Made in Abyss

She's a big girl

riko is a boy

Meruruk is cute.
CUTE!

No, just a potato

do you think she still has mushrooms in her?

Started watching this, and immediately proceeded to read the rest from the Manga.
Are they really going through with it?
This gets pretty fucked up.

How many 100 Man pins does she have in her skin?

jesus the thread quality has really gone down. did a bunch of autists flood in suddenly?

Think it was around 120.

Slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

So she has the strength of 12000 men? She should be able to bench 1000 tonnes.

>100 Man pins does she have in her skin
oh so thats why she keeps mamuruk around
for his prick

>Ozen's artifact multiplies her vitality and strength by 120000 times, making her near-immortal
>Bondrewd's artifact makes him into an undead hivemind, making him near-immortal
>Lyza's artifact is... a pickaxe that's a bit better than a normal pickaxe

How is Lyza considered so powerful again?

DELETE THIS. Mamuruk is pure!

>Comiket is happening right now
>we may never get these MiA doujins

Reminder: Maruruk is a girl. GIRL.

When Reg went bersek agaist Bonedrewd it's implied Lyza memories or consciousness took complete control of Reg and that fighting style and movements were actually Lyza
She is powerful because she is basically an humanoi dark soul boss like Artoria, Sister Friede or Slave Knight Gael and can do inhuman moves like them

Imagine waking up and seeing this at the foot of your bed

Give it up user

>Imagine waking up strung up and naked seeing this at your feet with a maid outfit ready to put onto you

>tfw I always thought ozen is pronounced as ozen
>it's actually oozen

>Lord of Annihilation
I think there is more to her than a fancy pickaxe, user.

>>***,606位/***,538位 ◎ (***,454 pt) [*,*11予約] 2017/10/25 メイドインアビス Blu-ray BOX 上巻

Sales in Abyss

>Ozen will never autistically observe you while you sleep

Maruruk is a CUTE BOY!

Whats animeonly opinion of Ozen so far?

Spooky Ougi vibes, mostly.

Nope. Your waifu has a penis.

>youtubers shill a show

First sign to steer clear, the second is fanbase praising it for being edgy.

You guys do realize that Marulk could just be a masculine girl, right? Reg only asked because she speaks in a masculine style and comes off as a bit boyish. The manga flashback could actually be her being a reverse-trap: Leader saw her wearing boys' clothes in the past, but now she wears a proper dress.

Do you really need everything to be about traps? Not need to be so obsessive.

Just accept there is a dick under that skirt

Oxen

Then explain why he completely loses it when seeing Riko naked.

Maruruk is a boy.
If he was indeed a masculine girl, then he wouldn't have worn a maid outfit and became subservient to Ozen.

I don't really care about traps, that's it's pretty fucking clear that Marulk is a boy.

>Ozen literally locked herself in a treehouse with a tomgirl

>Maruruk is a CUTE BOY! (female)
Fixed that for you.

My wife (female) Maruruk-chan (female) is so cute. CUTE!

because that's the first time she saw another girl naked. Wouldn't you get flustered if a guy suddenly pulled his dick out in front of you?

There are other delvers living there just so you know. Still doesnt change the fact Ozen keeps Maruruk around as pet.

Maruruk is cute, but he is a BOY (male).

>Ozen will never dress you up and sit on your face and jerk you off

No. She is a boy (female) who became a maid (female).

Are people saying that Maruruk is a girl doing it ironically or are they seriously this mentally challenged?

Not really, by the time I was 13 like Maruruk I had seen plenty of my peers naked in the locker room, or my brother.
The kids in the orphanage shower together too, and you don't see them dropping their spaghetti as much as Maruruk.

Ozen was most likely the only mother he ever seen and say all the mean things you want about her but she is a great and caring mother

She (he) is actually a boy (male), but he is still a maid (male).

Maruruk grew up with Ozen, not at the orphanage. She stated Riko and Reg were the first kids her age she met.

i can't believe riko's fucking dead

>you'll never be strung up naked while Ozen edges you to insanity

I'll one day impregnate my wife (female) Maruruk-chan (female). I'll wait until she (female) is grown up enough to be ready for lewd things. I'm ready to wait up to 6 months.

