Thank God neither Hillary nor this Benedict Arnold is the POTUS

> Kasich: "Would you feel as though your Second Amendment rights would be eroded because you couldn’t buy a God-darned AR-15?”
>"If you're a strong Second Amendment person, you need to slow down and take a look at reasonable things that can be done to answer these young people," Kasich said.

This is why the term "cuckservtive" was popular while this Benedict Arnold was running.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/374393-top-gop-donor-i-will-not-write-another-check-until-candidates-support
everydaynodaysoff.com/2009/10/21/ge-m134-mini-gun-fully-transferable/
youtube.com/watch?v=9yOK0lsk1ZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the state of the GOPe

Also

> Al

> Hoffman

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/374393-top-gop-donor-i-will-not-write-another-check-until-candidates-support

I agree with him. I don't mind if you own a bolt gun, but wtf do you need a goddamn machinegun for? What do you want, a ray gun too?

SHALL

Fuck this cuck. They’ll get their civil war

NOT

Say it with me RETARD....
SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED

>Machine guns are illegal already
>Semi automatic rifles are legal
>ray guns aren't real

Run your script by David B. in the big office before posting again please. Thanks!

BE

Always remember kids. Kill a traitor before your enemies

INFRINGED

>wtf do you need a goddamn machinegun for
suppressive fire

Rubio is scared as well. He should be.

Whelp, time to go buy an AR-15.
Thanks for the heads up.

IKR. Time to buy 10

Clever move.
Giving in and making policies on gun control might cost him his voterbase.
Best thing would be to push for security officers in public schools.
Metaldetectors, etc.

It will all be worth the dead to flip Florida Blue.

We're coming.

Why didnt the las vegas shooter buy a mini gun?
Its not like he was some poorfag working at taco bell

everydaynodaysoff.com/2009/10/21/ge-m134-mini-gun-fully-transferable/

More people are killed by handguns than rifles or machineguns -- BY A WIDE MARGIN.

Yet, people always stop at banning handguns. I wonder why...

> What do you want, a ray gun too?

Yes, I do. But, what I want isn't relevant.

>For the defense of themselves and The state, The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be questioned.

Get back to me when the ray gun is a standard-issue small arm, you Bloomberg stooge.

Fuck off commie

Handguns are for nigger population control. Rifles are used in school shootings.

>tfw there's only one congressman that remotely represents my wants and needs but he's disregarded as "crazy" because of his "irrational" concerns about the federal budget and his solutions for it

Ray guns are lasers tho

Their agenda is gun control. Wanna know who they will accomplish it? Ok....

The extreme of gun control is the Government taking your guns. This policy is propagated by "fake news" like CNN. Why? To make you react emotionally. If you attack an emotion to their agenda, they can later turn that emotion into one which favors the goal. Because later, like right now, FOX News which is "real news" starts pushing out "common sense gun reform" which seems very reasonable as compared to the scary extreme CNN offers. So the majority are conditioned to accept the lesser of two evils. The brainwashing targets you by age, so everyone exist almost like actors playing a role they're entirely unaware of. But it's not too late to wake up.

Isn't this nigga the dude famous for eating like a classless fuck or some shit?

>ray guns aren't real
Yes they are, it's trivial to make an ion thruster. Or just buy a laser or pilot arc plasma cutter.

Who?

Jesus. He loosened Ohio’s gun laws now he wants gun control!?!? Even when I vote for the right things....

Kasich would have never one, this guy's an out of touch retard.
>I was there with George Sor- I mean W. Bush on the 9/11 commission and applauded when the Patriot Act--oops! did I mention I'm the governor of Ohio?
Fuck this clown.

>What do you want, a ray gun too?
Well, yeah. That’s sounds cool as fuck.

>Would you feel as though your Second Amendment rights would be eroded because you couldn’t buy a God-darned AR-15?
yes

Rand

Yes.

>What do you want, a ray gun too?
>a ray gun too?
>a ray gun
>ray gun

YES. YES. YES.

:(

it really is shooting time.. them versus us.. but we must take the libs and media with us first.

>Another "cuckservative pretends to be right wing, but always tows the line for liberals" episode

>wtf do you need a goddamn machinegun for?
For defending the free state against a tyrannical government. We have the second amendment for that exact reason. If you don't like it, you can go to places that have stricter gun controls like western Europe, Australia, or Canada.

In America, there are over 100,000 mentally ill people and political crazies, who are one index finger away from destroying hundreds of young lives.

The worst is yet to come.

