While homos are degenerate, do they really deserve death?

While homos are degenerate, do they really deserve death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thou shall not kill, bro.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

It's thou shalt not murder. Killing witches, for instance, is ok.

If they didn't deserve death for their actions why is their life expectancy so low even when someone doesn't throw them off a building?

>While homos are degenerate, do they really deserve death?
KILL'EM ALL

Only active homos need to be re-educated in camps. The rest is fine as long as they keep their dick in their pants.

The founder of that church was excommunicated from his own and recanted prior to his death, FYI.

what's the difference

In the old testament days yes but new testament declares we are under a new covenant and Jesus came to die for our sins

Unfortunately filthy Jews reject the new testament that's why everyone hates them and they've been kicked out of 109 countries. The filthy Jew is always after to destroy whites and Christians. Always. All things that destroy a society the Jews try and push out to the public, all while still not accepting Christ and trying to wipe out the white race. They are pure filth.

Death is the penalty of falling short of God's holiness. We all deserve death.

All homos need to be gassed to prevent them from spreading there degeneracy and ruining more people's lives.

You shouldn't kill if the Bible doesn't say it's okay in that case. The Bible prescribes the death penalty for various things.

No. Gay culture is toxic and laughable but contrary to what Sup Forums thinks most gays acknowledge that. And what goes on between two consenting adults should never be regulated or criminalized

This is a very good reason to kill homosexuals/trans people.

Homosexuality spreads through child molestation and normalization of it. Purging it from society is a healthy alternative to expanding it and allowing more children to fall to it for the purposes of compromising for (what should be) a small percentage of the population.

the bible or the Jews?

The Torah, which is part of the Bble

It simply shouldn't be this fucking politicized. If you kill all people who are degenerate (being fat or drinking too much for instance) there'll only be a tiny amount of people left, most fit only for menial labor. Instead, use positive reinforcement and promote family life, fitness, work ethic etc.

Murder/manslaughter is when the killing is not officially sanctioned. Killing an enemy soldier in war is not murder. Capital punishment is not murder.

So, the Jews of the Torah?

So it seems, so it seems.

shoop

You deserve so much worse then mere death.

People are God's children, but a Witch is a Bride of Satan (i.e. a demonic roasty) that wants to defile your sons by devouring their essence (i.e. seamen) outside of holy marriage. That's why they deserve the bonfire!

I don't do what Jews tell me to.