Shingeki no Kyojin

Did Eren sex her when they got back to camp?

Unless he imagined his penis was a spear and that Mikasa was a titan, no.

Annie is gross.

after that speech with the scarf? you bet they did

no but jean did

LM never.

Levi hit it first.

JM never delusional shit.

I want to see Annie end up with someone happy, like Armin.

What would sex between eren and mikasa be like? I imagine eren would be a quick shot.

nah eren is completely oblivious to mikasa's thirstiness it seems

Endgame right here, brothers.

I want to marry Mikasa!

Shut the fuck up.

which means he's just like us

Based Captain Rico

People like Armin? What the cuck?

She'd be literally gushing just from having Eren touch her

Yes! She was made for Armin!

ERWIN IS THE BEST!

Armin is one of the most popular characters so i'd assume so.

>imagine that fit booty clapping on Eren's dick while "Eren!" is the only thing she yells

And also infamous.

>3 cups
>Gabdan
>Muh ocean

>Eren!

Mikasa knew that Eren would be wide awake after the battle the Scouts just had. There was so much on his mind. But she needed him. She needed to know that he'd do more than just wrap his scarf around her. She needed to feel his gruff, short pants against her skin. Needed his hands on her hips pulling her down around him. Over and over. She walked quietly through the cool wet grass and toward his tent. Erwin had them set up a temporary camp, afraid many of the wounded would make the wagon rid back to town. She hesitated at the flap of Erens tent, was she really about to do this? The ache in her lower belly was the only answer she needed.

>Armin is one of the most popular characters
No?

Are you retarded? He is second place only to Eren in the polls.

Why does The Colossal Titan always get the autistic people? First Bort and now Armin

Nice doujin lore tumblrfag

>He is second place only to Eren in the polls.

He will protect his new commander till the end.

Why are you so dedicated to hating boy genius?

Pffffffffffffft

Imagine if a ragetard like Eren had a Thermonuclear Titan bomb?

>Wikia filename

Then we would call him Kim Jong Un.

>KEK
>Connie
>Uru
>Carl's
>Krista
Really makes you think.

The LevixEren does not allow me to say yes...

She slowly pulled the tent flap open and peered inside. She could just barely make out his long silhouette and the sight made her heart leap. Mikasa stepped inside and secured the flap behind her. She didn't want any interruptions. Eren turned toward her, it was too dark to make out his face but his hands found hers and he pulled her towards him. He was so warm as he pulled her into his arms. Her breathing had become ragged and short. Eren stroked her forehead a moment before laying her on her back.

Yes, I even contribute a lot to the Armin wikia. So what is your problem?

grim reminder when?

Is there a single cancer greater than the Arminfag threat?

Why do you hate Armin? He did nothing wrong.

>Grim reminder

Doesn't it seem like Eren enjoys been on the edge? what if he actually came once in a while?

Pedoposter.

From three cups to the covers being reshaped to fit the warriors, how mad would tumblr be if it's Marley now until the very end?

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

He ruined the story

Endgame.

>EMfag role playing tumblr fandoms

F O U R
O
U
R

C U P S
U
P
S

S O O N
O
O
N

Nope, that is just wrong.

I acknowledge his courage at least to be so open about it.

:(

It would be a based move from Isayama,hope is Warriors until the end of the manga.

Five Warriors too.

I want to make out and kiss the neck of Mikasa.

>the covers being reshaped to fit the warriors
dafack?

I know we all joke, but I want you guys to seriously consider where this story would be without Armin. He is a very essential character to the plot, without him most of the SL would be dead. So why do you keep hating on him?

"Mikasa, I knew you'd come." Erens voice was velvet in her ears. Her heart pounded hard in her chest. He slowly pulled her nice dress up and over her head. She was touching him all over and felt that he was only wearing boxers. "I need you" was all she could reply before he brought his face down and kissed her hard. They kissed for what felt like hours and when he finally pulled away she was wetter than killing titans could ever make her. Eren slid his hand down her thigh found her center, plunging one finger in without warning. She bucked in surprise and then purred with delight.
"Yes Eren, more."
He obliged her and slipped in another and another. She was moaning loudly now and had to bite her hand to keep from waking the whole camp up. Then she felt his final finger and thumb slip inside and thought she might rip.
"Do you like that?" He whispered in her ear and before she could answer she felt him go knuckle deep. He was going to destroy her.
"Eren stop!" But he didn't stop. Instead he turned his hand into a fist and pushed ever deeper. "Eren!"
Again and again he punched his fist up into her and thought she might die. Mikasa was screaming now. The world was going black and the build up was becoming hard to ignore.

Yeah? Well I want to go shopping with Hitch, so there.

What's wrong with it?

>Eren
>sex

All of his testosterone is channeled toward his rageboner for killing Titans.

There truly is only one Arminfag kek

You think little warriors will start dissapearing from it like the cadets were?

No and I have no idea why. Any other humans on the fucking planet would have been fucking each other like crazy after everything they went through.
The fuck is with anime and pulling this shit. Like you don't need to fanservice me and show it but at least acknowledge it.

First there was 104th there. The story of how they came to the walls has been changed too. All of the 104 has been erased because none of them will help Humanity.They're Humanity's enemies.

Berpolt Hoober, really makes you think.

Yeah? Well I want Rico to slap me.

"EREN YOUR GOING TO KILL ME!" She was sure she'd die but still Eren punched on and she heard him chuckle. "You wanted this." She did, but not like this. "Why don't we Make this even more fun?" He said in a sadistic ragetarded voice he usually saved for titan killing. In a flash he titan shifted while he was still inside her. Up, up she went as Eren grew and soon she was in the air with his giant titan fist stretching her body apart. It was too much to bare even for her and the only release she could find was to let it all out. Piss and shit started to flow from her body and sprayed the near by tents. By this point the whole camp was awake and spectating with shock and disgust. When her bowels where emptied her stomach was next and in want can only be discribed as a puke, burp scream she up chucked everything she had. Then she died.

Why are you doing this?

He is an impressionable fifteen years old that got shocked by the power of a DILF

Eren wouldn't touch her with Levi's dick and Jean pushing.

>not one anniefag in sight
Really makes you think.

Keep telling yourself that.

Oh I'm sorry is this thread only for shipfags and BRA shit posting?

You're role playing with yourself.

>shipfags
user, I...

>young benjimist the LARPgod

>writing a shitting fanfic for a shitting ship
>role playing

K.

You tried to write yourself into the story, and you wonder why people hate Arminfats.

Power bottom.

Don't reply to him.

The story is about Miskasa dying from getting fisted to death by Eren. How exactly was I writing myself into the story? Why are you over analyzing a shitting fanfic?

You just replied to him.

>still trying to roleplay
>trying to drag me into it
Last (You) for you, benji.

Im here, just busy...

Is this fag ever out of character?

We need an /e/ general specifically for Mikasa.

What would you post?

I'm surprised they didn't try and do a Hange Squad OVA before killing them off.

Mikasa spreading her butt cheeks

Hange had a squad?