Thor Ragnarok REDPILL

If you haven't seen this movie, watch it- it red pulled the fuck out of me. It made me realize how miserable my life has been on Sup Forums, spending hours on here trying to get the "latest scoop" on corruption in the US, the alt Right vs Antifa, our Globalist overlords, etc.

It was such a fun and funny movie. I loved the first, hated the second, and the this one made me remember, "Oh yeah, life can be fun".

You don't have to take my advice but just try it and maybe you will remember what you were like pre-Sup Forums. It's funny that they say you never leave but it's not necessarily true. You can remember what life was like before if you just try.

Oh, and before you can me a shill...

LOCK HILLARY CLINTON UP.

THE DNC IS CORRUPT.

OBAMA WAS A TERRIBLE PRESIDENT.

GLOBALISTS ARE TRYING TO DESTROY THE WEST.

You can get your life back if you want to.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1517524250416.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shill for real dude kys retard. god liberals are so obvious

Not a liberal at all, faggot. I just don't want to see people waste their lives on here.

>Oh yeah, life can be fun
Jesus Christ, go and pander to your friends on reddit.

I don't use that fake news echo chamber.

What are you the god of again, shiller?

How am I a shiller? Fuck off, yeah cunt.

I got banned for 3 weeks and now I barely go on pol. I used to come here and /x/ and his pretty much everyday. Life was not so much different than that my dire interest in conspiracies and politics greatly subsided

>It's funny that they say you never leave but it's not necessarily true
and funnily enough you are back here, Leaf.

If I can help some other people leave, I don't see the problem.

Nice meme flag

I posted here everyday starting during the primaries and I noticed my life had turned to cynical shit. Stopped posting and I’m doing much better. Only came here to see what you crazies thought of the shooting.

Sure life can be fun, it's not like we are just a bunch of nerds revolting against society, well, not all the time, I really just come here to shitpost and see conspiracy theories, but it's still better than being some random degenerate.

Pathetic attempt. Pleb level concern troll

>I LOVE WATCHING THE MOVING JEW
>MY LIFE IS ONLY FUN WHILE I'M GOBBLING UP KIKEWOOD'S LATEST BATCH OF PUTRID VOMIT

I wish long painful death, long, crushing soul-destroying suffering and hell and then complete obliteration by the Most Merciful, for you are not only less than an actual human being, but a revolting pathetic little goblin. Damned be you father and mother too for giving life to such a despicable being.

Calm down, you fucking gypsy.

I am part Hungarian too by the way. hi.

That sounds more like your problem, gotta learn how to relax user.

>I watched this soulles garbage jew filth from hollywood and it was fun

YOUR BRAIN IS PURE FUCKING MUSH

>ignore reality and life will be better

Thanks for the great advice user, I feel so empowered.

then watch something better, tesó.

I unironically enjoy beating the everloving shit out of homeless nigs now.

Grown men watching comic book films, is there anything more pathetic?

Alright fbi nigger we know what you exactly are doing.. i.4cdn.org/pol/1517524250416.png stop.

Marvel capeshit Bluepills, No thanks kiddo

>life can be fun
How? It's torture. Why haven't you killed yourself today user?

>Mixed non-god dyke overpowers a god in one-on-one combat.
>God's ancestral homeland is sacrificed because of female leader rather than wiped of evil and restored.
>Sheltering refugees - nearly all of whom are not white for some reason (it's fucking Asgard)
>We don't need a land, as long as we have each other.

Yeah, VERY red-pilled.

>I don't want to see people waste their lives on here
>I want to see people waste their lives and money on Hollywood bullshit brainwashing
literally mulch yourself

>is there anything more pathetic?
commenting about them online?

You too.

>Asgard immediately goes to hell when a woman becomes the head of state

100% redpilled

I’m afraid you will only get your life back once... once you’re restored your foundation myth

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

>giving a jewish studio your money so you can walk away with the message "lmao just turn your brain off everything's fine look at the flashy colors goy"
complete bread and circuses, you're the definition of bluepilled

>You can get your life back if you want to.

As sad as it sounds, pol gave me a life

Except for the part at the end where BP's like, "Ohokay I'll opon da boardas and share da wealth of Wakanda wit da world an set on exampol fo whitey".

mfw

>Black Panther is a more serious film than the one about Ragnarok
wtf is their problem?

It's true I waste way too much time here but whatever, I'd just waste it elsewhere

Wow OP, that movie looks like a blast! Maybe you're right. We just need to get out more to see those blockbusters!