I'm tired of the 56%

I'm done with this 56% shit that keeps getting posted all the time, la creatura, el goblino, la whatever the fuck it is, with these stupid mutt faces with glowing eyes, im fucking done with this shit, don't you fucking idiots know that just because the country is 56% white that doesn't mean the whites living here are 56% white!!!! What is so fucking hard to understand about that, I'm of german and irish descent, through my father and mother

WHAT DON'T YOU GET ABOUT THE 56% IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE
IM ABOUT DONE WITH THIS BOARD, IT BOTHERS ME SO MUCH SEEING THIS 56% SHIT IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD ALL THE TIME
STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

t.TPOUS

They’re not talking about all Americans. No one here is saying Taylor Swift is a mutt. She’s American.

What are you talking about Achmed?

mutt

kek irish aren't white

t. el ogro de las americas

While this is how Italians look.

u mad bro?

This is how Americans look.

That's why the 44% have to be deported or exterminated.
Remember... Half-whites and race traitors die first.

>While this is how Italians look.

Yea, let them know it bothers you. That is sure to get them to stop, you stupid chunk of nigger fucking cum scum muttfag.

Then perhaps stop memeing against each and everyone of your fucking allies and You'll be well liked enought that your...ancestry won't be laughed at anymore.

Still won't fight us though you little bitch.

MUTT UP!! OR SHUT UP!!!!

Down with the RACIST!!!!!

los ogros

This is only the beginning burgermutt. Get used to it, faggot.

Why would we?

Am I a mutt?

t. El Arab rapebaby de Europa

Dumb faggot. All you're doing is ensuring a thread full of them you God damn autist

el infecto...

of course not

you are a wn amirite comrades

por excelencia, americano

same with poo in the loo on everything i post

>t. El Arab rapebaby de Europa

obviously real because we actually care
sage

el Bobo

Just saying. You say your troops are so much better, but our supposed mutt military that runs on literal garbage food would kick your ass overnight.

Don't feel bad burger

Have a qti meme.

Yes. But you are white enough for nobody to notice it.

relax, if it does not apply to you then shrug and move on its just the euro version of muh dik

This 56% thing is fucking hilarious

el maligno...

t. il mostro brutto

I swear i'm white. I'm not loying.

Reminder that the Mutt meme was Created by JIDF and that you’re shilling for jews.

Our soldiers are better trained than yours. But I got to agree, our armies aren't that big. Why would we spend our euros on the military though? We have you to do that for us.

el ominide incognito...

>JIDF PLOX STOP

This just makes the meme funnier

el orco aberrante...

I need to bleach her further.

WE WUZ BLANCO

found you!!!!!

we are here to help.....

Why talk so much shit then? We could pour out of our European bases like locusts and have every town burnt and every woman raped overnight. Why tempt your betters?

>a jew trying to trick Sup Forums into not making "nigger hate" threads.

>our mutt military (...) would kick your ass
Muh dick! Dynamite skunk, you're an absolute sweetie.

l'oscurità incombente...

los esclavos de los judios...

>t. Arab rapebaby who can't think of a comeback so he repeats what I said

Here is what your Lega Nord supporters look like
OH NO NO NO NO NO...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I like how you had to give the mutt blue eyes because most Americans have blue eyes

23andme is bullshit

I have friend who took the 23andme test and he got 70% Irish/English and 30% eastern european, but how he looks like?

He looks very asian and multiple times people thought he was asian; he has brown eyes, black hair, black beard, a flat nose, rounded skull and slanted eyes, but the eastern european part gave him those attributes that's for sure, not saying all eastern europeans are like that, but this dna tracing doesn't consider this asian admixture in Eastern Europe due to multiple invasions, I guess.

The original slavs should be just as germanic as of the west, since they came from the same location the germanic did, right above the black sea.

The "slavic" look comes from asian admixture.

>8.6% ashkenazi jewish
No, you're not a mutt, you're far worse.

Says the plumber while the US does military drills on their borders with russia.

>Could

Where are you waiting for, try it.

this

native Italics, beautiful

>I SAID STOP JIDF

Stay marble "white" boy

Nigga what?

I bet you an american proxy made that KEK

Embrace hapa futurism user

>Please don't use that flag in memes. It makes me want to vomit.

I love the meme. This country should have it's nose rubbed in how shit skinny it's gotten. If this bothers you as an American, fucking do something about it.

el golem de israel...

t. La Creatura

el diablo

No need to get angry with me la chimera sucio, you're the one that's comparing dick sizes on the Internet.

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTANCE OF HUAIT CHILDREN

>Muh beautiful brown skin
Ok Pelosi, sure
I thought you knew Sup Forums is the most diverse white supremacist group around? Surely you did.

whoppers are good tho

Closes flag we got to a European flag besides pic related.

There’s no way that’s her biological grandpa. For one thing he looks like 80 or 90. And that was still when race mixing was illegal. But if she was a quadroon, she wouldn’t look like that. I have seen 3 quadroons before. They all have the kinky black hair, and Indian looking skin, sorta.

scary!

Hello fellow 100% whiter! Stay strong we are both Irish, Germans(I have an additional ~20% helping of French but that stays between us 100%ers! Kek.).

Anyone have the spic song?

el chupakabra

I love when you americans get mad for a shitty meme that is hilarious because youre the guys who always throw shit to the other countries, but when someone says mutt you get mad.

La creatura horripilante

der Kobold des Abgrunds...

t. El Chusco

>Let tell you about who is white
>Canadian

Here are my results. I am also a mix of a bunch of European ethnicities. Though you have 4 times as much Jew blood as me.
Note that it also said I have

You obviously don't know your shit. There are white quadroons. You can still tell them being niggers by looking at their facial features.

(you)

It's only the beginning.

It was mostly accurate for me. Among other traits it correctly predicted my hair and eye color, hair texture, and skin tone.

Lo terror de la humanidad