twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mana kissed Rikka!?

>Donut man

HIS
NAME
WAS
KAORU

>was

Say something nice about Gopri, it's getting alot of unwarranted hate.

So how about those Driland subs eh?

Really? If it's the retard mentioning "gopricks" he's been doing that for years

ゴープリック死ね

THIS IS YOUR DONUT NOW

Kirara

Minami is my wife

I want to date-rape Ranko.

The fight scenes scared me.

It isn't Kira

Don't mind me, just reposting the death of Precure

I'm gonna samefag with a more serious answer. I think gopri was a beautiful series that knew what it wanted to do with it's themes and did it very well. There won't be another season with that much love and effort put into it for another several years.

Reminder that Precure is DEAD

Precure Producer interview tidbits:
>Producer told the character designer to draw villains that would be likeable instead of scary-looking villains
>Parfait's official color is Rainbow, not Green. They aren't going to do any more Green Cures because Green is unpopular with little girls.
-GoPri is too blame for the softening down of Precure in Maho and KiraKira since little girls found the action scenes scary
-Their main regret in KiraKira so far Parfait's introduction was originally meant to be a two-parter but they had to force it into one.
-Chocolat's design was inspired by Oscar from Rose of Versailles.

>Oh no we couldn't shill parfait's toys any harder so regrettable

Meanwhile Himari hasn't said anything relevant and Akira isnt a character.

I LOVE YOU

I want to rape Hime!

I always thought that white triangle on the top part of Kirara's dress looked off. There really shouldn't be anything there but exposing her belly would be too lewd.

Please live

24h 9minutes

Then prove it with your body!

Fuck off

Popcorn Cheer is even more obvious.

I remember a long time ago during hacha leaks or something I think it was supposed to have a midriff.

Little girls are ruining little girl cartoons.

They are, toei needs to stop pretending they're the only ones that care about precure and just make HC 2.0 with nana mizuki.

Fuck off

Triggered hime avatarshit? Kill yourself already.

Lord this is awful, /ic/ is really opening my eyes to jap anatomy bullshit.

Sarcasm aside, precure is good when Toei just does whatever it wants instead of reacting to moms or kids or whatever.

Yeah, stylization is just so edgy and fedorable.

Can it stop reacting to bigfriends too?

They don't listen to them

Nagisa really has the worst luck.

>told the character designer to draw villains that would be likeable instead of scary-looking villains
Fresh has likeable villains and is my favorite season. Several other season do as well. This isn't new.
>Parfait's official color is Rainbow
Who cares? Arbitrary. This would only trigger you if you were deluding yourself into thinking Precure was anything more than a toy commercial.
>was originally meant to be a two-parter
I like two-parters. That would have been cool.
>inspired by Oscar from Rose of Versailles
Rose of Versailles is kino.
>GoPri is [to] blame for the softening down of Precure
This is actually a shame, because I do miss the fight scene sakuga. The only valid complaint here really.

>GoPri fights too scary for little girls

And I wanted to wait for the bdrip to watch it, I guess I won't.

What's the fucking point of Precure if they aren't beating the crap out of monsters with their bare fists? They should just end Precure and make a generic mahou shoujo in its place, because it's not Precure anymore.

Fair warning, it's not scary because it's actually gritty or shocking, just a little more visceral and fight-centric than it's been lately (think the fairy fight in HaCha49). There won't be a lot to satisfy your inner edgelord.

Smug cat.

Well wasn't expecting that much.

Oh good. Just didn't want you to think there would be actual craziness involved.

I guess if you want to traumatize your daughter, FW is still the best bang for your buck.

A shitty sailor moon I guess

I have a question, is this the Precure threat?

No, we're actually quite harmless.

I wonder, given they have introduced Doki cards into the game a little over a week after introducing the Smile cards, are they possibly looking into releasing an English version of this game to tie into the launch of Glitter Force Doki Doki

why is ako naked?

Toei should just give the finger to the soccer moms and do what they want. Heartcatch was super successful and it had some of the most intense fights. Little girls can stand to be scared of something once in a while.

>Michiru and Kaoru are acknowledged
this is all I care about.

I sometimes wonder if Sailor Moon having mothers call Toei from all across the country didn't shape their future policy for all shows from that moment on.

Ayumi ;_;

I'm going to sound like a newfag but where is this from? Did a new chapter of the manga get published?

Best bread eater
Because she doesn't have much else going for her

>mitch will never eat your bread

Who?

That girl from the movies you inserted yourself into.

Ichika is a cutie.

they're all girls so it's fine
yes, nuts, coco, and souta are all girls.

I LOVE AYUMI

>Finally watching Futari wa
>Nagisa is loved by girls and gets love letters from them
>She's just annoyed by that shit because she wants dick

I've been watching too much moeshit. I'm not used to a girl being deliberately straight.

I thought you liked pretty girl

Good thing later seasons fully embraced purest love.

Not surprised by this, maho and kira are a step in the right direction

Where's the CocoxHimari art?

Updated chart

Ain't that the truth.

cute, CUTE CUTE!!

I just fapped to kirara like four times.

want to touch
but can't touch

That's nothing really uncommon.

S A V E D
A
V
E
D

Honorary 6th Smile

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!

bring back fuji

More, please.

best cure doujin?

M-maybe maho wasn't that bad at all.

Maho was only good when gopri staff were involved? Really made me think.

exhentai.org/g/864469/c074f8e46d/

I hope they don't mean 2 parters like in HC where they introduced the cure only at the end of the episode. It felt like such a cocktease with Tsubomi and then again with Sunshine.

What's this I hear about little girls being scarred of intense fighting?
Is Toei for real?

Ummmm