HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ktla.com/2018/02/18/former-trump-campaign-adviser-rick-gates-finalizing-plea-deal-with-mueller-sources/

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-rick-gates-plea-deal-20180218-story.html
thenation.com/article/mccains-kremlin-ties/
mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/965350480980381697
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sources say

Trump is fucking finished

Does this ever work for you, Ivan?

how many former advisers is that now, 100?

Oh look another person who no one has ever heard of did something totally unrelated to 2016 and i should care why......? sage in 3...2..1..

awww..trumptard having a rough week?

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Meh... The article explicitly states that their source doesn't think Gates has anything on Trump. Could just be Mueller running a tight ship though.

>money laundering

lol it's fucking nothing...

Fuck off

Not looking good for Trump

What part of journalists don't reveal sources is difficult for you to understand. If they outed their sources every time they wrote an article, no one would ever talk to them. It was over thirty years until we found out the source for Watergate.

Just regurgitated rumors from last week. Nothingburger.

This will surely be the end of Drumpf.

Show me the cnn source nigger.

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-rick-gates-plea-deal-20180218-story.html

they know that. just shilling

So a plea deal related to the dealings him and Manafort had with Russia years before Trump even decided he was going to run and before they joined his campaign?

*Yawn*

The part where you cant constantly fucking rely on a unnamed source and remain credible. Why is it so hard for you to comprehend there is no difference between that, and flat out making shit up without merit?

>I only hire the best criminals

That would be a valid point, if they knew of Manafort's and Gate's activities prior to hiring them.

>not background checking the people you hire

Show me when one of these sources hasnt been correct.

>muh trump dindu nuffin hurrr fucking durrr

>A private meeting with some diplomats will come up in a """"background check""""
Intellectual dishonesty - a true Demonrat. Come on Brockie, you can do better.

Im going to love when you start hating him when he says that the trump campaign is innocent.

Absolutely brainwashed. Durr.
No name = click bait bullshit
What's fact checking? What's source checking? What's fucking journalistic integrity?

i am going to love you when you get buttblasted

who are you? a gringo in mexico?
or a morenazi?

>personal attack
>literally money laundering criminals

Chekkem.

And it was Ukraine. NOT RUSSIA.

look how scared the little drumpfys are aww we're coming for your guns so when we hang dear leader drumpf there is nothing you can do :)

The big story here is how the DNC knowingly used the fraudulent Steele Piss Dossier to order up an illegal wiretap of a presidential candidate, which is a much bigger story than Watergate

>ktla.com

Oh look, a nigger that is Ok with Obama arming Carters and Hillary destroying Cardenas Legacy.

wrong

this is it!!!!!111 russiaaa collusionm!!! drumpferstilzskin is surely going down this tiitiiiiiiiiiiimmmmnemeee!!!!!!! !!11111111

o now i sort of get what kind of mexipoltard you are

avoid false dicotomies
trump is our enemy
and gringo poltards too

the dnc can order FISA warrants? lol cry more faggot

Go back to hannity grandpa

Hildawgs get in here.

Mueller has to get anything he can after this complete waste of tax paying dollars. What a fucking shit show.

it's almost depressing, I can't wait to see the screenshots of leddit having a meltdown

>meanwhile cucks demand 17th Benghazi investigation

naw nigga, the fbi was watching trump tower for russian mobsters way before that

are you triggered :3

Go ahead and vote for amlo if you hate trump se much.

We can't have a functional democratic government if presidential candidates can be declared open season for lawless intelligence agency sabotage by entrenched establishments.

It's the Manafort Podesta crap with the Ukraine, 2010-2014.
Of course this is burried in the article.

Found the faggy trudau voter.

>implying i wont

>unironically telling me to miss cardenas legacy at the same time

before you say >amlo shill
i am personally ok if anaya wins

anything but MEADO

Do the trumpshills genuinely believe this occurred? Or is this guy Russian?

reddit post my dude

>MFW MUELLER INDICTS PODESTA

fuck all WHITE NIGGER's
>HAIL MUELLER

That's good news. Manafort will flip soon as well.

Finally! The end of bromp.

You're saying he's from Reddit?

Better late than never, but it really is her turn!

You are apart of a corrupt enterprise. We all know Meuller is trying to stick Trump with some process crime or petty bullshit every other politician does. We know that the DOJ and FBI are hopelessly corrupt. We know the dnc was using government means, methods, and personnel to take down political opposition.

The truth is on our side. We are on the right side of history. You have sold your soul to the devil

You know as well as I do it really happened.

let me add that you are in the right of side of history only if you win
and day by day i am more and more convinced you will lose

The corruption is real

Mueller is never going to say "Trump is innocent."

He's willing to indict some Russian trolls for doing things that are only vaguely illegal (if you choose to interpret laws to fit your desired result) just so that it keeps alive the Russian story.

Mueller did nothing while director of the FBI? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

thenation.com/article/mccains-kremlin-ties/

OCTOBER 20, 2008 ISSUE
OCTOBER 20, 2008 ISSUE
OCTOBER 20, 2008 ISSUE

The only thing you *know* is the inside of your ass since that's where your head is.

Nah man only cowards think that way. As long as you side with the truth,you can never lose. Even if you are forgotten, God sees all. Us millennials are a lost cause, but future generations will see it

It doesnt work for fucking anyone that's the entire problem.

>vaguely illegal
because setting up fraud bank accounts and identity theft is minor shit

mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/965350480980381697

Sure thing donkey.

Why are you so wilfully ignorant? Why are you denying what we already know? Parts of the us government were weaponized to destroy political enemies. This is treasonous.

>He Knew about the Boston terrorists
>He knew about the 911 terrorists too

>Show me when one of these sources hasnt been correct.
you can't possibly be this fucking stupid ...

how about soviet Russia?

>everything is great
>no problem
>everypeople is fed

yeah always right

What always strikes me is how little intelligent writing I see from the people on the left. They are barely coherent in most cases. For some reason.

>wilfully ignorant
HAHAHA

>i'm the stupid one
You trumpsters cry ass about sources and when the stories turn out to be true on Tuesday you move on to the next cry ass festival.

>barely coherent
Hurr.

>>not background checking the people you hire
you do know that the Podestas shut down their lobbying firm right after Manafort was indicted, right? do you know why? because the Podesta Group was doing the exact same things Manafort was indicted for

John Podesta was Hillary's campaign manager fyi

>this week will surely be the week that mean old butt face trump gets impeached

t. ignorant retard loser every day since january 20th, 2017. come on bitch boy, keep on whining for me. little faggot.

At least no pic related :3

>b..b..but Hillary!
Eat a bullet, trumpshill.

>Unnamed sources close to the Presidentâ„¢
Fuck off, you MSM larper.

trumplets will use mental gymnastics to explain that this is somehow good for trump and bad for obama

Eat your tendies, fat faggot.

remember Mueller is somehow (((their guy))) while he works on charging Trump's employees and family members with federal crimes

>bigly covefefe harambe drumpf
Yeah, good one.

>We are going to keep you tied up in time and legal fees for over a year and make you sell your house just to afford to fight us but if you sign this plea deal....
American "justice" at work.

Please post that article where the journalist claims that the left must abandon facts in favor of crude emotional manipulation.

You don't need to reveal sources to provide actual proof of your claim, dipshit. 2 years of this shit and faggots like you fall for it every time.

Call the dossier whatever you want, just remember that not ONE thing in it has been refuted. You'd think in almost two years that if it were made up, it would be simple to prove at least ONE thing wrong.

you mad as fuck Ivan

You forgot to change your memeflag RINO.

AHAHAHAHAHA BTFO!