How can I become British lads?

How can I become British lads?

do you like queuing, moaning, and talking about the weather?

Just show up, as far as I can tell. Helps if you're non-white, of course.

You need to be prown enough and convert to islam

Go to an Ariana Grande Concert with a suicide vest. That’s the true blue Brit test.

convert to islam and put mud on your face

Sell your underage daughter to a muslim rape gang.

How do I become Finnish? Ill swap with you if you want Irelands close enough im sure

Just fuck up your teeth and then you're practically a Brit. Also say "cunt" more than normal.

emulate everything on grand illusions

Only by the Grace of God.

Or Allah.

cunt

>Be really pissed off about everything rich cunts from public schools have done to your country.
>Have no outlet for it except be user or go to jail.
>Sorrow

Don't, it's a violent pro-muslim jewish police state. The native Brits are getting shit on constantly. Finland is a pretty great country in comparison.

To become British one must
>Drink one gallon of Aryan blood
>Pledge your allegiance to the Jewish people and the nation of Israel
>Obey sharia law
>Undermine white Europeans
>Be rude
>Have a unearned scene of superiority
>Respect Muhammad as the one true prophet and all mighty Allah as the one true god.

"fuck off we're full"

We don't say cunt as much I don't think. Our word is Twat or "twart" to you Ameriburgers

But I'm willingly kill some micks or pakis for Queen

she just wants your money

I definitely associate cunt much more with Aussies. It's particularly enjoyable because the c-word is so completely and totally over the line to use in the US.

Become a woman

This
Every learned Englishman knows it to be true

Swedes?

If your daughter gets raped by a Muslim - do nothing, keep your head down and cower. That is the mark of the modern British man.

Have British citizenship.
I can't wait for this country to become Muslim.
t. white Muslim convert.

Or should I say "revert".

we use nobhead a lot in the north west, and dickhead and scaghead and other insults relating to the head.

everybody I know hates the word cunt

Get in via Schengen before we leave it and get a job... Profit.

Varies on the place, Bucko.

get castrated and let your teeth rot then install sharia law and mosques on every corner and crank up that Call to Prayer to eleven,m8

Stop brushing your teeth and stop eating pork.

This

If you drink tea, agree that Britain is a diverse country and should accept people from all over the world and be inclusive and you say you love Britain then you are quintessentially British.

We're not low iq aussies

Fuck off commie

Fuck off commie scum

cunt is a rarely used word over here, and only in specific circumstances usually as a more offensive remark.

Eat halal meat, go to the Mosque, pray five times a day etc. Failing that you could also try letting your children get groomed and molested by Pakistanis. I hope I helped OP.

By being the best ally one could ask for

Bonghead

Ask Ali

Kek, I can see the appeal.

>>Pledge your allegiance to the Jewish people and the nation of Israel
We created Israel. We can destroy it too. The Zionists work for us, whether they know it or not.

It takes around 1,000 years to become truly British, and you must be white.