That's not true speedreader-kun. No kids have been around at the Seeker Camp, but before he got rescued, he was a regular Delver.
I mean, he's even been trained by Jiruo.

you forgot the pic.

this is probably wrong but im feeling shes a stoner who wants these kids to fuck off so she can get back to blazing it with her trap maid

>Japs get polled on their top 20 anime from this season
>Made in Abyss is nowhere to be seen
No one in Japan is watching

So, how does everyone like Ozen's voice? And how did you imagine it when you were reading the manga?

>I mean, he's even been trained by Jiruo.
that's not implied that at all. I mean read the pic, it suggests Jirou met Maruruk last time he visited Seeker Camp.

You can't impregnate a cute shota, user.

>beats up children
>forces a boy to dress AND work as a maid
>hangs him naked when he disobeys

>a caring mother

The episode was actually surprisingly decent. The pace is fine, I'd be sad if I was a sucker for Bonbon but luckily Ozen and Mitty have been the top arcs for me.

What would sex with Faputa be like?

Oh right, my bad.
Still, he does mention living on the surface, delving, having an accident and only then being rescued by Ozen. You can't do that without meeting other children.

If you want to put it that way, think about how utter badass Lyza must have been in order to exist in the same category with just a shoddy axe.

>warm
>fluffy
>soft
>pleasant
>good-smelling

It's not even that wrong.

It was better than I thought but it was still slow. Like really slow.
Next episode will probably end with Lyza, but I can see them spending a whole episode in training and another whole episode in 3rd layer. Which means, no Nanachi until episode 10.

>implying that isn't paradise

>delving
Never stated. The fact that her eyes are sensitive to sunlight suggests she fell in at an extreme young age, such as a baby. You're filling in details with your own biases and imagination to fit your trap narrative.

A pickaxe that explodes and is loaded with infinite gunpowder is not just "a bit better".

That sounds heavenly

japan was a mistake. They reassure me of this time and time again.

Sticky, wet, and shed hair everywhere. It'll kind of suck.

How the fuck does a baby fall down into the Abyss and into the second layer

She's a cute girl.

>a pick axe that on its own was enough to annihilate a hive of man eating insects and awaken them
>the white whistle unlocks its full power
I dunno user, I feel like maybe she could make some pretty good use of it

Why would it be sticky?

How does one fall deep enough into the abyss to need to be rescued by Ozen without being a delver?

Dunno. Infanticide?

I bet she's a scratcher. Imagine her claws raking across your back

Having the audacity to ask for earth and water.

It falls down, break all bones and die, then it revives with the magical box

Exactly, Ozen obviously just stole her from the surface

>Jiruo was surprised to see Maruruk in feminine clothing and saying "but weren't you...?"
>"You're filling in details with your own biases and imagination to fit your trap narrative."
I can't tell if you're serious or not.

>traps
>shota
>furry
>pissing
I've fairly broadened my views on what is sexy through the years of watching anime. But this shit is something else.

Now you're forcing a narrative.

And people wonder why it is flopping

>oh ya a kid fell all the way to the second layer and wasn't eaten by birds and was magically found by Ozen

Something's fishy

Not the surface, she could just have been found on layer 1 while Ozen was on a trip to the Orth.

Why does Ozen make the boy dress like a girl?

Maruruk is not mentally ill. She is a girl!

To hide his identity from those who would seek him.

Lyza surrogate.

Wait... Where the hell's this chapter from? I dont remember this at all.

but these are all the things that make a good show

Wouldn't you play dress up if you had a pet shota?

I can't wait for Maruruk to hit puberty and become a manly man and finally leave Ozen

Ozen always wanted a maid and Maruruk's sex wouldn't stop her.

Because it's cute, and Maruruk (male) is cute when he (male) wears a maid (male) dress.

>Cute Traps are mentally ill

I hate what a certain containment board's mentality has done to this site's way of thinking in the past few years