A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State...

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
>the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

THAT'S PRETTY FUCKING CLEAR NOW ISN'T IT? i mean they didn't leave a WHOLE LOT TO THE IMAGINATION with that one now, did they??

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

that means no fucking background checks, no fucking legislation against bumpstocks or automatic weapons. no fucking denials for mental illness. NOTHING. NO BULLSHIT.

you hold on to your fucking weapons to hold YOUR fucking government accountable and make sure that they don't turn into repressive, tyrannical monsters. if you're too stupid to understand the vital importance of that and want to whine about "muh children" or "muh mass shootings", then that's your fucking problem, hombre.

END OF STORY.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=T9tUQxsrQGw
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7ybwc9/i_have_to_call_bs_on_conservatives_obviously_some/
youtube.com/watch?v=diz-8FzHOLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keep your guns, but don't go out and buy ten tons of ammo every time this happens or Soros and kikes like him make a profit from it

huh? omfg fuck off retard. no end to the bullshit you people manufacture. "soros is profitting from ammo sales" ok you jew faggot.

You really think a militia is going to stop the government?
>Shays' Rebellion
>Fries' Rebellion
>Slave Revolts
>American Civil War
The constitution can be amended. It's not stuck in stone.

>Own guns but don't buy ammo to shoot out of them

Retard

>You really think a militia is going to stop the government?
Yes
>The constitution can be amended. It's not stuck in stone.
Just because 2nd amendment CAN be changed doesn't mean it SHOULD be changed.

We need regulations, not amendments to the constitution.

Oh just be quiet.

Infringe = "To Break" (latin). To regulate is not to break. The 2nd Amendment is an auxiliary right. Life, liberty and estate a natural right.

>2018
>Not making your own ammo
Why do you do this Sup Forums

The Constitution is fine. Why are you so anti Constitution?

>We need regulations
Grow up.

Every rebellion in US history has failed. Of course that doesn't mean the next one will, but it does suggest the next one likely will.
It's a document based on cultural ideas of what is right and wrong. Cultures obviously change and sticking entirely to a document in the past does not make sense. We need to either change every single person's ideas about killing other people, change the laws, or accept mass shootings as a fact of life.

I've never owned a gun. I'm not opposed to the idea, but its just not a priority for me atm

But the second the 2nd gets repealed is the second I quite my well paying job and dedicate my full time to forging and designing guns

Its just how that would go

And that's exactly what the entire national debate is happening over, numbnuts. Whether or not it SHOULD be changed.

Wrong image, sorry.

Well regulated just meant well trained.

Commie anti-gun fags BTFO

pretty sure that's just some LARPing faggot.

>pretty sure
I'm positive you're retarded.

>Every rebellion in US history has failed.
I can think of at least one that was pretty successful
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolution

You are wrong, this country has suffered two coups already. Executive Order #1 and the communist takover of banking through the Fed and thus the government. Now (((they))) want the guns. I hear my music playing. That music is called #CivilWar
Fucking prepare dipshits this is no drill.
How many things have I now called out that then happened the last 3 years in order?

Carlos out.

It shouldn't be changed. Human beings have the right to self-defense.

it cannot be taken away
the founders were clear in that rights can only be added but not taken away
the govt is already out of control

>communist takover of banking
>bankers are communists
Americans need to be range banned, your stupidity is an eyesore.

Yes, and it would be fairly simple to pull off too. You seem to be picturing a battalion of around 20 men with hunting rifles charging an army of tanks and helicopters. This is not at all how it would play out. An small but organized group would bypass the military altogether and go straight for the puppet masters themselves. Wouldn't take a large force to topple them at all.

guns are going bye bye thanks to Trump Vegas and Israel :)

I find your reductionist false dilemma ridiculous

He was involved in the creation of Freedom Group, IIRC. This front company bought and shut own Bushmaster & Marlin. Also Remington which just declared bankruptcy.

I want all the lefties proposing gun control to die in a fucking fire, but maybe it’s the European in me speaking so please let me know what you guys think:
>that means no fucking background checks
Seems like a recipe for disaster, aren’t convicted felons barred from purchasing firearms or s this a state by stated deal?
>no fucking legislation against bumpstocks or automatic weapons.
Bump stocks are fucking gay and the assault weapon ban is retarded, but a background check if someone wants to buy an M60 seems like a good idea.
>no fucking denials for mental illness.
Giving violent schizos unfettered acces would be counter productive, mental illness is a rather broad term to put it though. People have depressions, phobias and what not that can be grouped under mental illness that shouldn’t be an issue when purchasing weapons.

For the record, all the soccer moms and liberal faggots shouting for gun control can suck a dick. But having some rules and checks seem reasonable in my eyes.

Scotsman here, and of course I am well jelly of your gun rights.

However maybe I can see a different way of interpreting this second amendment thing of yours, which may well become relevant.

I mean this is te first time I've actually read it, and to me it seems to be saying that the right of citizens to bear arms, is intrinsically linked to the point about the militias.

