FACT-CHECKED! Every Tweet Trump Made About Russia is BS (as usual!)

Fuck you, read this article:

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/02/18/fact-checking-trumps-error-filled-tweet-storm-about-the-russia-investigation/?utm_term=.0ae9515b9f15

If even ten vicious skinheads read WP and see through Trump's bullshit, I consider it a victory.

We're going to drag you delusional cunts into reality - WHERE RUSSIAN COLLUSION ABSOLUTELY IS A THING - kicking and screaming, if need be.

The Big Blue Wave is coming.

Save yourselves now.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/I5XvG
youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4
i.4cdn.org/pol/1517524250416.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archive

archive.is/I5XvG

D E B U N K ' D
E
B
U
N
K
'
D

;-D

:-D

x-D

>WaPo
Couldn't find a REAL news outlet for this shit?

>youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4
>youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4

:))))))

Fuck off bezos

Why do you even bother?

oh thank god the left wing fact checkers determined it was false
i don't have to think for myself anymore
thank you OP

Because I only have eight more months to kick you racist fuckwits in the balls before the Blue tsunami tears them clean off. :)

Washington Post is openly pushing a neolib agenda. This "fact checking" is as sneaky and slithering as Snopes. Half truths, framing, and omitting. Sage this bullshit

Liberals are a huge circle jerk. You faggots cite other DELUSIONAL PSYCHOTICS as your “proof” when there actually is not proof WHATSOEVER. Reality is a bitch. And all you fuckers are doing is performing an emotional Dutch Rudder on each other. It will NEVER happen as you believe. Ever.

X,-D

Facebook Grandma-tier, stop using these

You need to read from other sources bud, not just MSM

I don't want to kill reporters. I want strap em inside cars and pump in just the right amount of exhaust, off and on, until they're turnips. Vegetables locked in their own husks.

I want them to report "white nationalists are making us literal drooling retards."

You know the spin is real, op. You cannot take the blinders off. The Russian narrative is used to crush dissent. Why side with the monsters?

Fact check: Washington Post...... Who owns? Bezos, Amazon faggot. Follow the money to the Fake News!

Hi Share Blue!

>the absolute state of """journalism""" in 2018
m8 this is so sad I don't even have words for it.

You didn't know what collusion meant until last year fucko

Get back on your meds, schizo.

Funny how the Republicunt Party votes against expanding mental health regulations every fucking time.

It's almost like they depend on an army of delusional crazy people to keep electing radical far right shitfucks.

When Dems get power back, it's not just gonna be hate speech laws that shut you the fuck up for good. We're literally going to have far right pantshitters involuntarily committed, yanked from their homes from their homes, and sent to isolation wards.

Fuck your Bill of White Rights straight up its regressive slaveholding ass, too. The new left doesn't give a piss about your rights. We have no respect for "muh Constitution" and can't wait to light that nasty fucking turd on fire.

Enjoy your psycho talk now, babydick. November is coming very, very soon.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1517524250416.png
Next.

oh thats just naaasty.
she's a naaaasty woman.

doesnt work

"""""""""factcheckers"""""""""" will yell false if Trump says the sky is blue.

*Yawn* I blindly vote republican now that the Democrats have openly said anti-white bullshit. Nothing the republican's vote for could be worse than what a Democrat wants to do to me.

You call me schizophrenic, and right after talk of destroying freedom of speech and association. How can you not see this delusion? What you just posted was literally schizophrenic

"I never said Russia did not meddle in the election, I said “it may be Russia, or China or another country or group, or it may be a 400 pound genius sitting in bed and playing with his computer.” The Russian “hoax” was that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia – it never did!"

We all speak English and don't need to have this simply written paragraph interpreted for us via WAPO pilpul

I thought there could be a blue wave. But Democrats keep doubling and tripling down on the same mistakes Hillary made.
Mid-terms are gonna be a blue teardrop, not a blue wave.

Who is that in OP's pic? Never seen her before

some social climber white trash woman who tried to run for office and got humiliated. somebody will remember the name

Get a load of this goy.jpg

I want to shake the hands of the 13 russians

at least they don't have that soyboy numale mouth wide open smile ledditors have

Protip: when Trump gets impeached the president will be Mike Pence, not Hillary.

Drumpf lies, but I'll justify it while I wouldnt for Obama!

>Digits say he is going down

KEK!