Something about every shooting after columbine is fundamentally flawed and leads me to actually believe you guys that...

Something about every shooting after columbine is fundamentally flawed and leads me to actually believe you guys that these might be false flags...

Why dont they ever consider releasing the security footage of the gunman?

Now some might say "well you want to see all the dead bodies and him killing them??? YOU CRAZY LUNATIC!"

But why not just release the photos similar to pic related? Is it really that impossible to just show one picture of any of the past shooters (sandyhook, Florida, aurora)?

You guys are on to something and i think if we memed them into showing the footage we could break this case.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI
archive.is/hkpKO
archive.is/eU9Az
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag
archive.is/O0jbm
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg
archive.is/GOlmf
archive.is/8MfoN
archive.is/uAhPt
archive.is/p6UIl
web.archive.org/web/20180214212957/https://www.instagram.com/cruz_nikolas/
youtube.com/watch?v=5l7R_GcAtig
youtube.com/watch?v=4uhWXRXgTb0
youtube.com/watch?v=D88b-LQ523A
youtube.com/watch?v=MoNM6ovPgeM
youtube.com/watch?v=VVH3-usGNDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-9oQ6oEVxU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dylan?

That's my name

>every shooting after Columbine has been a false flag
Just imagine being this fucking insane.

It's true, faggot.

well please tell me why they dont release any security footage of the shooter for vegas, florida, sandyhook etc...

TV standards have changed since Columbine

They don’t release it because sick freaks on the Internet jerk off to that shit.

False flags. No kidding. Why pin all this bad blood on Dillon and Eric? Jews are 100% behind these school shooting ''epidemic'

All false flags are done by Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=arQkivaRRWI

>well please tell me why they dont release any security footage of the shooter for vegas, florida, sandyhook etc...

It glorifies it. The Columbine shooters looked gangsta. If they released the tapes all these mad cunts would be trying to outdo each other. It would extend to how they were killing people. Also, if they can "false flag" a shooting what difference is a tape going to make? None, because the MKULTRA mind programming doesnt care.

all these fucking shills, boy didnt know seeing a picture of the fucking shooter before he does it is so fucking sensitive

right like we dont already glorify every shooter that happens already, with or without the tapes. fuckoff

it's sensitive to the families of victims

>A lot more pro gun control threads are starting to happen after a majority Jewish school gets attacked
Really activates my almonds.

>right like we dont already glorify every shooter that happens already, with or without the tapes. fuckoff

Yeah, you glorify them without the tapes, so if the tapes were around it would be some idol worship shit for the crazies.

You should start being nicer to the loners an stop walking all over them to the point they go postal. But then america is a violent society with a violent history, so in the end its nothing new for you all.

I think the main reason is fear of creating copy cats. Also, there is the normal psychology factor for the average citizen. (I'm deeply alienated weirdo who has been mistreated most of my life. It took me a long time to admit to myself that I was causing a lot of the problems I faced. So I grew up on hostility and I enjoy watching combat videos, whether from actual warfare; look up the juicy WWII flamethrower videos if they have not all been scrubbed, or random killer vs. unarmed plebs vids. That tranny that was shot by the Fem Cop and then screamed like a bitch was TV gold. The death scream he lets out is pure and Oscar Worthy because it is real.)

Now for the average normal citizen, such violence is soul breaking. They kind they see in a normal R rated movie is mostly sanitized so they don't experience too much trauma. When they see real life horror, they can't stop thinking about it and start losing sleep. That is another reason that TV doesn't often show killing videos.

But wait, it gets better. As GoPro tech advances, I firmly believe that politically motivated killers will start filming their rampages in real time and then will try to upload them to recruit followers (E.G. Juba the Jihadist vids. Just wait until the first La Raza soldier does one of those. The Left will cry that it wasn't a white man doing the killing.)

but all im saying is just a picture of how he first walked into the school through the parking lot

>but all im saying is just a picture of how he first walked into the school through the parking lot

What difference does that make to you?

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. ( archive.is/hkpKO )
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. ( archive.is/eU9Az )
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. ( archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178 )

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. ( youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag [Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.( archive.is/O0jbm )
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. ( youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU [Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. ( youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg [Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.( archive.is/GOlmf )
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. ( archive.is/8MfoN )

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. ( archive.is/uAhPt )
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. ( archive.is/p6UIl )

Dude shut the fuck up. It's obvious he wants pictures of it, and documentation of this shit should be a right anyhow.Like damn dude, you can get off his dick now.

