Owarimonogatari GE

Airs in less than 15 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4PXIXe7SqE
twitter.com/aniplexUSA/status/896082221416632320
youtube.com/watch?v=4Yybgr3cSAU
youtube.com/watch?v=be-KIDJG5YM&list=PLeC67YIuW2taRcIE9ztMkgOVARDwaj6WY&index=84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have some orange mint.

Well, I`ll be asleep, who is going to sub this?

Yotsugi studying bantz under Tsukihi was the best thing that ever happened to her character.

For now, we're just getting crunchy rips.

Oh shit, I need to finish Koyomimonogatari and the Kizu movies.

When can we expect the CR rips by?

youtube.com/watch?v=l4PXIXe7SqE

twitter.com/aniplexUSA/status/896082221416632320

>serious after being with Kagenui
>a goofball after being with Koyomi
>rude bantz master after being with Tsukihi

Their twitter was saying the 12th. So 36 hours at the very longest.

Do I need to watch Koyomimonogatari before this?

The last couple of episodes of it are extremely important for this, yeah.

Alright, thanks.

Would you fuck the snail?

The last two episodes are important, the rest are pretty shit.

tfw more banter

You might like this
youtube.com/watch?v=4Yybgr3cSAU

Why did he do this again?

Yotsugi kissed him earlier on and she was upset about it.

He's an Italian

The first half is pretty shit. Then it gets better.

You can just see it oozing out of all the previews.

>Airs in less than 15 hours.

Is Commie going to sub it?

I know you're lurking, Herkz.

Commie's subs for this series after Second Season has been terrible though.

I like them.
Plus Commie always has the best video quality.

Herkz screenshot my post and post it to twitter please.

Stop attention whoring.

*humbly bows*
Gomenasai.

I remember when I first saw this, I realized something. The scene when Shinobu was saying: "Don't you have something you need to tell me" and Araragi realizing right away what she meant. I felt as if that was the first ever time in the monogatari series, where I had the feeling, "Araragi cheated" And not even against Hitagi but Shinobu.

What made that scene so weird is Araragi behaviour. I think while seeing the error he also felt more like he cheated Shinobu even though his girlfriend is supposed to be someone else.

I realized that rght away after Nise, Shinobu straight away cut out some interaction with other girls. Like stopping Snail interactions now and then, to paying close attention to girls like Sengoku and even berate him when he crosses a line. And even show clear distaste or even jealousy.

>where I had the feeling, "Araragi cheated"
That's weird, considering that Yotsugi just went up to Koyomi and surprised him with a kiss as opposed to him doing anything in that scene.

now where the fuck does Owarimonogatari continue off from?

Shinobu is a pretty big proponent of Araragi getting along with Hachikuji. Probably because she knows that there is a clear line of just friends, even if it's an important friendship. She's been jealous of the other girls ever since Bake. She just shows it in a more obvious way after Nise.

>tfw they removed her half-smile

It continues off from Koyomi. Though Araragi's conversation with Outgi about the Seishirou business happened just before he went to meet Gaen that day.

I know that, but I meant the way that whole scene played out gave that feeling this time. I legit felt more like he betrayed Shinobu then Hitagi. And that was weird.

No, the first few episodes are gonna go over what went down

So we are not fighting it this thread?

I'm sure another one will break out eventually. But let's enjoy the peace for now.

You could so just not say anything and just shut up idiot. Chances are high someone will start something just because you asked.

Whats the deep lore behind everyone who is more then 50+ years old having elf ears: Kiss-shot and Ononoki

Vampires just have pointed ears, just like Deathtopia and even Seishiro.

Ononoki isn't a vamp and has pointed ears.

based ouji

might just be a symbol for western type oddities.

Fucking LMAO.

I'd get pretty spooked if i saw that at night.

nu-weeb trash

I like the artist, senpai.

He makes best monogatari doujins.

Could I get a source on that? Can't find anything over Image search.

>Didnt use saucenao
Pleb.

