Oh my god I'm fucking dying

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

to be honest they have succeded so far

So nothing will change

The fucking delusion..

.....so they'll finally admit they're racists and stop virtue signalling then?

>playing nice

"By any means necessary" was founded in 1995. You kikes are late, lying, or just dumb

They actually have never been nice. Nor have they played fair.

won't even need to when Texas/Florida turn blue in 2020

screencap this

N-no, they are only just now deciding that they have to play bad. There always been the good guys.

>they don't know
should we tell them?

...the Democrats have always done this. They are the Alinsky kings

Wherefore is “Jewish Women” twice enumerated?

Take a guess user.

They are the racists is a stupid notion. it's not like if you prove someone is a racist you win. Plus everyone here is a racist and they are mostly not democrats

>dems r da reel raciss

Ride the Kali Yuga.

Now we just need the democrats to endorse this openly so we can have another talking point about then being openly corrupt

That's what you idiots have been doing for 4 years now. Holy fuck their smugness and complete lack of self awareness is mind boggling. They're basically like domestic abusers at this point, if you don't agree with them on issue A, B, or C, they'll psychologically guilt trip you.

I can't wait until the dems only vote trans women deeming it sexist to vote CIS women.

The dems will be nothing but a bunch of men. Suckers

They literally are the real "racists" though. The people on Sup Forums hate people because of statistical evidence and averages, but makes wide exception for the exceptional. The Left is filled with blind, unreasoning bigotry.

You don't see people on the Right breaking down into fits over how much they hate black people, but you see the Left screaming on national television how much they hate whites.

BOTH sides are 'racist', the difference is that the Right's racism is "We believe different groups are different and are prepared to base social policy on averages while acknowledging exceptions" and the Left's is an irrational madness dripping with malice.

There's a screencap somewhere where the Joker explains this if anyone has it.

I guess this means college commies and union scum will key your car even deeper for having a trump sticker.

I guess throwing the Primary against Sanders, colluding with the media, and having the FBI gloss over national security crimes by Hillary's team is taking the high road?

Actually, I see it as more Sup Forums being racist and not lying to your face about it. While the left will lie and bend truth in order to use you, while having the racist notion that you’re too stupid to fend for yourself and you need master to help you.

I agree with you but
>You don't see people on the Right breaking down into fits over how much they hate black people

i see this on this website everyday bro what are you on about

>implying

There is an intellectual difference though. The Right's racism is "Blacks have an average IQ of 85". The Left's racism is "KILL ALL WHITE MEN"

There really isn't a very good equivalent of the 'based black man' meme among the Left. They treat their white male 'allies' like shit.

Shitposting isn't real life user. When the last time you saw someone call someone else "A fucking black male", or even 'nigger' on TV?

>You don't see people on the Right breaking down into fits over how much they hate black people
Yep, that's enough Sup Forums for me today.

They did all those things and then some and still lost.

>Jewish women
>Jewish women (male)

lmao cant wait to see the democrats no longer taking "the high road"

I’ve always viewed racism as disliking a group for purely surface level differences, ie skin color. I don’t and never have cared what the color of a person’s skin is; only that it tends to be an excellent indicator of all the sub-surface problems of a group. If all niggers turned green tomorrow I would still hate them because they are violent apes.

It's about culture not skin-color. Nailed it

>tv is real life

I'm a lefty but what the fuck is wrong with Hillary's teeth?

As if they did anything but.

Why do you post FAKE NEWS?

What is it you want to prove here?

Fuck you and your bullshit, how can people take the alt right serious when you are doing these things?

Democrats confirmed for school shooter

I wouldn't mind Latina women :^)

So all this time they were "going high"?

Good Lord pathetic. They can't possibly go any lower than they've been going can they?

I mean, have they ever considered the reason they lost is because they are on the wrong side?

>implying they hadn't been playing dirty, begging, or stealing up till now

Basically, this is the media openly signalling that "any means necessary" are justified in removing Trump because he is a racist.

I notice they aren't too keen on White women.

But we aren't actually racist. We're conditioned to act racist because they make all blacks act like niggers. I meet a black guy who acts like Sowell and I want to have a drink with him. Democrats deliberately subvert Black and Hispanic societies with degeneracy and poverty to inflame racial tensions. We hate criminals and subversives of the nation. That blacks and hispanics are those is not our fault. Although more could be done to make sure they aren't those things.

The left
>By any means necessary
The right
> By any memes necessary

>democrats should fight dirty
lol you're supposed to change strategy when you lose not keep doing the same thing

Here you go.

