit.

>>AHAHAHA CONSERVASHITS WE'LL BE BETTER ARMED THAN YOU WHEN WE'LL TAKE ABSOLUTE POWER AHAHAHA JUST SURRENDER ALLREADY AHAHAH!
>>PS, W DEMOCRACY!
This is how retarded You sound.

It is the only place we have left, and you snuck your people into mod positions, as usual, you subversive fucks

I have the right to protect my family, my wife shouldn’t be shot while teaching.

No, we tired of these threads.

>common sense

Fuck off, we’ve heard it before. Come get em’

Notice how the LARP asks you to trust a Government that will murder you for merely refusing to disarm. You have committed no crimes but you are assumed to be a deadly threat to society just for possessing a weapon.

Liberals either hopes this intimidates you into submition or they actually think that you can trust Government Enforcers who commit murder on mere suspicion of future criminal behavior.

The (((Government))) can't force racial integration on the poor if the poor can shoot back.

What did all of those countries (Vietname, Afghanistan, etc.) have in common? The people are very poor, had nothing to live for. US citizens would wave white flags as soon as they lost their comforts. US killed millions in all those wars, citizens here never see death that close. They’d surrender quickly.

Oh, it's this libtard again.

How many times... the military as a whole is separated into two main bodies: the regular full-time military (ARMY/National Guard, NAVY, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, etc) and the Unorganized Militias.

Every male citizen between the ages of 18-45 are automatically members of the Unorganized Militias in their state. That's the legal reason we can have a draft in the first place - members of the Unorganized Militias are transferred to active military service.

In times of rebellion and full-scale invasion, state legislatures can authorize the governor to call up the Unorganized Militias to support regularly military. In those times, citizens will have full access to National Guard Armories and other vital equipment. Since there are not enough military weapons available for all members of the Unorganized Militias, many would need to bring their own arms and equipment. Citizens already have legal means to access said tanks and helicopters, and are all basically the current militia of their individual states.

And due to the fact that police cannot prevent crime, and criminal acts and organizations are a direct threat to the state, arming members of the Unorganized Militias is necessary for the stability and liberty of the state. Taking away guns leaves all states and municipalities vulnerable to attack and sedition.

The 2nd Amendment stands. It's over, libtard.

>Do you conservashits really think that you are going to stand up against "tyranny" or whatever you think you need assault rifles for?

Yes. We really do.

>I've got news for you, the government has tanks and bombs and drones and I don't think that a few rednecks with guns are going to stop them.

I've got news for you, tankers and pilots need to eat and sleep. You have no idea how armies or warfare actually works.

>There is no need for people to have guns like that.

Why not? Guns like "that". What is this "that" you speak of?

>You aren't going to do shit if the government comes to take them away and there's no way you could ever resist regardless.

Yes I will and sure there is.

>It's time this country treats you like the immature little shits you all really are.

lol. An immature little shit is the one screaming to take away other people's stuff because a different person used the same thing to kill people. You literally advocate gun violence to end gun violence. Only a mentally unstable or retarded 12 year old thinks like that.

>We need common sense gun reform and we need it now!

Not really, but like what for instance? What's your plan? Telling me to turn in my guns? I am telling you in advance that I will not comply. What then?

>Teens shouldn't be able to walk into school with an Assault Rifle-15 and kill their classmates.

I agree, murder is illegal and should remain so. BTW, dumbass, AR doesn't stand for Assault Rifle.

>The U.S. is literally the only nation where this happens and it needs to stop.

It isn't and I agree, it does. Your solution for the problem is incoherent and will not work.

>Assault Rifle 15
Opinion discarded

i also think that no one really needs automatic weapons. but in my country, we also don't have strict gun laws nevertheless we don't chimp out that often as you guys. btw you kinda sound like an authoritarian. are you and left or right wing authoritarian?

The Zionist Occupied Government can't just declare war on white men, though they wish they could. The vast majority of their Enforcement Class is white men. That makes it hard for an (((Elitist))) to know who to kill and who to whip and tell to get back to work.

The resistance against "tyranny" is ridiculous but people should have the right to own guns for protection. I'm not sure if a AR15 fits that criteria. I don't own any gun and I know nothing about them. When I think about protection I think about handheld revolvers. Where I live I can't even have a small gun for protection, so the burgers are right in not trusting on any gun regulations.

You mad bro! You seem a little angryer today.

>Assault rifles

AR-15 isn't an assault rifle

>Tanks, bombs, drones

None of these can patrol the USA 24/7. None of these can search your house for contraband. None of these can effectively dismantle a guerilla rebellion consisting of millions of people.

Shit bait.

In the event of an insurrection, would they not suppress how much information on why people are revolting could get to their enforcers, i.e. soldiers? People with military experience will probably get what I am talking about.

>I don't have time to read your conservative dribble. Summarize that shit.
Probably because you're illiterate.

Your wife is statistically much more likely to be shot by you than any attacker or intruder.

>tl:dr
Jets can't enforce no assembly edicts etc.
A jet can't kick your door down and search your house for contraband.
Government will always lose to the people.

>replying to a coherent statement
>illiterate

Fucking based

yes, it's called propaganda. you paint your enemy as an inherent evil, committing false flag attacks on soft targets and blaming it on your enemy.

Hell yes soon we will need them to hunt down traitorous leftist commies like you!

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/assault rifle

Tanks and drones can't go house to house. Street to Street.

No army on earth could face that many armed citizens.

I like your Digits, but you're a cunt.

I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck.

>i can't read
typical democrat voter

Who’s going to come to my house to take them?