>Dude shut the fuck up. It's obvious he wants pictures of it, and documentation of this shit should be a right anyhow.Like damn dude, you can get off his dick now.

Why are you all getting so upset? What on earth needs documenting to the general public? How is it in the public interest to see videos or pictures of the shooter in action?

>Gov't: No, we will not release the footage from outside the Pentagon, on September 11th. Sick freaks on the Internet will jerk off to that shit.

You might be able to get a Freedom Of Information Act order to see some evidence, but I don't know how those rules work at all. You could speak with an investigator or lawyer at the court house. There may be rules of disclosure for ongoing investigations.

Also, if you actually do stumble upon some shady shit surrounding a real or alleged mass murder, you'd better be very careful whom you speak with. In this case, if the alleged killer confesses that he heard more shooting as he was leaving the campus and that girl backs up his story by saying she was talking to him when more shooting was going on, your life will get very miserable very quickly. Don't play at being a Snoop. Go in hard or don't go in at all.

Stop taking away my information. If i want to know what happens in the fucking world, then I should get to.

hows the job going jidf shill

Yup. You can't meme them into releasing anything that'd actually matter

Pentagon is the MOST FILMED BUILDING IN THE WORLD

Only footage of that "plane" hitting it was a frame per second, 4 frames of nothing from a store across street

They rounded up all footage from the area in DC by Pentagon

It all got destroyed.

Sandy Hook.
VT.
Vegas.
Florida.

No footage that matters. You only catch things when they mess up.

At Florida, from live helicopter footage, 4 swat officers loaded a black (body) bag onto an unmarked pickup truck and it drove off

THAT IS NOT PROTOCOL for dead or injured ppl

What was secretly removed from the crime scene?

>Stop taking away my information

Ok, i see now that you are an autist.

do you have proof to backup the swat claim?

Because seeing is believing. I don't trust the state or the media

Woah wow hey tinfoil much? heheh

Like you didn't see it coming as soon as it was reported there was at least 60 dead Jewish kids

Glad you just woke up. They are all fake false flag drill hoaxes since, the fake school shootings!

At Virginia Tech, WDBJ7 News did show a shit load of body bags being carried out of Norris Hall by the Cops. Cho's press kits have largely not been released to the public though. There is speculation that he was killing white people because white people are racist and his press kits reveal this. There was also a memorial stone made for Cho that sat beside the 32 other people he killed for less than a day before it was stolen. (I wonder if somebody kept it as a trophy.)

Correction: The 32 other memorial stones, which commemorate the people he killed.

Says the leaf. Op is 100%

No real phone, camera vid evidence, no real bodies except crisis actors ala boston marathon hoax as perfect example.

you are mentally ill
you are stupid

If the cost of not releasing it is having some autistic fuckhead not believe it then so be it. Having copycats arise if the footage is released isn't worth winning your stupid faggot brain over.

Not every incel that goes postal is a false flag. Sandy Hook is some shady ass shit though. 100% false flag

web.archive.org/web/20180214212957/https://www.instagram.com/cruz_nikolas/
youtube.com/watch?v=5l7R_GcAtig (35:30, 1:17:17)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag
youtube.com/watch?v=4uhWXRXgTb0
youtube.com/watch?v=D88b-LQ523A
youtube.com/watch?v=MoNM6ovPgeM
youtube.com/watch?v=VVH3-usGNDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-9oQ6oEVxU4

Sandy Hook was a false flag to get guns banned.

Then when that worked they did the vegas shooting to get bump stocks banned, because they are the weakness to the government in a potential civil way

and the news hounds replying to people's "oh my god they're shooting my school" tweets with "lol can you go out and take video of dead bodies for us please" isn't? you don't get to do this and then turn around and say that releasing pictures is insensitive, kike

At Cho's shooting, news hounds were posing as family members of the injured survivors in the hospital so they could get interviews with them before everybody else did. It was a minor scandal and really pissed off a few people at the time.

>Jew hiding behind a Nazi flag

Fuckouttahere

and these fucking kikes, with their next breath, cite reasons of privacy, sensitivity, etc., when asked about the stuff that they selectively choose not to cover.

Where is the uncensored pic of dead person?

My Tamagotchi died in Sandy Hook and I can assure you it really happened