What sort of cocktail would you like tonight, user?

What sort of cocktail would you like tonight, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxRzzm-mjCE
youtube.com/watch?v=kraVwr0xzE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A glass of water, you pretentious fuck

>pretentious

Rumvand Diet Coke.

a bullet from a gun

Semen.

one without tail

>Bartender manga almost fully scanlated

It's been nice. Ryuu still isn't nearly as based as either of his teachers.

I don't drink so just milk please.

A pina colada. Then tell me a story about it's origins and whatnot.

depends on the mood. right now i just want a screwdriver or a gyn-tonic
not in the mood for anything fancy since its going to be my birthday in less than 4h. tomorrow going to be working and dont even care about it.
right now im just drunking a budlight and will finish the night with a vodka-cola.
life is so uneventful i dont see a reason for fancy cocktails/drinks.

meh idk why i even posted. wasted the dubs. sorry pals.

A piano man, extra karmotrine, on the double! I've gotta get back to work.

Would have been a great game if it had a plot.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=BxRzzm-mjCE

Rori juice for me.

Something that will kill me painlessly.

the smoke give it flavor or is it just for show?

i want a gin and tonic
hendricks
very dirty
lot's of olives

I want a bad touch OP

hahahahahahaha

An herbal tea please, can I ask for a glass of water? I don't like my tea too hot.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=kraVwr0xzE0

Is this a poormans Death Parade, or was bartender actually good?

Midshelf scotch. Neat. I like a lot of smoke. What would you recommend?

Scotch, neat. Cocktails are for the weak.

Bond. James Bond.

I want my cock in your tail.

this one

One Dark and Stormy please.

>it is origins

Fucking what

Lagavulin.

I'll take a Mudslide, please.
I'm not a huge fan of alcohol. If I can taste alcohol in my drink it doesn't taste good to me.

Just a beer my man

Spit cocktail from one of your girl waiters.

>"that'll be $500+tip for your pretentious bullshit"

Get me fucked up and put some lime in it to please

Aqua Velva

Beer

>tip
Holy shit, you americans never fail to amuse me. Tips are something you willingly give if you've liked the service you've been provided. For example, you buy something which is around 38 euro, but you just hand him 40 in total and tell him to keep the rest.
Whoever is serving you has no right to say "oh, and please give me a tip :^)", that would be incredibly selfish and would result in nobody actually giving him any tips. How the fuck do you americans tolerate that shit?

You yuropoors already pay tip in the form of a 30% VAT.

American restaurants have got it figured out. In order to save money, they don't pay their workers a livable wage, instead it is supplemented by tips (technically, restaurants are supposed to make up the difference if they fail to make minimum wage from tips, but pretty much any restaurant just fires that worker if this happens).
They brainwash their workers into thinking that if people fail to tip them, those people are scum, and that it is the customers fault they aren't making a living wage, instead of the businesses fault for not paying them adequately.

Basically, american restaurant businesses have engineered a social stigma against not-tipping.

Bleach shaken, not stirred

it's not just for show.
I think it's either that one or a similar one, where it was originally made at the cabaret.
they've since banned smoking, so you can no longer enjoy it the way it was meant to be enjoyed.
This may or may not be pulled directly from the show.

>land of the "free" don't even pay their own workers

I'm so fucking happy I don't live in a shithole like the USA. Compulsory tipping is a joke, not even the middle east has primitive standards like that.

How the fuck? Isn't there a law to prevent this shit from happening? That's just fucked up.

Yes it's called not wasting you money at normie establishments. Proper NEETs will either buy fast food or cook themselves.

HAHAHA. No, in fact there are laws that facilitate it! In america, restaurants are legally allowed to pay "tipped" positions less, with the aforementioned clause that that they are supposed to make up the difference (but they don't as mentioned previously).

Yep, in america, you aren't conducting business properly unless you are fucking somebody over. I hate it too, good reason to learn how to cook over here.

>if people fail to tip them, those people are scum
I work in an industry that receives tips and I can tell you from experience, the only people who don't tip are literally nigger tier trash.

>servers paid minimum wage
>also get money on the side
>owner knows this
>wants a cut
>this of course gets messy
>just pay them less instead and everyone's happy
owners have more market power, so he can do what he wants to a certain degree
really it's just that we're too nice and/or too lazy to deal with change

don't let the frenchie fool you

Fuck you greedy skilless money grubber. I refuse to engage in any service where a tip is required.

I wonder whether people in that situation attack foreigners for not tipping them.

You are missing the point user. The person who doesn't tip might be scum, sure, but that is only because the situation has been engineered in which people who don't tip are scum. Instead you should see your employers as scum, for not paying you enough, and also creating a situation in which the customers are to blame for you not getting paid.

>watch the anime
>get pulled in by the mc's allure and mysteriousness
>start reading the manga
>it completely shatters that allure in the anime
>couldn't even finish the 1st chapter
>the anime is ruined forever
Fuck this manga into space. It ruined one of my favorite anime of all time

yeah man fuck economics