"Jesus" Returned, Warned of Russia. Trump/Media Historical Connection Theory #ColdWarNeverEnded

youtu.be/sUV8vzottpI?t=211

This video covers multiple elements tying into the notion that the cold war never ended, and most of things we know about history have been manipulated throughout time.. Up to Trump's connection with their efforts. All mentioned things coming together to form a big picture theory spanning hundreds of years.

Important aspects discussed in the video are linked below, please give a listen;

6:23 - Reason for propaganda around Hillary regarding Benghazi - Russia was trying to build a base there & she was a clear conflict.

7:22 - Russia supplying widespread terrorism including North Korea, which uses Russian equipment.

12:22 - Throughout history we have been lied to by the horde. Fake news is not a new thing.

16:43 - Trump - collusion in terrorism against the American people via racketeering).

22:13 - Visual web of related ties and occurances including Larry Silverstein, Alex Jones, & other media propaganda.

29:42 - News and free press morphing into "media" under Putin's influence.

31:04 - The mafia and the horde are the same thing. - Genghis Khan being a myth to muddy history regarding the horde.

37:11 - Short summary of what happened since the year 2000 regarding the concerted effort to overthrow the United States government.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
thedarkenlightenment.com/moldbugs-open-letter/
shape.com/blogs/shape-your-life/13-banned-foods-still-allowed-us
youtu.be/Kk9Ryvb2xEw?t=2883
youtu.be/wKZBRcQv0CY?t=895
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because things aren't crazy enough

The "muh russia" thing may get repetitive but looking at their history especially during the cold war you see how crafty they've been. Who's to say they didn't just double down on subterfuge efforts since then

Trump riding on that mob money huh

I don't think so, Tim

Is this a joke?

These people didn't just go away. History has been muddied. Hear the video out

Russia isn't supporting the Taliban
Russia doesn't fund Alex Jones
Russia doesn't care about our elections

Russians are mostly just gopniks who want to be left alone, there is no conspiracy

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

there is a consspiracy but it doesnt involve the russians.

the intelligence agencies in the US are capable of being corrupt and underhand entirely on their own, they dont need russias help to push ((terror)), NK, internal actors or anyone else.
they just use russia as a human shield, it sells well with retards like OP

Even if they don't fund Alex, he sure seems to be on board their anti-government agenda.
Think to the cold war. Information is the weapon. Conspiracies in general that happen to also be anti-american get pushed for a reason. To make us think our own government is evil.

>To make us think our own government is evil.
your own government is evil

our government is evil, why do you think every stable country we "intervene" in to introduce "Democracy" goes to shit? the government destroys countries so Israel can exert influence in the ensuing power vacuum

While shit isnt perfect, there are those in the world who are anti-democracy and want to make others like them. At least the USA tries to be the anti-bully and not let people fuck over the world

Yeah why would an ex-kgb agent maintain their previously learned tactics. Surely he is a benevolent leader who wants peace.. Oh wait, Ukraine is a thing

this has to be bait.

Read this bruh
thedarkenlightenment.com/moldbugs-open-letter/

never mind geopolitics, your own government is poisoning you and charging you a fortune to deal with the consequences, through corrupt patent laws and health care price gouging
shape.com/blogs/shape-your-life/13-banned-foods-still-allowed-us

if they are capable of doing this to their own people, what are they capable of doing to everyone else?

Have you been paying attention to recent events? Or government is incompetent at best and Trump's dismantling it further. where do we get the manpower to be the pushers of terror?

It may seem that way but one really has to account for the enemies out there that want to destroy america. A majority of the reasons people dislike our government is thanks to the information warfare objective to make us think exactly that - youtu.be/Kk9Ryvb2xEw?t=2883

im not sure what group you guys are part of but youre obviously new, your posts read like stuff people were posting 10 years ago, you need to go back to the drawing board and educate each other.

when i said educate each other in my last post, i dont mean on world events, i mean educate yourself on pol if you want to push anything on this board.

Are you familiar with the ashkenazi and khazarian jew differences? The bible warns of those that call themselves jews but are not. The infiltrators are responsible for a lot of the bad rep regular jews get - youtu.be/wKZBRcQv0CY?t=895
Divide & conquer in so many aspects of life

the ideology all jews share is that they consider themselves chosen over all others, which absolves the elite of guilt and the non-elite jews of guilt for apologising for them.
where the 'average regular jew' outrage over statements like pic related? there is none, they are silent

Was the jewish tribe the chosen one or the hebrews as a whole?

considering the only source for the claim is a book they wrote themselves, none of them are chosen.

have you not found a way to blame white genocide on the russians yet?

If you see the previously posted link. The place where the false jews come from is quite intertwined with the Russians. So I suppose, yeah it's technically related.

Imagine putting this much effort only to sound this stupid.
It's literally not even a shitpost, a shitpost has class.

friendly bump

of all the groups we've had come on to pol to push a narrative, you guys are easily the worst.
you had to be prompted to link the jews and russia.
can you tell me about the holodomor?

the usa supply the guns to the russian enemy and russian supply the propagana to ruin the usa elections

I"m not going to watch OP's video. Instead I'm going to simply accept that despite the end of the Cold War and communism, Russia remains the primary geopolitical adversary of the US due to it's ability to pose an existential threat to the US and will remain so until that threat capability is extinguished. Even China with it's nuclear arsenal doesn't possess the same ability or pose the same threat.

If you accept that, it's a shame you won't watch the video as I've found that dude quite enlightening as he's been tracking this shit for years and reports things others don't touch on

Actually it is quite interesting, not easy to watch tho.

Glad ya found it interesting, dudes whole channel is a bizarre thing to see. He's mentioned the whole Jesus thing is so people think he's crazy so he doesn't get killed telling the truth. A lot isn't easy to watch, sort of intentionally as a filter.