Indians stole my IT job

They got all the IT Jobs. I hate Indians so much now.
oooooaaaaaa oooooaaaaa.

I legitimately hate Indians now more than any other race on this planet. I started an IT job and I have to be around an insane amount of them around the office.

>They can't speak basic English and I have to say "what" between every sentence they speak to get the gist of it
>They have terrible breath, I havent smelled something more shitty than an indian in my entire life
>They are out of shape, very ugly, and their women look deformed
>They take most of hard working American jobs in the tech space because we can just ship a bunch from India for low cost labor
>Their skin color and facial features are just disgusting as fuck and look scummy

I have come to the realization that NIGGERS are better than INDIANS

Everyone knows Indians (gypsies) are subhumans in europe

Do you know Anglos killed 25 million of them for fun?

They are a fucking gross weird looking people, but allegedly they hate kebab so i guess they can't be all bad.

for once the anglos did nothing wrong

How do you take the red pill back?

I can't wait for lefty tech cucks to have their jobs offshored.

If you're in IT and got your job stolen by Indian then you should unironocally kill yourself. Only bottom of the barrel support jobs go to India.

You should be better at your job then and it wouldnt happen

whites still dominate the trades

The tech industry is playing us all like fools. They fire white men and the media celebrates this fact because they are filling some retarded diversity quota by hiring on Asians who work for less and come here on our H1-B visa program. They also hire more women at Google, even though they don't do shit.

Get a real job, one that retarded Pajeets or women cant do.

t. Architectural engineer

isn't the preisdent of Ireland an indian?

ITS NOT FAIR THIS IS A WHITE NATION AND WHITE PEOPLE SHOULD GET THE JOBS

>"IT job"
>actually customer support job

bump

How ?
They're like really bad at it , despite being sort of hard working...

>do the modern equivalent of assembly line labor during the gilded age
>surprised when someone else can do the same thing for cheaper

They are super cheap, but don't do the same work. Quantity vs Quality.

Arabs>Indians
Any day. Honestly, its hard to hate Arabs when the only ones I'm exposed to are cool dudes who hate jews and want THOT patrol.

Turks suck tho. They can get gased.

There's only one thing you could do. Make your own IT company and don't hire Indians. Hire Americans and get some H1B visas to give to any nationality BUT India (preferably whites). Since there's limited quotas for H1B, the more you take, the less pajeets will make it to the U.S.

do a job a codemonkey can't, if you can't you have no one else to blame but yourself. How low do your expectations stay that you literally got jobcuckd by a street shitter.