Pic related

pic related

>Write short review praising the film from an Ethno-Nationalist perspective.
>Screenshot and post here.
>Screenshots made into compilation images to spread on social media.
>Meme "White Nationalists are praising Black Panther" into existence.

Bump

B U M P

bump

God bless you anons.

we wuz kangs

You too, fashy goys.

pending. I doubt they'll accept

Godspeed my friend

We should give it absurdly high ratings, so in the future when the hype has faded, normies may start to realise how ridiculous the ratings are.

kek nice work Nigel. Saved.

If we can get a bunch of polacks doing at least one review each, by midweek we should have enough for memes to spread on twitter and elsewhere. It'd be great if someone like Richard Spencer would praise the film. Really throw a cat amongst the pigeons.

cheers user. pic related

>We should give it absurdly high ratings, so in the future when the hype has faded, normies may start to realise how ridiculous the ratings are
I like it. It further undermines confidence in their ratings systems, and it flips their pre-emptive "pol is going to mass down-vote it" narrative on it's head.

Meme it to reality

Masterpiece.
I'm probably not as wellspoken as most of these posters, but i'l leave a review nonetheless.

Nice. Subtle pisstake of the alt right that will have the mods dilating twice before morning tea

it really would be nice if they go back to Africa and take some pride in that big ass country full of exotic animals and thrive. that would be something a king would do . we all know the sad reality tho. fuckkkkkkkkk

Cheers French bro. Something short and simple will be fine.
I should have mentioned in the OP that MetaCritic and IMBD are the sites to use. IMBD reviews each submission, so it takes a bit longer. MC is quick.

Don't bother with Rotten Tomatoes, they're blocking everything. I had one on IMBD that started "As a White Nationalist, I wasn't expecting to enjoy this film, but..." that got turned down. I guess it was too obvious in the first line.

Literally the end of the movie is "We should build bridges not walls."

>bridges not walls
Black Panther 2 the fall of Wakanda screencap this

Blank Panther Two: Diversity is Our Strength

>tfw we can now outjew the jew propaganda.
how did we get so good?

Bump, this could actually become a thing, good thread.

Sure, there was always going to be the (((Hollywood ending))) but they still showed Wakanda prior to that as a successful & advanced nation while Racially homogeneous. It didn't need White people for it's success.

We Sup Forums are truly powerful.

The best part I think is the accuracy, good job

This movie has the potential to bring to life a segregational movement.
I cant wait.

Cheers Sweedbro

LOL the one from mortymortenstein

So comfy. Brilliant anons.

>im helping

kek its even processing the review

Stop giving it 10s at least

Noice.

nice

Dipshit, Chad is not a name of the POC. Nice, otherwise.

Are you calling out a white poc for culturally appropriating a white name? Fucking bigot

Retard, he's subtly referencing the Virgin vs. Chad meme and how it's really a black meme and was colonized by whites.

>mazel tov

>bit confronting initially for me as a black man
You called yourself black. Like I said, I appreciate the effort just pointing out a flaw in the logic.

I know the reference, I'm just saying that this is not a black name of power. Therefore, his use of 'wife's son' will suffer due to this name's lack of identifiability with the audience. Fuck off and post a review. I've never had an account and I'm waiting for my email verification so that I can.

>My wife's son a I
TOP kek

bump

Someone should
>my wife’s black son

Bump