I mean couldn't they argue that the amendment only guarantees citizens access to arms when they are signed=up members of a militia?

It sounds like it is speaking in general terms of citizens being allowed to bear arms not specific individuals.
Also it says well regulated. That sounds like it could be background checks.
The intent seems to be to allow the body of citizens as a whole to defend itself not let a particular high risk offender wield heavy weaponry.

The very state of today's govt is the reason the founding fathers made the 2nd amendment how they did. Every other ruling party in the history of Man has ended up being tyrannical. It's inevitable and the only reason this govt hasn't, is because the citizens are so fully armed. If we weren't allowed to have guns this country and every other country would probably be slaves to a single ruling party. No fucking joke.

>>I mean couldn't they argue that the amendment only guarantees citizens access to arms when they are signed=up members of a militia?
They are. Everyone from 16 to 45 is a member of the citizen's militia, and rulings by the Supreme Court have extended that to basically everyone else since it's a bit rude to leave an avenue open for gun grabbers to deprive 50 year old women of the right to bear arms.

>It's a document based on cultural ideas of what is right and wrong
there is nothing moral in the constitution, it is just the embodiment of the declaration. the declaration is the moral document--we are going to violently overthrow this tyrannical government and here is our moral justification for doing so.

the constitution could be re-written every generation, and it would look the same as long as it was derived from the first principles of the declaration. Of course, there are many citizens and politicians with slave morality that rebel against the morality imposed in the declaration, you seem to be one of these people, and that's why can't re-write it every generation. What you want is a new government, but the one that we are living in is the 9th oldest in the world, so I think we are doing fine without your reactionary opinions.

> Vietnam
> agghanistan

M8 some fucking jungle gooks and sand niggers defeated the worlds most powerful military with basic weapons and IEDs.

You might not realise it, but you just survived 8 years of a communist president. Do you know why you didn’t notice he was a communist? Because the second amendment forced him to keep his tyrannical bullshit in check.

Even if it is, the analysis is good. Military can defect, but case for the police is a bit different.

>Also it says well regulated. That sounds like it could be background checks.
Well regulated meant "in working order" back then.

They have families, if SHTF, they would probably go home.

srs every burger is legally a member of the militia?

now that is bizarre.

I support the 2nd amendment . That doesn't mean I support the mental health of x y and z

Anyone like to argue why it is OK to have a system that lets you keep the right to guns but lose your right to life?

I will save you the time, you are wrong. It is never OK to have a system that can take your life but not your gun.

The 2nd is an anachronism that is destroying your county.

Problem is even components vanish during panic buys. And then our supply gets affected by your bullshit.

This

SHALL

NUT

They are going to take the guns and microchip Americans.

I used to care until I saw how they all behaved and they have done nothing but insult me.

God has special plans for America.

"Who the fuck do you think wrote the Book of Revelation? A bunch of stone-sober clerics?” Hunter S. Thompson.

>You might not realise it, but you just survived 8 years of a communist president

kek you lads :)

Increased gun control isn't unconstitutional

How else are you going to destroy the government?

They aren't.
God has plans for America.

:)

The Founding fathers Wanted citizens to mainly use . 50 caliber.
I think banning the 223/5.56 would be wise and bring back semi auto 30-06.
The push should be to allow full auto again, the 1986 "ban" is just as illegal and infringing. The 2nd has already been infringed.

Says a Brit who obviously has a degree in American Constitutional law...........

justice is negative--it is the absence of injustice. you state apologists will never understand this, I know.

'Member the time that those veterans fought against a corrupt local government with their guns after the second world war?

the militia should assemble for exercises in some kind of mass format.

the state would shit itself.

I agree. I own something in a .223, but my go to is my lever action 30-30. When I move to the country I am going to get myself something in a magazine fed .30

I own the .223 because the rounds are relatively cheap.

>Anyone like to argue why it is OK to have a system that lets you keep the right to guns but lose your right to life?
The right to defend your life with a "tool" has nothing to do with the right to life. Are you going to join me and protest planned parenthood? There are millions and millions of lives being taken without consent.

Bump stock mcghee

The only issue really is how boomers hoard all the good old rifles and classics, so the easiest shit to get is an AR.
Boomers should be voted to give GenX 1/2 their guns. Not a confiscation, but a transfer.

Gun control exists already and has always existed to some degree in the US.

Stop.

Yes battle of Athens Tennessee

youtube.com/watch?v=T9tUQxsrQGw

>but my go to is my lever action 30-30

oh shut up you cunt.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7ybwc9/i_have_to_call_bs_on_conservatives_obviously_some/

You wouldn't think the difference between a 1/4 inch projectile and a 1/2 inch projectile make that much of a difference but it does

Why? I use a 30 30 when I hunt deer. Large mammal and all..........

The question then becomes. How many members make a militia?

That is a beautiful gun right there

yes but top tier leftists dont agree because it undermines their end goal of communism so they want to get rid of it. low tier leftist peons are retarded and lemmings with hivemind so are easily manipulated

OP is not a faggot

If you do not agree with bill of rights please exit this country or gas yourself

meant in sarcastic jealousy cousin.

i would love me some lever action rifle.

