Shingeki no Bahamut - Virgin Soul

Jeanne's jeannes.

Jeanne is strong!

Not meta, only Dark Jeanne sees play.

Great art, but such a terrible plot.

I'm barely even interested in this anymore. New writer fucked it up beyond repair at this point. What a fucking shame.

New episode when?

still 1 week to go

user who steamrolled through Genesis and caught up Virgin Soul within the past week here
Holy shit why is this shit so good? Also is there something wrong with Virgin Soul or am I missing something here? Seems fine to me tbqh

Favaro best boi no contest

some demon apologists are mad at the motherfucking god emperor of mankind tapping dat dragon booty

Will this dork turn against her friends, corrupted by the power of the dick?

Why the long break? I thought production was done before it even aired.

some sort of sports event. maybe one for cripples or women, so everybody has to broadcast it to show its totally just the same as real sports.

>sports

There are shit tons of wrong things with Bahasoul:
> Nina
>Cheerios
>cancerous "love" story
>plot in general
>pacing
>underused old characters, the ones we actually care about
>Alessand
>no fun adventures

No episode this week too right?

Not only this is one of the most boring season I've ever watched, those 2 weeks have been really long as well, can't wait for Autumn.

Why aren't other anime affected tho?

Altair is also off

As Re:creators. Something to do with a number of episodes.

man fuck this gay ass shit, and here I was hoping for today to watch a new episode

Jeanne a best

The pacing is ass and watching it weekly makes it a lot more painful.

This is Nina's ass. Say something nice about it!
Also, John Dark sucks

Don't get me wrong, demons are NIGGERS obviously but angelfags need to get their heads out of their asses. They need to do some major sorting out before joining us, the patrician nigenchads.

Is that anime Noob Saibot?

Are they stretching the end of season? Because Altair was delayed for like three weeks or a month almost.

no episode today?

i think it comes out next week

I finally caught up with this. God, why is it so much worse than Season 1?

No Favaro, Nina is a shit MC and her romance with cheerios drags the show down. Also, watching this with Sup Forums makes it even worse

Nina looks so good in Mugaro's outfit.
Why thefuck would angels dress a boy in girls clothes?