Saber in fate/zero

>saber in fate/zero
>"I no kill master that's not chivalry"
>saber in fate/stay night
>"y no kill master?"

stay night is trash, you know

Uroshitty didn't understand Saber at all

Stay Night came first if anything it was Zero and Uroshit that fucked her character up

Isn't the only master she was open to killing originally Shinji because he's a murderous little shit?

urobutcher really butchered saber.
Saber is a servant before she's a knight, It's almost like butcher never really read fsn.

I'd like to fuck Saber if you know what I mean.

Listen to the others you fucking secondary, Fate Stay Night the visual novel (which started the whole fucking series) came out in

2004 (TWO THOUSAND AND FOUR)

Fucking zero came out a couple years later (the LN). Urobutcher fucked Nasu's saber, not the other way around.

What's that image meme called? I've seen it before.

ohayou

> (OP)
>I'd like to fuck Saber if you know what I mean.
What did he mean by this?

>Shirou calling Saber, Arturia...
>Sword rests in her sheet
>talking separated by the sliding door
>kissing under the moonlight
>sleeping together in the same futon and handholding under the covers

This is a bait thread but it is kinda interesting to think about how different Zero Saber is from SN Saber. SN Saber was basically a machine with the purpose of serving her country, much like how Shirou is a machine with the purpose of saving people, and in this case serving her country means fighting for the grail.
Yet in Zero it seems like she cares more about chivalry than winning the grail, kinda like SN Lancer where he just wants to fight people.

It's urobutcher's fault.
Butcher wanted to destroy the idealism of chivalrous characters because he's an edgelord who hates anything that synonymous with chivalry and against nihilism, so he sacrificed saber because she's a chivalrous king.
But actually saber's idea of chivalry is a bit different than urobutcher's idea of chivalry but he thought they're the same so he wrote saber the way he wanted her to be, not the way Saber's character actually like.

Urobuchi is a hack

Saber's so cute.

He only wrote Zero cause he was a huge fan of FSN, the whole thing was his love letter. Why he changed/misinterpreted Saber I don't know.

>all this SN dick beating
Stay night was ass, though. Even if Zero's saber was written differently, Stay night and the rest felt incredibly generic.
Zero is literally (literally) the only fate worth seeing

>felt
Case closed

saber a shit

This. Nero a shit.

Sorry i mean a best.
Typo haha

Saber wasn't interpreted wrong, Saber is just a contrarian

Fate/Zero was just an excuse for him to bully Saber.

I've heard before that Urobuchi hated Saber's character. I also heard he wrote it because he had writer's block and Takeuchi wanted to do a prequel or something? I'm sure someone can sauce these things.

It's was Nasu's idea I believe

Saber is the cutest and the bestest