Did you all see the rumors...

Did you all see the rumors? It seems that the guy at pic related is responsible for destroying that one meteor that could have destroyed several cities. His name is "Saitama". But some people are saying he just stole credit from Genos and Metal Knight. I don't know what to think.

Piece of that meteor fell on my car that one day because of that bold faggot.

You're fucking delusional you fucking conspiratard drumpf supported.

Nigga he is a fucking C-Rank that was sitting at the bottom. Then in a single mission he is suddenly Rank 2. And no wonder he had help of two S-Rank heroes. It's obvious he is just tagging along to rank up fast.

He has such a nondescript face, they probably just keep accidentally attributing achievements of other heroes to him.

Shit, I don't know, just standing in the meteor's path takes some balls. Maybe he's Bang's new disciple.

It's not like he had any choice, by the time we received the warning to evacuate it was already far too late.

Yeah he's actually the strongest being in the universe

This guy's gotta have some connections at the Hero Association to shoot up the ranks so quickly.
#HeroGate when?

Oh boy that guy looks weak, i bet my friend Naruto can beat him any day xD

If he was with 2 S-Class and they didn't object to his rank raising so much after one mission I'd say he has done something. Unless of course Bang is just that desperate to give his dojo more notoriety.
Yeah, you're right, there's something fishy here.

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

Wouldn't beat Sonic

A Class C? Get out of here. I live in City Q and I bet Watchdog-man can beat him anyday.

lol, you're being trolled dude. Just look at him. Someone is tricking people into thinking this loser is responsible for saving the world so that the rest of us can laugh at you for your stupidity.

Yo did Blast get cancer?????

actually Inuyashiki san did it

Baldy's nothing but a meme. It wouldn't surprise me if he gets memed into A-rank a few months from now.

>Newfags think that a Class-C hero can destroy an entire meteor

Wow sure is summer in here.

Got any proofs?

>he fell for the one punch man meme
caped baldy is the biggest fake in the association. You do realize it's mostly Genos, right?

Saitama is a scapegoat used by other heroes in case there's mass casualties, destruction, total failures, and such.

It's not as if he could ever surpass Mumen rider anyway. He'll be sitting at no. 2 forever

Maybe he's got something up his sleeves.

>Genos
>that fuckboy doing anything worthwhile
You should know that the hero association pushed him as S-class to get the fujobucks. He's literally the new Sweet Mask.
In the past, we use to have real manly hero like King, not frauds.

>comparing Genos (or anyone) to King
Of course, going by this logic, there are almost no heroes left.
Genos IS doing a great job, and deserve his S-rank, if only because he is far above most (if not all) A-ranks. Comparing him to King is just not fair.

Caped baldyfags are the fucking worst.
>hur dur he killed a half dead Sea king in one punch, that means he can kill anything in one punch

>idiots think this baldy is capable of anything.
Get real tards. It was Genos that destroyed the meteor.

>City-G masterrace
Thank God nothings happen here.

Isn't that the same asshole who stole Mumen Rider's glory during the Sea King invasion? Bastard waited on the sidelines while the true hero fought for us

I want to FUCK the top B-Class chick

Saitama is the secret identity of King. Hear me out guys, and think about it.They seem to be around the same general area where the latest monster hits. King can't keep walking around surround by fans to live a normal life, so he must somehow morphs to a non descript face so that the monsters don't avoid him when they try to attack the city.

It makes perfect sense. The only reason we even now see his face, was because he could risk revealing his identity so he had punch the meteor in his civilian form, because some idiots wouldn't evacuate and thus were watching him.

King has been hold up the facade for so long literally being two heros at once.

Fucking hell
that would actually makes sense

HEAR ME OUT FOLKS!

THIS GUY IS A CHEATER, A LIAR AMONG US HEROES!

