Armed Security in Schools??? are we too dumb to realize this simple solution?

While everyones talking about gun control, can we just put a handful of armed security guys in schools...please?

is anyone sane out there considering this??? just fucking do it.

forget about the debate, and about retarded liberal articles titled, "Why cops in schools aren't the solution to mass shootings" (what the fuck are your credentials to even claim that)

since the left is so scared of having COPS in schools. since to liberals COPS are simultaneously oppressors and those who protect the poor helpless defenseless victims that liberals are.

so to appease the retard left who will complain that cops in schools might arrest kids for fighting or whatever...a few armed security guys to patrol, break up fights, keep an eye on things and respond to threats.

I mean a gun-free zone is still a target that a determined attacker could sneak by security, but they won't be able to massacre with impunity...

...with a few guys with guns there to shoot the attacker, even if they get a few shots off first its better than having ZERO defenses.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hkpKO
archive.is/eU9Az
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag
archive.is/O0jbm
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg
archive.is/GOlmf
archive.is/8MfoN
archive.is/uAhPt
archive.is/p6UIl
motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data/
motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/mass-shootings-map/
youtu.be/jD4GQ6m9z68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah I mean you could operate nearly invisibly then parents wont have their kids exposed to evil scary guns

>Amerimutts needing armed guards at schools

hahahaha

Just hire mercenaries if your cops are so bad.

Having a few people to defend children seems like a good idea, right?

large groups of undefended children...imagine if we had as many muslims as europe.

its just asking to be a terrorist target. put some guards around them. simple. common sense.

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. ( archive.is/hkpKO )
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. ( archive.is/eU9Az )
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. ( archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178 )

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. ( youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag [Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.( archive.is/O0jbm )
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. ( youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU [Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. ( youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg [Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.( archive.is/GOlmf )
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. ( archive.is/8MfoN )

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. ( archive.is/uAhPt )
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. ( archive.is/p6UIl )

fuck metal detectors and all that shit. im not talking about high level security...

just SOME security. anything is better than nothing. im not saying turn schools into airports.

Holy shit mutts are retarded. This thread has me cracking up.

The HS that got shot up in Florida had only point of entrance and an armed guard. Yet the shooter got in and still was able to kill people.

Nonetheless, arming teachers or school staff is about the dumbest thing you can do. School staff get paid shit in the U.S, they even have to buy their own textbooks, pencils and utilities. It's sickening to be honest. How the fuck are you going to fund more armed guards and potentially armed teachers? You realise you'd have to raise your property taxes in order to do this. Nobody will want to pay for that shit retard.

Even if you theoretically had as many Muslims as Europe, you'd still have a low amount of Islamic terrorist. The only variable that can explain the increase in mass-shootings are the guns in circulation. You're not allowed to buy alcohol in Florida if you're 19, but you're allowed to buy guns? What the fuck?`

i guarantee it will become mandatory in the future with the increasing muslim population on earth and high birth rates...

gun free zones full of "infidel" children??? as terrorist attacks keep increasing there wont be as single undefended school.

But user it always starts out as a little than the greedy government will take more and more until you finally succumbed to the inevitable fact that you are nothing but a puny slave to the Jews.

However dare I say you choose to fight back against this tyrannical monster. You must first realize how to stop it’s devious endeavors. By attacking it’s fictional monetary system. Meticulously, optimistically, courageously and most of all autistically.

These are the weapons you must use.

Take care and as always Godspeed you glorious Faggot.

Just let the teachers carry guns.

It doesn't cost anything.

attack the bankers? fuck that...id rather use the financial system for my own benefit

A lot of high schools have an SRO on hand for exactly that reason.

Usually it's some washed up old fuck that is absolutely useless in any kind of emergency though.

Here's a better idea.
This is the age of high speed internet and smart phones. Why not eliminate the schools and use online education instead?
No more school massacres.
Billions of dollars saved every year.

>large groups of undefended children...imagine if we had as many muslims as europe.
they would shoot their own children dude, muslims already make up the majority of schoolchildren in vienna.

What if we take funding away from welfare and gibs for illegals and use that to pay for metal detectors and veterans to operate them and patrol schools

You will never have the opportunity to use it for your personal endeavor. You will and forever will be a slave to the Jews. If you choose not to fight.

