Love Live

What is the moral of the franchise?

Other urls found in this thread:

yaraon-blog.com/archives/95342
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's an immoral franchise. It doesn't have a moral.

not give up and work hard for your dream

Always bet on Sunrise

Are those legs under Dia from Kanan?

Normal girls can shine like idols.

µ's = hardwork
aquors = perseverance

this actually

Both of these suffice.

real success comes from purity of heart

3D is not necessarily always PD.

Please buy our merchandise

Cutest midriff

Quit while you're ahead.

Here, I just summed it up in one image.

Give money to your Japanese overlords, so you can make the dreams of Chinese cartoon girls come true.

Please tell me that Shuka is firm.

Wrong. It's this.

Being the MLP of anime.

Yuri is good

I dig around and I think she is.

>Aqours will never come to perform in your wonderful country of Mexico
Feelsbadman

So, where is all the Love Live OCs?

Dancing has been her hobby since she was a kid so she's definitely got a dancer's body.

Where are my shinys at?

have a shiny

Honoka wants a big hug for her birthday!

nice digits Honk

I love Honoka!

oh yes

Sorry, I don't touch retards, it might be contagious

>Sorry, I don't touch retards, it might be contagious
can't catch what you already have

Any birdbros around?

>MFW I just realized the Uranohoshi first years are the only ones that are sleeveless in their summer uniforms
For what purpose?

The uniforms are pure sex and so are the first yrs.

What does Kotori smell like after a long and strenuous day of idol practice?

Hard work and guts

you could never go wrong with cute girls dancing

> What is the moral of the franchise?
When Sunrise/Lantis/Dengeki tells you it's time to move onto the new thing, you must move.

burd is just too cute and sexy.

Satrips when?

We all know that everyone is a secret Burdfag.

The same reason that they wear their old black uniform for only November-December.

I don't understand. Love Live should be just another anime, yet over the many years, it became a part of my life more than any other show or franchise. I really feel something precious would be lost and leave glaring emptiness, should it ever be over. Thank god it's a cashcow.

I bet the citizens of Numazu are sick and tired already of Otakus and Gaijins stinking up their place thanks to Aqours.

Numazu is a bit far from Tokyo so it probably doesn't see a massive number of tourists. Plus if it gives them more money then they're happy from it.

So throughout high school they own 4 different uniforms?
Aren't Japanese school uniforms supposed to be expensive as fuck?

I thought it was Sup Forumsmoral

The just had a LL祭 some 2 weeks ago.
And it's just 2 hours and change from Tokyo.

I guess for a pilgrimage it isn't too bad. I'm looking at it from a foreign perspective where it doesn't make much sense to travel to Numazu over other locations in Japan. Also the festival was done by the city and they partnered with LL for some goods, so it wasn't completely LL dominated.

>so it wasn't completely LL dominated.
It was but apparently no one did mind. Smaller cities like Numazu are generally happy if they can attract tourists and otaku money worth just as much. And they are still very much preferred over chinks or similar.

DAMN! You looks like that?!

I thought this was a harem anime.

Lewd sister are the best

My favorite girls

Patrician taste

Where my Kanan fans at?

Number 1 Kanan fan reporting in.

C O N S U M E

yes because anime isn't slowly destroying japan by reducing the average birth rate & forcing them to import Indians & other 3rd world scum or anything

>No Aqours poster girl representing Canada
Why does being a Leaf equals suffering?

As always they probably lump us in with US.

>Canacucks

fine taste my man.

Don't rage your dream and quit being an idol after you finish school

>No Aqours Worldwide Poster Girl for any Spanish speaking country
>Not even Mexico
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Zura~

I love Maru

Who will win the Kananbowl in S2?

Truck-kun

Serious question. How do you even make a satrip? Do you have to literally bribe someone working at the LV venue to let you record it and that's why only chinks can do it?

Shuka is the cutest

Pirates capture and decode the special satellite signals used for the broadcast.

I don't know myself but I think it involves actually stealing the satellite transmission that's broadcast to the theaters. The easiest way would obviously be to know whoever is working in the theater, but that runs the risk of being easily traced back to the culprit. Maybe Lantis beefed up their security and made it harder to steal the source.

Yeed

Where are my chuuni friends at?

Honk honk is going to bonk bonk user on the noggin if they miss her birthday this year.

Are you repping your girl?

I'm already repping your girl

Get in loser we're going shopping

The moral of the franchise is hard work, friendship and courage. Normal girls gather their courage and come together with their friends to work hard to shine as idols.

Why does Kotori sleep on a window?

>There are people in this thread who unironically believe that Sunshine's school idol group is called "Aquors"

So now that Yoshiko's VA is dead after she got hit by a train, will this finally be the end of Aqours:

yaraon-blog.com/archives/95342

Muse back soon.

She's a bird

Yes! HONOKA!

I want to annoy Chika by giving her rough headpats. Then I'd pull on her braid and then her ahoge. When she starts getting really mad I'll pull out an orange and start peeling it. She settles down and gets excited only to get mad again after I put the orange peels on her head.