Removing Niggers with Science

Okay, anons. You get a $1M grant to invent the most effective and preferably hilarious piece of nigger removing technology that you can come up with. What do you do? My favorite idea so far is a contraption called the Coon Balloon. It's basically a noose tied to a self-inflating weather balloon. You put it around spooky's neck, it inflates, and carries the niggers up into the upper atmosphere where they usually die from being hanged on the way up. But, the extra resilient niggers who survive the trip up freeze to death and asphyxiate from the lack of oxygen. It also has a super cool psychological effect on niggers as they see their shit colored fambly members come floating back down and landing everywhere. Whenever you see one, you do the ooga booga danced, punch your buddy in the arm, and shout "coon balloon!"

What would your nigger removal device look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxTQwnxhuqk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebola_virus
lmgtfy.com/?q=melanin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like this!

niggerwhipper 5000

>machinery to beat farm machinery

CRISPR

Just make genetic engineering available to all. Designer babies free for everyone. Hair color, eye color, skin color, all customizable. Whites will design their children to be dark enough to get scholarships. Blacks will design their children to be white enough to get high paying jobs. In one generation everyone will be removed. That’s an unprecedented 100% removal rate.

A jobs board and a sign that indicates welfare has been discontinued

And everyone’s 56%. You’re a fucking genius

>Not just putting anthrax in Newport menthols

Second amendment seems to be working just fine, no?

To be fair, thus was kind of the point for abortions. Based Sanger wanted to exterminate the human weeds. Lol.

kek

I know.

>Dig a deep pit
>Put spikes in the base of the pit
>Lightly cover pit
>Put watermelon on top of lightly covered hole
I'll take that mil, thanks

It's already been created

youtube.com/watch?v=lxTQwnxhuqk

>$1M
that would be tempting 100 years ago (for the job you're asking), when $ was worth something.

Engineer a cytomegalo- or adenovirus to selectively bind to haplogroup E DNA, translocate as much poxvirus material as possible into its sequence. Release in a prison population treated with broad-spectrum antiviral prophylaxis to induce drug resistance, and select strains for lethality and transmissibility for a year or two. Release concurrently into ATL, JFK, LAX and ORD. Problem solved, but the price tag might be more along the lines of billion than a million.

just need two things, regardless of cost

1. erase welfare benefits based around having kids and make tax credits for kids only apply if the mother and father are married and at least one was employed for at least 1200 hours during the year

2. Provide a monthly stipend for anyone who undergoes elective sterilization

within 50 years there will be no more liberals or blacks

Sounds like a winner so far

Got to love the new classics

I believe we already have developed bio-weapons that can target human beings just based off ethnicity.

If not, I would buy drones with guns on them, and give them to certified NEET's on here to fly.

ovens and delousing gas because it is so fucking efficient!

Really? I proposed a rough outline of how that might work, but I would be fascinated to see if there's any research out there for the general public to see. So far I knew Israel was toying with the idea, and none of their stuff is in the literature.

Couldnt you just create a virus which reacts to melanin? Like, say you edit the virus so that its like a 2 stage thing. First stage is it binds to melanin which it uses to reproduce, then the second stage is it goes off and carries on like a virus is want to do, shutting down organs and shit.
This way, we couldnt effectively purge anyone darker than a specific skin tone. So for instance, have the average jap skin tone (melanin levels i assume) as the base line, anyone darker than that gets put down.

I was just about to post this.

Thanks faggot, you just killed me. I’m Anglo, but work outside so I sometimes get mistaken for a boong

A video game called "Blac-Man" that trains you to chase them so they can be rounded up and deported to Wakanda.

Sorry bruz

Permanent purge on niggers, start in small overwhelmingly white towns, build up enough of an army to relocate and clean out rat nests like Atlanta.

We must take diseases like sickle cell and genetically modify them to sterilize all chocolate drops.

Your digits show your sincerity.

Every human minus albinos expresses melanin too you dingus. And melanin is a nucleic acid derived polymer IIRC, not exactly something a virus a can bind to in order to reproduce. Go back to your college microbio textbooks.

Theoretically one could try to modify EBV or similar to target melanocytes and cause melanomas, but bear in mind even then melanoma is a very treatable condition, and since virus-induced cancers are byproducts of leukocyte activity, I can't think of any way to increase lethality.

Its a genetic disorder, hard to amplify. Maybe a DNAvirus that inserts at sickly cell mutated sites, though?

Upon further research, there's roughly 43 million sickle cell carriers - not a lot, but enough to matter. Plenty of Italians and Greeks would get hit too, however. I kind of like the idea of a virus that replicates on sickle cell point mutations though.

Make a promoter specific to the highly conserved HbS encoding sequence, coded by a poxvirus, and have the rest of the poxvirus maintain something akin to smallpox. Select for a drug and vaccine-resistant strain, and you might have a very solid bioweapon.

>close all Popeye's Chicken restaurants in US
>Open 1 in Congo
>Make Obamaphone friendly digital coupon for $4 off
>Issue cheap one-way tickets to Africa but jack up Africa to US ticket prices
>Sit back and watch as they are betrayed by their short time horizons

i propose a game show.
"How many nogs before the hydraulic car compactor breaks"(working title).
>"So, Ola. How many nogs before the compactor breaks?"
>"27!"
>"Show me 27 nogs in the compactor!"
>27 nogs gets thrown in and the machine does its thing

The way you win is if you call out a number high enough to break it causing the thing to stop working in a locked position.
But everyone wins because if the compactor fails it gets lit on fire and replaced with a new compactor that can take a deferent amount of nogs

Atlanta would be like the niggers Raqqa, there last stronghold, fighting to the last crack stone

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebola_virus

Pay black women to get abortions.
At $.50 a pop you could get rid of 2 million future kangz with your initial investment.

>implying i went to uni

N

theyd be preggers all the fucking time then

>lmgtfy.com/?q=melanin

No excuses

50k for vasectomy upon reaching 18. 50k for tubes tied at 18.
no study needed. Niggers will delete themselves. in 5 years the governments saves money.

KILL THE NIGGERS AND THE FAGGOTS.

Use the money to create realistic holograms.
Create a hologram of a fried chicken shop.
Call it Kentucky Free Friend Chicken.
Put it in the desert.
Tell everyone about it, by posting pics on the internet.
Create a fake visitor at the KFFC, create fake holographic video.

"Costumers" die in the desert of thirst/trying to find it.

:D :D :D

A semi lethal disease that deforms the shape of melanin within cells would work. Causing them to do fucked up shit. . More lethal the darker the skin.
If one wanted to go go full aryan they could target black eumelanin(hair color). Killing 90% of the world at least.

Holy shit user.

>Kentucky Free Friend Chicken.
Southern fried cannibalism?
>dark meat only

I'd design a watermelon that synthesizes explosive material that would explode when someone tries to eat it.