When you realize that you are responsible for Heather Heyer's death

When you realize that you are responsible for Heather Heyer's death

This is Dwayne Dixon, Teaching Assistant Professor at University of North Carolina Chapel Hill's Asian studies department, Antifa supporter, member of Redneck Revolt and overall embodiment of soy.

youtube.com/watch?v=U0dgg9dXLm0&feature=youtu.be&t=2250

This is him openly admitting to a class 6 felony of pointing a rifle at James Fields. Timestamp (37:40) and (1:31:30)

And this is him being confronted by reporters on this issue. The effeminate cries of "move past me!" are second only to the blank look of shock that he contributed to Heather Heyer's death

youtube.com/watch?v=kcFfz7TtPog

Just a quick forewarning. Fields' attorney has already been sent downloaded archives of the video, so don't go flooding her inbox with something she already has.

/ourguy/ is gonna walk.

>likes/dislikes and comments are disabled for this video

Kek, this just goes to show that lefty opinions can't exist without heavy handed moderation.

With the video, I'd say the Fields' attorney has all she needs to subpoena Dixon to see if this Post was actually made by him, if so we have a clear link of causality that Fields was literally in a fight or flight mindset. In that circumstance, the acceleration could clearly be the result of the antifa faggot that struck his car, thinking it was a gunshot at him.

Fields is a loner, one of us. He only wanted to go to Charlottesville to meet people like him. Pour your meme magic into him, bring /ourguy/ home.

Have a nice cocaine bump

Then what was the Charlottesville attack about?
Did Fields run crash into those people? or was it a false flag?
I remember there was some empty car with cops telling the residence to get back inside their homes and some helicopter involved that crashed or something.

Does anyone have that pic collage? It's the one with the woman and the user saying, "that's the woman I'm going to have white babies with"

Of course he LARPs with an AK.

Fields is going to walk and the media is going to flip their shit. I can't wait

Imagine the lefty butt hurt if we Fields somehow gets off scot free, it'll make the reaction to Zimmerman look tame.

The best thing about these idiots is that they're so fucking dumb, so sure that the whole system is on their side that they'll run their mouths and incriminate themselves.

bump for justice

bump

just for bumpice

bump for victory

Who has forwarded this to infowars, Hannity, BB, Daily Caller etc?
The guy is such a dick we shouldnt let up until pic related.

Do it leaf!

You have my bump, sir.

We should make an example out of this guy.
The left always underestimates our memes at their own peril.

Holy shit.
Bumpity bump.

this please

HU HA ANTIFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fucking look on that soyboys face when the camera my said Heather Hyer.

He fucking knows what he's done, he has been living with the guilt.

That was the look of a man cast into the abyss.

2-1 he kills himself.

James Fields will walk and the Left will go insane

Assaulted at rally because of Charlotte Police allowed Antifa to riot.

Assaulted on way to his car by more lefty Antifa

Threatened and chased down the street by armed Antifa

Panicked he just wants to escape he revs his engine and wants antifa crowd coming at his to disperse so he can get through they hit his car with sticks and he hits a few .

A morbidly obese woman near-by who smokes and is on birth control his knocked down by fellow antifa and she has a heart attack.

There is no way James Fields could have caused her death. Say goodby to all criminal charges --

Gets only dangerous driving -- and loses licence for a year.

Antifa riots again

This. So much this.

Heyer was never hit by the car she was hit by a Antifa hambeast

He can't be held responcible for indirectly killing her by heart attack

other wise McDonalds / Kool Cigarettes and the hill in Charlotte would all be co-defendants

>that fearful recoil when the baldy turns around to go the other way
two for flinching, jesus fuck