Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_YjvC4ndzM
youtube.com/watch?v=IPNQ68WOWdM
youtube.com/watch?v=0VrFQqYJ5-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WveJzb6KXkM
ocp.hul.harvard.edu/immigration/railroads.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pretending your Chinese

Niggers picked cotton, they were no use for more complicated jobs.

This is the millionth terrible leftist thread I've seen posted by a d*tch flag today. Shouldn't you be at the mosque, Omar?

The irish would have done it if the niggers hadn't.

I guess everything in America is made out of cotton

you were the labor end. you didn't have the intelligence to create it.

by your same logic, really the construction equipment should get the credit. (hammers, nails, horses, etc)

Last I looked Africa could use some building.

Because Africa is rich in resources.
If you want to build Wakanda you need to reunite with your motherland rich in resources run by educated and super intelligent blacks.

>your

hahahahahhahahahaaahaaahhaaaa

So, you find a picture of black people who got to work on maintaining, not building, a rail line and think to yourself. All black people are super important no matter what.

You are as retarded as the person running the scam company on my post.

The person I am sitting next to at the library smells like a fucking urinal cake.

should we hand over basements to the shovels?

>we
>implying that black people today have jobs

But your picture is of San Diego.

Actually, the slave drivers that owned the Africans built America.

SAGE FUCKING BAIT THREADS

America was built by the industrialized North, not slaves.
Dumb niggers.

>well? why would we?
America isn't made out of cotton.

Isn't that where the Wakanda Kangz are...?
Are you not Kangz?

Yep, they need to go back to the 419 area code and begin work now.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_YjvC4ndzM

NOW ME BE DA MASTAH OOOOOH

the Irish and Chinese built this nation, the kikes funded it, and the white man in general maintained it. Niggers are nothing but a drain on every system we have

I AM SITTING NEXT TO A FUCKING URINAL CAKE, FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

NO, YOU ARE WRONG.

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO BUILT THE COUNTRY.

youtube.com/watch?v=IPNQ68WOWdM

bitch I can see a Cox cable ad in the stadium

>America is maintaince work on a train track

Wew toothpaste

please, the chinks and the potato niggers built the railroads

YES, THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE THE KANGZ!

youtube.com/watch?v=0VrFQqYJ5-Y

The White Man paid for this

Why do they steal literally everybodys' history?

Exactly. Not only that, they went on to destroy everything they came into contact with, then blamed the white man.

You don't get to take credit for something you were forced to build, just ask the Egyptians.

YOU ARE WRONG, I FOUND THE KANG OF ALL KANGZ THAT EVER KANGED A QWANG.

youtube.com/watch?v=WveJzb6KXkM

Like they built Africa? They didn't build shit but suck off welfare.

"But he loves me"

They are sweeped the railroad.
Chinese built it. niggers clothed it.

Irish and Chinese DID do it, niggers picked cotton and farmed.

This massive work could never have been completed without Chinese and Irish laborers, who comprised the bulk of the workforce. Chinese laborers were brought in by the Central Pacific Railroad in large numbers. Indeed, by the height of the construction effort in 1868, over 12,000 Chinese immigrants were employed, comprising about 80 percent of the Central Pacific's workforce.

ocp.hul.harvard.edu/immigration/railroads.html

The railroad was mostly built by Chinese and Irish immigrants, not black slaves. In fact, since blacks were freed they haven't done shit.

The Union Pacific was built primarily by Irish laborers from the Eastern Seaboard who were veterans of the Union and Confederate armies during the Civil War. Mormons also supplied labor, due to their desire to see the railroad pass near to Salt Lake City, and thereby to incorporate heavily Mormon Utah into the rest of the country. Although the Irish did not suffer from the same kind of racial discrimination as the Chinese did on the Central Pacific, they were still paid relatively little for hard work in dangerous territory. Irish laborers were killed by Native American war parties, who attacked laborers and construction parties for their efforts to build a railroad that Native Americans believed threatened the continued existence of their culture and violated treaties granted by the US government.

Nah son.
They invested in a subsidiary in Niggeria.

Then why can't you build Africa?

Lmao they made up a tiny minority and didnt even do as nearly as much work as whites did.

They were stealing the rail hahaha

Chinese built the entire fucking railroad system and look how they lifted themselves out of their humble beginnings into one of the wealthiest minorities. Nigs haven't changed a bit and never will

I guess tractors are the true modern American's

Why cant these people look at Africa's recent history and see that they need us?

Negative. Niggers are terrible workers hence why shitloads of Irish and Chinks were used.

>The entire country is made out of cotton

Stealing is in their DNA

they didn't. they mostly just grew cotton... in fact, the cotton industry is the whole reason that slavery didn't stop 20 years before the civil war due to lack of profitable applications.

railroads were built by Chinese.

Audible kek.

Pay attention class.
The Central Pacific rail was built by the Chinese.
The Union Pacific rail was built by the Irish.

United States of Wakanda. my People deserve reparations

your history is wrong. T'Challa will show you all

>Everything is made of cotton

By that measure tractors and forklifts should have more rights than niggers.

underrated

this

they got train tracks in Africa too, built by Europeans.

>T.GAY

well shiiett

While I'll concede that blacks have just as much right to be in America as we do, seeing how they were brought here against their will, they did not "build America." They've provided some useful contributions here and there, but slavery in and of itself wasn't even a sustainable economic model for the South. They still need to be rounded up and gassed, regardless.

>Why do they steal literally everybodys' history?

>blacks have just as much right to be in America as we do

On what grounds? This was only made possible by us and they would destroy the infrastructure if given their own chunk of the country.

I said it first faggot

that's a mule but love the photo

>Sat around activity trying to do as little as possible.
>We built..

first, only a fringe group says "go back to Africa"
second part of the reason the north won the war is because they were more industrialized, the south was more pastoral and ineffeiecnt.
Third, stop commeting crimes, having single parents and dropping out of highschool if you want people to leave you alone.
>I got arrested for carrying a gun and smoking pot while gangbanging
is not an excuse for why you failed highschool or why you cant hold down a job long enough to get promoted, it IS the reason you fail

Test

Blacks built the Capitol

This unironically. Chinks were treated worse than niggers, the general idea was work them to death then replace. More were coming so no worries. Niggers in general held more value, possibly due to the fact that they had been in the americas long enough to speak the language etc.

The Dutch are responsible for the displacement of the black race. You should kill yourself to prove your sorry.

America isn't built out of Cotton.

If i look around my room i see nothing built by blacks. When i look around the rest of my house i see nothing built by blacks. When i look around my neighborhood, same thing. My city, my state, my country, their country, same thing i see nothing built by wakandans.

>toothpaste flag
You forgot to turn on your meme flag, Shlomo.