Kasich is easily the most retarded baby boomer neocon I have ever seen (other than maybe John McCain)

This. I mean it's not even close. We're talking about ten thousand a year with pistols, vs hundreds or maybe a thousand with rifles with other long guns.

BUT YES, AR-15s ARE THE PROBLEM LOL

Scatter the FBI into a thousand pieces.

It's not something you can easily and efficiently operate with 1 guy, and the barrel would have quickly overheated. Whereas by using multiple AR's he didn't need to worry about barrel overheating or even reloading for a while.

Or force teachers to go through gun training and give them a gun.

>Trump to Kasich: "shall not be infringed"

you underestimate the amount of rednecks that come out when guns are threatened
see 1994

I'd like a raygun

That's why you never compromise with anyone when your life and liberty is on the line.

>you need to slow down and take a look at reasonable things that can be done to answer these young people

Okay.

let's take aware their gun ownership rights until they're 21

Man, Jews are creepy.

sounds expense
we already waste too much money on public school

>he thinks florida will go blue after the leftist response to the shooting
Pushing for gun control right after a tragedy just pushes moderates away, especially after using that tactic multiple times. It makes you look exploitive.

They are zombies walking. Gabriel came to earth to fight for the people. The Jews came to exploit

>force passive limp-wrists to carry guns
How about no?

youtube.com/watch?v=9yOK0lsk1ZU

Schools don't even have enough money to serve decent food for your kids.

He can't run for Governor this year. He is term limited.
I still don't understand why he did this. I'm Ohioan and it is making me feel uneasy.

>Would you be upset if you couldn't buy an AR?
I would literally start a fucking war and kill every politician and Jew on the local, state and national level.

>2nd amendment to prevent tyranny
>jews still running USA into the ground

you fags don't even use your guns

Can't be that much more expensive than metal detectors and all the problems that come with them.

>And on the other side of the moon, 64,000 people are killed in a single year from prescription meds.

It's the instinctual side of your brain warning you of danger.

Schools have plenty of money. Most of it is going to "administration" and insolvent pension funds.

We shouldnt waste money on them either

Kasich is a sad retard.

Gun training might make them less weak. It might also filter out the weak anti gun teachers, which would lower leftist indoctrination in schools.

Generally speaking, people that carry are the kind that are confident enough to wield the power of a firearm with responsibility. What stops a lot of people from carrying or owning guns isn't just the "guns kill people" thing, but that they don't trust themselves with it. Don't give a gun to someone not confident enough to wield it.

Because his presidential run was expensive and the only way he has to recoup his losses are to suck leftist cock on demand on CNN/MSNBC. He knows he has no political future with the GOP at this point, but he thinks if he sells out enough and feign "independent" status he might have a shot at the senate, or in a liberal presidents cabinet as a token republican.

>wtf do you need a goddamn machinegun for?
to kill you Marxists.

That's why he was at the end of the stage

Lucky trips, and I need more rare Kasichs.

Then you'd have to let students go on campus with guns. With our weak borders, it's the only way to stop school shootings.

Do you want someone who isn't confident enough to wield a gun teaching children?

I want gun laws similar to the ones Pakistan’s tribal areas have

I don't really get that choice. Some people have the personality type to teach, some have the personality type to responsibly wield a firearm, and they don't overlap often. You're oversimplifying this.

Dont understimate that piece of shit Mccane.

Less than 400 people dead a year is reason enough to violate our fundamental rights? Kasich needs to STFU for the good of the nation. Better yet, deal with the fucking heroin problem and medical mistakes!

Treason is in his blood. Even McCain's own nervous tissue has turned traitor.

This is now an Ohio-man thread. Geez-O-man guise. Dig up your best stuff and post it like its 2015.

Nothing is better than a sandwich when you are wasted

All of my states politicians are fucking boomer retards. Except for the ones not in any office.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU FUCKHEAD!

Kek, stupid fucking teacher

>wtf do you need a goddamn machinegun for

To murder tyrannical politicians, just as the founders intended.

> have you ever won a primary ON WEED

There was an armed guard at the school who failed to stop it. Why would a teacher with a gun be better equipped to do so?

Miami and Orlando dont represent us, fuck off cityfag

I met a guy that says he won't even carry a pocket knife because he doesn't trust himself. Smartest nigger I ever met.

>Why would 30 armed teachers be better than 1?

Yeah it's silly but if you ask me it's still better than the opposite in the UK where they confiscate kitchen knives

Trump will start enforcing laws on the books. Get ready for niggers getting locked up left and right.

Why don't we just ban jews and registered democrats from owning weapons of any kind.
They're pushing for it legally, so it's obviously what they want.
This way both sides can have it their way.