Metal detectors and armed guards at school entrances. This isn't fucking rocket science, they already do it at court houses.

>You're not allowed to buy alcohol in Florida if you're 19, but you're allowed to buy guns
Because drinking alcohol and guns are two dif things nice false equivalence. Over doing drinking and doing stupid shit because you can't handle the altered mental state is nothing like assuming everyone is a murderer you dipshit. Ntm you are pathetically ignorant about the subject. This is already more common place than you think, yet here you are saying its impossible. That impossible seems to very possible, yano so possible it already happens.

They had resource officers literally at the school. As usual, they did nothing. A gym coach, a 14 year old Junior ROTC cadet, a teacher, and a janitor had to step in to protect the public. As usual, the police failed to prevent it, even though their was ample warning, and waited to storm the building after it was already too late.

They need to spend less time staging, briefing, and looking good in their tacticool gear and more time protecting the public.

ITS A FUCKING SCHOOL YOU SHOULDNT NEED ARMED GUARDS.
You americans are genuinely dumb, why dont you shoot yellowstone too to fix that retards.
>hurr theres a gun problem, i know lets get more guns in there.

(OP)

Here's why you don't do that. As far as I'm aware no US mass shooting has ever been stopped by a 'good guy' with a gun, and therefore posting them outside schools if pointless.

You have to be 21 to rent a car or truck of peace here too, what the fuck?

Haha stay mad

Honestly I thought schools already did. Mine had two and we had drug dogs come once a week or so.

it has happened many times actually

Diversity is strength!

Your resource officers will be hiding under a desk and calling for backup if there is ever a shooter at your school. The only thing that they are good for is intimidating and cuffing students with some behavioral issues and searching for drugs.

>ITS A FUCKING SCHOOL YOU SHOULDNT NEED ARMED GUARDS.
Not an argument, stay cucked bong

i think the best solution would be to tackle mobbing and psychologic stress in american schools. all school shooters felt mobbed in one way or the other.

and if high school is like it is portrayed in the movies i can perfectly understand that. the huge emphasis on sports and good grades to be allowed into college combined with the racial and socioeconomic tensions must be horrible to endure.

Your forgetting there were two cops there assigned to that school and they did nothing to stop the shooter

I agree:

When?
motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data/

motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/mass-shootings-map/

Stopped by the perp topping himself or very occasionally, a full blown cop response after the fact, after the twat has butchered schoolkids or concertgoers. In the last 30 years (which is as far back as the data goes) has a mass shooting been stopped by a 'good guy' (cop or civilian) shooting the perp mid mass shooting.

why don't parents just teach their kinds how to handle guns. That way they can defend themselves.

yeah let's just turn schools into prisons... what is wrong with you all?

they're already designed quite similarly

All those guns wont save you from total control of your banks, media and minds, stupid mutts.

>The only variable that can explain the increase in mass-shootings are the guns in circulation.

Statistically proven wrong time and time again. Fuck off cuck.

Its like REAL gommunism:It hasn't been tried yet.

As crazy as it is, SCOTUS ruled that the police in the US do not have a duty to protect. Most of the time they are more interested in protecting themselves than protecting the public. They will stage and brief until the threat is over then storm the building.

Get two jobs and apply for food stamps cuck.

>engineered problem
>obvious solution
>????
>PROFIT!

Of course, let's expand the police state. It isn't like we don't already have some of the most militarized police in the world. Expand the budgets! Armed guards everywhere! What could go wrong?

right but "gun free zones" with a bunch of small kids seems too defenseless.

you don't have to "expand the police state" by having minimal security

this is why i'm saying to arm the students instead

Any teacher willing to get training should be allowed to concealed carry.

Firefighters will charge into burning buildings to save lives at risk to their own. Cops will shoot your Chihuahua if the think it might bite because they "have to go home to my family."

Either fund the schools more or less.
> More education: People aren't stupid enough to kill
> Less education: People are too stupid to use the guns, only kill themselves

These kids are being killed in state run facilities. If you care about your kids, the solution isn't to increase the power or control of these facilities

I'm all for armed citizens, I'm not for sponsored state force, especially not on my dime. If your kids are home schooled, or in private education, they're not going to be killed by some SSRI junkie

I don't know about us, but you're certainly dumb enough.