HE DESTROYED OUR BEAUTIFUL CITY, OUR HOME, OUR EVERYTHING

LET'S FUCK HIM UP

*YEAH BEAT HIM*

*FUCK THIS CHEATER*

*AAHHHH*

Saitama? More like Baitama. Only idiots believe he worked at all for his current status as a hero.

I love you Sup Forums

>I love you Sup Forums
Fuck off A city lover. I bet you've never had to deal with our problems over in Z city

He'll make the Kantō region great again.

He's nothing but a baldy, octopus, boiled egg, light bulb, avocado headed idiot. He's nothing but a C-class faker that doesn't deserved to be anywhere near S-rank. Anyone who thinks he's cool has no class. A watermelon, basketball headed jerk who treats grown mature women like a child should dropped into a ravine!

This board is 18+ you know?

>It's a role playing episode
I really like those.

Yeah but can he beat The Flash?????

You have 30 seconds.

Caped Baldy is an asshole. He came into the grocery store I work at a few minutes before closing and got this weird green goo dripping off his gloves all over the floors. I had to stay late mopping the entire store because of him

I recently saw this 10/10 monster. She had this whip and was barely wearing anything. She also had a very nice ass. Is it wrong to want to fuck a monster?

Wait that was a monster? I though she was a evil hero or something. I can't remember much. My memory was a little fuzzy back then.

Well he sounds like a real asshat.

>evil hero
Quite contradictory don't you think? Last time I saw her she was whipping some poor low level heroes. God I wish that was me

He does shit like this every time we have a one day sale

you guys ever realize how much he looks like charanko?

I don't see it. They look totally different.

Who the hell is Charanko?

what if caped baldy IS charanko?

he's just a hack, steal credit from the real heroes. he's only rank c after all

Now that you mention it, isn't he very similar to a certain grade schooler? I wonder if they're related.

Friend of mine that does martial arts or some shit. He's supposedly really good, cuz he's a disciple of Bang or something

>go get some tayoaki
>a gorilla, bullet head and mosquito lady are behind the counter
Fuck this shitty city, I'm moving underground.

Bangs sidekick. That's what everybody assumes he is anyway. He's pretty badass though, he fucked that last martial arts tourney. Saw it on TV

Shit wrong reply

His head looks like a meteor.

>>I'm moving underground
>he doesn't know

Not even any proof fuck off back to /x/ nigger

>last martial arts tourney
Fuck man, the only reason why I went there was to get Bang's autograph because he was going to judge the tournament. Turns out he didn't even show up and I left before it began. Fucking waste of money, the ring girl was cute though.

That HA guy that got killed in the last chapter actually appeared before, when Metal Knight was cleaning A city.

but there was that one chad hitting on her, i think his name was suiryu or some shit. fuck that fag.

How would she react if you smacked that ass?

I want to tie up Lily and force her to watch from the corner as I run my hands all over Fubuki.

Dude, she may be 14, but she'll still kick your ass before you get the chance. Also, why the hell is the HA letting children fight monsters, are they that desperate? I mean, a literal child is in S-Class.

She'd be very jealous. Based on Darkness Blade' level, she should be around as strong as a bear you lnow.

Hey! Tatsumaki is a grown woman

Gotta put them to work if they're capable. Child emporer probably would've found some way to disguise as an adult anyway, or remote controlled a robot like metal knight.

They're competent and wants to do it, that's simply it. Child Emperor and Metal Bat aside, getting in B class is still a big feat.

this is an 18+ board, kid

Child Emperor is an extreme case. Why refuse someone who was Bofoy's apprentice but unlike the latter he's friendly, and who can pulverize demon threats in a second?

>metal knight
What a pussy of a "hero."
>Hurr I'll just let all my robots do all the work durr
Even the kids have more balls than him to go out into battle. I bet he's some fat fuck neckbeard that sweats while he eats.

Yes, Bofoy is a litterally an old guy that doesn't fight. He's like Oldface, Genus and Genos' prof, just a scientist.
, can't really blame him for that.

He's still an asshole though.

>there is one in the erp threads if you're willing to dumpster dive