Slav feels

Right in the heart man :'(((

Other urls found in this thread:

homedepot.com/p/Gardner-40-lb-Ready-Road-Repair-Pothole-Patch-6431-9-27/203259885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They rocks in the hole haven't been touched for 24 years? Cause they haven't changed positions.

At least she's got a colour camera now.

Fuck slavs

Nord and anglos always say Spaniards and Italians can't be in the ethnostate yet you disgusting slav pigs get front row seats

You mean that in 24 years nothing in the area changed, and that the minor pothole didn't get bigger or change whatsoever?

Either the area's in frozen time or thats one durable road.

Roads in Eastern Europe are dogshit, but the bottom two images are fake news, and I'm not even talking about the fact that color cameras were invented long before 1991. Everything in the two photos is the same except for the person standing in them. Grass is the same. Fence is the same. Buildings are the same. Damage on the commie block is the same. And of course, the most damning, the hole is exactly the same. If it hadn't been touched, it would have gotten worse in 24 years. Captain Autismo clocking out.

Are FYROMians slavs? Because legit all pictures of them I've seen they look like a crossbreed between turkroaches and Indians

Our roads are pretty fucking good.

Youd be surprised

people will never understand.

wow, that fence hasnt aged a day
actually, everything is impeccable in that picture. The paint hasnt even peeled any more in the last 20 years.
Where can I get slavic building materials?

That is a strong as fuck slav road for not eroding even more.

>wow, that fence hasnt aged a day
Made out of Stalinium. Obviously.

Thats not eastern Europe, thats Ohio

I know that feel, all the way from California.

The pothole is identical 24 years later.

t.mutt

Ok satan

Cyka blayt kurvaaa

Awesome pic, OP

My entire childhood has been bulldozed. The hospital where I was born, is gone forever. My childhood home, is a parking lot. My School was turned into a water plant.
It only lives on in my memories.

Im not even gonna bother with how the entire thing is fake as fuck but whatever.
So a massive hole appeared in the middle of what I assume is a large city, taking the road with it and got fixed in a few days.
It's impressive, yes, but that road was in the middle of the city, probably thousands of people used that road daily to get to work and it could've also been a way for emergency services like ambulances to get to hospitals faster.
And the little teeny tiny pothole in Lower Chujbyszew that is nothing more than a slight annoyance didn't get fixed?
color me surprised

I don't think the pothole picture is real. The frame of reference for the 1991 picture has more of the trees and buildings than the 2015 picture. I would bet money that the pictures. were taken the same day.

Pictures are too similar for 24 years, look at the pattern inside the pit, trees, etc. It looks like they took the pictures of the girl and the grown woman, and made one look retro.

i think zakhar is the best out of them

I think it would be funnier if there was a third panel showing the girl working as a prostitute in Beijing.

>homedepot.com/p/Gardner-40-lb-Ready-Road-Repair-Pothole-Patch-6431-9-27/203259885

Do they not have fucking road patch?

I thought exactly the same...Looks complete bull crap to me....

>take a phot of your kid with a BnW filter
>then take a photo of yourself
its that easy