>can't buy markers for teachers
>buy guns and pay security guards instead

Divert funds from gibs to illegals to pay vets as school security

I think its a great idea, teachers are too retarded to have guns, it would create more jobs, lessen school violence, and over all be good.

>Divert funds from gibs to illegals to pay vets as school security
>90% of mass shooters have had military experience or were vets
Yea thats smart have potential mass shooters protect people from mass shooters

> pulls statistic out of ass
> checkmate
whew lad

they are not going to do it because

>WHY DO YOU NEED GUARDS WHEN YOU CAN JUST BAN GUNS SHITLORD, I CANT BELIEVE HOW DENSE YOU PEOPLE ARE

Is that even remotely true ?

My school had uniformed cops as security. It's not uncommon already.

Allright, so in summary we are sure the solutions are
1. To arm teachers
2. To hire private military to work in schools
3. To arm kids
4. this bright idea But we are absolutely, entirely positive that enforcing stronger regulations on guns or, you know, overhaul the education and mental health system in the states in general won´t achieve shit, because what kind of idiot would try and tackle the actual problem instead of the symptoms amirite

ARMED security guards.. just LOL at america

It's safer for amerimutts to send their kids to school in Afghanistan than their home country. They'd get a better education too and grow up less likely to be faggots.

We need AI controlled security turrets in schools NOW.

>2018
>pretending schools even remotely have the budget for such a retarded idea

We need a junior swat team. The best and brightest of a school armed and trained to take out active threats at a moments notice.

youtu.be/jD4GQ6m9z68

you are going to probably reckt the education industry, even private one

you will become autists by need, you will simply stop going outside

The US is going through a psychotic break. Social cohesion is at an all time low and our culture has degenerated into sewer dregs.

We have always had guns. Mass shootings in large numbers is a relatively recent phenomenon.

Fixing culture is hard work and most people won't even recognize that the culture is broken. Confiscating guns may be easier, but the mentally ill* people that the US produces will still be there and will manifest themselves in other violent ways.

If we fix our culture, the mass shooting problem will go away.

I don't see our culture getting fixed any time soon and half the country, like myself, is intransigent on eroding the 2nd Amendment any further. So, this problem will most likely only get worse for the time being. We just have to weather the storm.

*even though I am generally for small government, this mental health crisis has reached such a level that I would be for much better publicly funded mental health facilities.

that's a very large owl for Florida. for perspective, the woodpecker in question stands about a foot tall.

Isnt that what stopped that knife weilding faggot a year ago?

>eroding the 2nd Amendment any further
nuts advocating for machingun military tier weaponry for the masses is a very recent phenomena

If the government is going to force your children into buildings, they ought to have guards in place to protect them, not just from outside attacks but also from each other.
Bullying is out of control. Just think about how widespread bullying in schools is. How is it nobody seems to be monitoring what kids do?
I used to see horrific shit happen in high school to kids that were targeted for bullying.

No, Paco, the public had the right to own machine guns at one point. We gave up that right in one of the many gun control "compromises" over the years.

yea i know, but more like you hadnt contemplated such weapons were possible then they existed then you fixed the problem and then you unfixed it

you are right thoyour culture wont be fixed and its already an uncontrolable situation
this can only go worse

OH MAN WHAT DO WE DO WITH ALL OF THESE HOMELESS VETERANS WHO WOULD MORE THAN BE HAPPY TO HELP PROTECT SCHOOLS AROUND THE NATION

MAN I JUST DONT SEE ANY KIND OF SOLUTION TO FINDING THE SIMPLE MANPOWER TO HELP PROTECT ALL THESE SCHOOLS...MA WHAT A PICKLE WE HAVE HERE. IF ONLY THERE WAS SOME KIND OF PERSON THAT WOULD BE QUALIFIED INTO HELPING PROTECT SCHOOLS FROM GETTING FALSE FLAGGED AND STAGED BY JEWS

Yes, because all the school shootings that happen in Europe. This has to be the right's dumbest talking point

they have security guards at schools in japan

you are too dumb to realize that civilians are safer without fire weapons

kys

No Jewish or IDF "guards" or Israeli built scanners metal detectors.
Since the Jews did all these shootings to sell them.

you are retarded, you used to be able to get fucking bad ass guns in YOUR MAIL.