I don't remember the title. The artist is Akutagawa Manbou/Bloody Okojo

Thanks senpai.
Didn't know about that, will use it in the future, also thanks.

When will bird be told shes a bird?

There was an attempt at least

So far, never. Though there's a very very close call in the next season.

Unless she finds out on her own i doubt anyone will care much to tell her. Ararararagi might have some problems keeping secrets but on the other hand telling her will only cause harm so he probably wont break.

Someday, I'm sure!

why not just get a crunchyroll subscription you poorfags lmao
t. not a shill btw

I'd rather not support them at all and watch streams than paying some fuckers who say they ******will***** give studios money. Also, it's a western company trying something with anime, which is complete fucking cancer.

nice rationalizing of parasitism

Speak for yourself. Their subs are good and encodes are high-tier.

Let me just play devil's advocate for a second. Even if Crunchy isn't paying shit to anyone in Japan, be they the studios, the producers or whoever the fuck else, they're putting in work into subbing the episodes, so don't you think they deserve their pay, since you're probably gonna end up watching their release anyway?

no ty, I'll just dl it

spook city

What would her reaction even be? simply a "meh" or something more drastic.

She'd get platinum confused, I imagine.

Kagenui might be right about what would happen. Tsukihi is super reckless as is, jumping from a building to save Karen and getting killed while saving Yotsugi. Tsukihi might become some kind of wannabe superhero who throws her immortal body at every problem she encounters.

Finding out the truth about her nature might actually have a big effect on her, she's very unsure about what kind of person she is so something like that could potentially give her an identity crisis.

Or she could just not give a fuck or even reveal she knew all along, who knows. I just hope Nisio does sometihng with her character

She would probably think whoever told her it was joking, I mean she doesn't know anything. Not that rrgi is a vamp, not that he has shinobu in his shadow, that hanekawa is a cat, that karen was a bee, I think she would be just like "the hell are you talking about"

You don't think she'd be sorta torn up over not being a 'real' Araragi? She's pretty carefree for the most part but I think her family is pretty damn important to her

I think if her brother told her she'd believe him. In Tsukihi Undo she also immediately believed everything she was told and that was by a stranger so to say.

If she's got the ahoge she's part of the family.

Will Paparagi have one? Does Sodachi have one in Zoku-Owari?

He's a cheating piece of shit

So is Commie going to sub it?

People keep saying that she has a small one in this art but I think it's just her unkempt her (that's how she's described as looking like in the story)

gg will

herkz said maybe, but who knows who would even translate it for them

>dagnabbit confused

tfw no doll to molest

>herkz said maybe

Source?

t. No fun allowed

This guy has so many untranslated doujins it pains me.

There's even one with a sequel, but the original isn't translated so it makes no sense.

>but I think it's just her unkempt her
That's what an ahoge is

What is the best subs for Kizu? The first one I tried is this so I'd rather get a recommendation instead of just grabbing the first thing that comes up like I usually do.

>What is the best subs for Kizu?

Commie.

>people spend time learning nippon just to put "xD" as translations.

I did some research afterwards, and IIRC he didn't know Japanese, he just had the LN and put down as much as he could in order to act as functional subs.

They're basically a married couple.
Maintaining their relationship is gonna be important when everyone else in Araragi's harem will be dead in 100 years and they'll still be young

Can't wait for
NEW
SNAIL
OP

So this is still the definitive chronology, right?

>definitive
no

>when everyone else in Araragi's harem will be dead in 100 years
Hachikuji and Yotsugi probably won't be dead.

THIS
HER OPS ARE FUCKING AMAZING
youtube.com/watch?v=be-KIDJG5YM&list=PLeC67YIuW2taRcIE9ztMkgOVARDwaj6WY&index=84

>Suruga Devil right after Koyomi Dead
What the fuck.

That's basically the same timeline, except less clear and missing some of the unadapted content.

>missing Koyomimonogatari

That's right though.