>White folks
>The Flordia shooter was a spic
>mfw

An assault rifle is a rifle with select fire options, not a gun that "looks scary :((("

lmao, tell that to Vietnamese rice farmers an illiterate Afghans. They seem to have done pretty well against uncle sam

I'm a former future U.S. Marine and I would be happy to take the job to forcefully remove guns from assholes like you.

He was Jewish and Slavic actually, his last name was from his adopted family. An actual amerimutt tbqhfam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle

see
I want to know if there's an actual good counterpoint to what I said

> also : a rifle that resembles a military assault rifle but is designed to allow only semiautomatic fire

*shrug* sorry, I don't write the dictionary.

Democrats really don’t know shit about history
Outside of the American revolution, most major revolutions had the revolting side woefully under armed compared to their governments until they manage to take over a single stronghold, either through tactics or sheer manpower,where they manage to arm themselves further and actually turn the revolution into a more even war.

This thing keeps happening.

>Be OP
>Not a lib
>goes to Sup Forums
>changes flag to an Ass
>posts: "I'm libREAL, guns are bad."
>Sup Forums users flock to thread knowing it's OP larping again
>Sup Forums users who are too stupid to know the thread is a lie go on to post stupid shit
>Sup Forums spins its wheels in the mud talking to itself

no you aren't and no you wouldn't

Terrorist Attack today in russia.
5 dead with HUNTING RIFLE.
So fuck off with the AR15 BAIT SCUM.

*shrug*

i don't think we should take away guns, just make it harder for mentally ill / unstable people to get them and make license to carry mandatory for purchase.

There needs to be annual mandatory psych evaluations for people who have these licenses and they need to be trained on how to handle and take care of the weapons before they can get their license.

Yeah
>no you wouldn’t

The loyalists (liberals) of back then said the same thing to the colonists before we won.
Washington had them all hung after the war.
We're going to do the same to you this time as well after it's all said and done.

I feel like I summarized quite well if you cannot easily read that. You're a stupid fuck.

The Second Amendment keeps the United States free. If you don't like it, move to Iran.

Seems credible

how about you die in a fire, pig fucker. molon labe. you clearly arent born here mud blood. deport yourself to the tird world

No, we have posse comitatus.
Once that line is crossed, its civil war.
Then the winner will be so pumped they will just beat on Mexico or Russia for fun.

Hahah, nope. Actually I voted for Bernie!

>I'm a former future U.S. Marine
What?

>a few rednecks
Toplel. 100 million firearm owners, famalam.
Please volunteer to come take them.

Nope - screw collective punishment.

This

You realize this is the same handful of autistic retards with attention issues just trying yo get you all worked up? I'd be mad to if someone parked me in a wheelchair facing a wall all day.

That's actually pretty realistic except no muscle tightening or nerve misfires, and he didn't fall.

We had tanks and drones in Afghanistan and Iraq against a enemy that had neither. Remind me how that worked out?

You still have tanks and drones over there.

Leftists claim to ''make love and not war'', and how they're against using violence. Yet, they have no problem using the government to forcefully take American citizens' firearms.
Violence makes the world go around.
OP claims to be a marine, which is a lie, and doesn't want to admit that the Taliban is still fending off the Chinese, Russia, and America.
So much for drones and tanks.

>just make it harder for mentally ill / unstable people to get th-
Hmmm very good idea goyim! Of course, as a bipartisan legislative body, we can all agree that racism is absolutely a mental illness! We must test all prospective gun owners for such insane delusions...

>I've got news for you, the government has tanks and bombs and drones and I don't think that a few rednecks with guns are going to stop them. There is no need for people to have guns like that. You aren't going to do shit if the government comes to take them away and there's no way you could ever resist regardless.
A bunch of rice farmers in Vietnam seemed to do fine

yeah well im a retired navy seal. youre fuckin dead, kiddo

You little future faggot. lol. Sonny boy, this old man has actually been to a war. I have seen firsthand what happens to little ten foot tall bullet proof idiots like you. You have no idea the level of violence human beings are capable of. None. You think life is a recruiting poster and real war is a video game where you get to respawn? I have stood in the door and slept in the hard billets you little latte slurping, skinny jean wearing, purple haired, androgynous faggot. I trained men to be soldiers and have a campaign hat hanging on the wall and a DD214 in a file cabinet to prove it. But please bitch, please I beg you, for the love of God head on over to my house Mr. Marine boot washout. Please come try to take what I have a God given right to own. I will bring an unspeakable rage and a burning hatred in my heart. All men like me ever asked for was to be left the fuck alone. But no, no you decided to hate me, hate my religion, hate my whiteness, and hate all I hold dear and true on this earth. You degenerate cocksucking, baby murdering, communist piece of shit. Please, I am begging you to do what you offer.

My point exactly. The enemy is still there and they aren't exactly going away or surrendering.

>do you vietcong, afghans, etc think you can stand up against the us military? They have tanks and drones and bombs etc etc

Eat shit and die faggot. You think the military is going to carpet bomb the united states and go door to door killing rebels? How fucking dumb are you?

I don't know if I'm growing out of Sup Forums or if this board is getting dumber.

>Assault Rifle-15
heh
hehehehe

I’ve got news for you, dumbfuckrat.

The Posse Comitatus Act prevents the government from using the Armed Forces of th United States against its citizenry.
Any good American Soldier will not follow any order that violates the law. If this would happen on a large scale, States would rebel and form militias, and the would be the end of the United States.

You are nothing but a stupid child that wants the government nanny to come in and make everything alright.

If you think that School Shootings only happen in the U.S., perhaps you should move to South America, “literally”.

Go pound sand, you stupid little girl control freak. Let the adults handle this shit!

>the government has tanks and bombs and drones

They also have infantry numbering in the hundreds of thousands and equipped with small arms.

Please tell me more about how firearms are useless in modern warfare.