We have the right to a well regulated militia
We have the right to take up arms
Thats all that means little boy

>boomers

I remember reading about that. Good shit

Cheers. You ever in the neighborhood we can go plinking with it......

California has been completely shitting on the 2A for DECADES and the courts haven't put a stop to it, and in fact SCOTUS has REFUSED to take CA based 2A cases.

The next Civil War will be over the 2A mark my words.

You make your own ammo? What is this, Fallout?

Nothing beats a Marlin 336. You wont even want a mag fed 30 after you carry a nice saddle rifle.
I want an old 348 Winchester.Or a old Browning lever action.

And well regulated means keeping your guns clean and keeping up to date with group tactics, not allowing yourself to become "rusty" over time but always being prepared.

Even I know this and I'm a brit.

Let me sum this up for you, fucking amerimutts:

Nowhere in your precious Constitution does it say ANYTHING about the right to own, purchase, buy, or sell a gun. When it says "the right of a well-regulated militia", it means that you can only use guns PROVIDED TO YOU, or guns that you have grandfathered up.

I'll repeat this: Nowhere in your constitution does it say ANYTHING ABOUT YOU BEING ABLE TO ACQUIRE A GUN, EXCEPT IN THE PROCESS OF BECOMING A MILITIA.

You're fucking welcome. Stop killing each other.

We all know they will be easier to microchip and control without the guns.

The second Act, passed May 8, 1792, provided for the organization of the state militias. It conscripted every "free able-bodied white male citizen" between the ages of 18 and 45 into a local militia company. (This was later expanded to all males, regardless of race, between the ages of 18 and 54 in 1862.)

Militia members, referred to as "every citizen, so enrolled and notified", "...shall within six months thereafter, provide himself..." with a musket, bayonet and belt, two spare flints, a cartridge box with 24 bullets, and a knapsack. Men owning rifles were required to provide a powder horn, ¼ pound of gunpowder, 20 rifle balls, a shooting pouch, and a knapsack.[5] Some occupations were exempt, such as congressmen, stagecoach drivers, and ferryboatmen.

The militias were divided into "divisions, brigades, regiments, battalions, and companies" as the state legislatures would direct.[6] The provisions of the first Act governing the calling up of the militia by the president in case of invasion or obstruction to law enforcement were continued in the second act.[7] Court martial proceedings were authorized by the statute against militia members who disobeyed orders.[8]

> every "free able-bodied white male citizen"
> every "free able-bodied white male citizen"

One.
As long as you "Self Guard" to protect ones family or property all armed self guarding citizens make up the unorganized militia.
It is their duty to maintain domestic tranquility and exercise the laws of the Union.
To form a more perfect Union, so we shall not perish from the Earth.

>Implying people won't just make their own parts and ammo.

Damn right.

youtube.com/watch?v=diz-8FzHOLM

Mark Passio breaks down the entire thing in this video, leaving no room for error.

Also, let's not forget. The constitution doesn't give anyone their rights. It just lists them.

The rights it lists are inherent from birth until death and nobody has the right to relinquish them from you, nor does anyone have the right to grant you them. And this is why all arguements like yours are illogical. Because the foundation of your arguement is that the constitution grants rights, and if certain things aren't listed, then they're not rights and you don't have a right to them. But that's not true at all, as I said, the constitution merely lists certain rights that the founding fathers felt were of the upmost importance for the safeguarding of a free state and society.

i am in general very for the right of the people to own guns, but it is getting ridiculous. at least universal background checks.

we should not be focused on stopping a shooting as it happens, but stopping it from starting altogether.

everyone else in the world is doing fine and we can "defend our lives" without guns

does that mean americans are just giant pussies?

seems like it

Great, make sure you get your musket and powder horn soon, before the government comes and fucks your ass.

They will. The difference being you can't just buy this stuff at Big 5, you moron.

Great, so theft, rape, and murder aren't in the Constitution either. By your stupid, republogic brain, it is Constitutionally just to steal, rape, and kill. Fucking moron.

how worn is that mag

Guns aren't going away
thanks for your time

You are all stupid.

Every last one of you. Both sides.

The fact you are on a side, proves how stupid you are.

They are you numbskull.

You're clearly a complete idiot.

Firstly, I'm not even from the US, check my flag.

Secondly even if I was, I'm not a statist so nor would I be republican.

And last but most certainly not least. The founding fathers were philosophers. They understood what's known as natural law, which is basically "do no harm but take no shit." And the constitution is essentially a legal breakdown of the basics of natural law. It is not constitutional to steal, rape or kill, because to do any of those things breaches natural law. All of those things are violations of your victim's natural rights (the right to health, happiness, property, and the right to be left alone / not accosted if one so chooses) therefore they're immoral and breaches of natural law and by extension, breaches of the constitution.

How does it feel to know you know less about the constitution than somebody who's never set foot in your great country?

Fake fucking Christians.

God hates you

That boy has a bumpfire shoulder.

k meme