Anyone here speak japanese

does "osoi" really mean "slow bitch"?

I have a doctorate in applied Japanese idioms, and I can confirm that yes, that's exactly what it means.

I have a doctorate in applied faggotry idioms, and I can confirm that yes, that you are a faggot

I have a doctorate in applied shitposting, and I can confirm that yes, that's exactly what you retards are doing.

I have a doctorate in history, and I can confirm that yes, this thread happened.

I have a doctorate in revisionist history, and I can refute that claim. This thread never was a thread to begin with.

I used to thought Sup Forums is for losers only but now it seems that everyone has PhD

it just means slow but the translators felt liberal and used the tone of voice to add another part

I fucking hate swearing

No, """""""""""sass"""""""""" doesnt make you cute ir sexy
Neither does alcohol, cigs and weed!

XD

what a fag

>I fucking hate swearing
is this part of the joke?

It's the petulant way of calling someone slow.

FFF took some extreme Commie tier liberties to sub Konosuba. Somehow nobody seems to have an issue about it the way they do with Commie when episodes are littered with "bitch" and "whore" for no good reason

But no, osoi is basically a bratty way of saying "slow".

This slow bitch understands perfectly.

I have a theoretical degree in physics and I can refute your claim, this thread is actually the origin point of reality

Your degree in physics is entirely theoretical alright.

>this thread

Only if they said "osoi mesu inu".

does "hayai" really mean "fast bitch"?

go to reddit please

This, go make shitty jokes for upvotes somewhere else.

can we all just take a moment to appreciate Wiz's thighs instead?

>for upvotes

No, bitch.

It just means "slow"

fansubbers more like fagsubbers

>FFF took some extreme Commie tier liberties to sub Konosuba.

they really fucked it up

yeah

bitch

yes, can confirm from other anime I've watched