May as well join the party and drop all pretenses of this whole "Constitutionalism" fiction. It was retarded from day one.

>no god damnit, we are!

This would be great because without the moral high ground they're literally just stealing shit from citizens and giving it to their illegal voters.

I remember Ben Shapiro saying something similar m8.

If you can't win by being logical, you're just an idiot.

>Our cheating and fighting dirty isn't working!
>I know we should break even more laws and sacrifice even more children.

Yeah. As much as I larp on here about a white nation. I don't mind people that act right. I have no problem with people who act right. I patronize local businesses that are "minority" owned cause they're good people. I'm sure if you boiled it all down to day to day interactions the right are far less racist and bigoted than the left. Hell I donate to charities for third world relief efforts all the time.

>Jewish women listed and checked twice

Hillary isn't white of course.

How much lower can they get? A false flag nuke attack? An EMP attack, followed by a foreign military invasion?

>DLURGS R RAL RABBLIKS

Fuck yeah civ nat!

Fighting dirty is all the dems EVER do.

>news broadcasts are less real life than shitposting

Those charities are scams m8.

They keep most of it for themselves, and the small amount that they do give only serves to keep african niggers from invading us, and keeps them dependent on gibs.

Honestly, if you care about foreign people, the best way to contribute would be to go there yourself and make them independent imo.

As if this isn’t already what they do. Fucking degenerates.

Sorry but if you want my vote you'll have to give me a more compelling reason than "I have a cunt."

What, its true. Even if Sup Forums has nigger whining, it hardly represents the majority of everyone on the right, where as the anti-white sentiment is deeply ingrained into many on the left, even people that consider themselves casual or removed from politics even have it in droves.

I know people who didn't vote and hated Hillary but actually got uncomfortable at the line in that one Sam Hyde video about "always remember to pay homage to the white man", just the act of acknowledging the accomplishments of white males as being theirs is controversial

Is it impotent rage or just retardation

Not this charity bro. The owner of the business personally takes the money and spends time in these countries. So it's the next best thing to going myself. He has a 5 gallon water jug that we fill up and twice a year he leaves the country for relief efforts.

I spend a lot of time in school around blacks. Most, particularly postgraduate, were smarter than me. Maybe we didn't see eye to eye politically 100%, but we always had a LOT more to talk about and agree upon than any bluehaired liberal infected with the virus that is leftism.

I think he’s talking irl like politicians and the media

>When they go low, we go high
>Democrats actually believe they are playing fair

Importing hordes of third-world people just so you can win elections is not playing fair. Every time you turn on the TV or watch a liberal protest you can see or hear foul shit written or said about conservatives or the prez.

It's definitely liberalism that is the disease. I've never had a problem growing up with black friends, Asian friends, Muslim friends. In fact they were quite nice for the most part. That doesn't mean I don't want a white ethnostate. I do, because I want to have my own culture and identity. All I wanted was to play vidya and be left alone.

Agreed. I'm an arab dude and im pretty far to the right of most republicans, and I get stares and comments all the time from liberals about it, acting like I owe them something because they are my "ally" so I owe them fucking service.

Ethnostatism to me seems a pretty natural desire, and dig deep enough in any black or hispanic or arab and you'll find the same thing. Only self hating white liberals want anything different. They're hell bent on "multiculturalism" even though they cant define it. What is it? Is it all cultures coexisting side by side peacefully? Or is it a blender of cultures, all reduced to a vegimite slurry of indistinct brown crap?

Iran is a successful multicultural society. I've been there. It's strange, and while not bad, I don't think that liberals envision Tajiks living next to Uzbeks but never intermarrying but have 2 holidays a year together based on 500 year old pacts but theyre cool with each other because they both hate the Kurds more.

Forgive me for the poor spelling im very drunk.

An average american woman checks out for each point simultaneously

They are insane. They have never played nice, they have never taken the high road. Look at their history. They have always been liars and cheaters and killers.

It’s about time!

U fookin wat m8?

So we agree that this is an ideological war and not a race war. If shtf I would offer my arms to anyone based. As cliche as it sounds it's good against evil at this point.

Thank you for this.

>Democrats having EVER played nice

Well yeah, I do dislike niggers but I don't want to have them chained to the welfare plantation. I just don't want to live near them, is that too much to ask?

At least I'm fucking honest about it, shitlibs are awful people

oh no.

Every race thrives better in a culture of their own people. Naturally, we all want our children to succeed. Honesty with one's self is a good quality.

Lol @ the libtards recruiting arab allies. Clearly islamic beliefs are incompatible with libtardism.

kek
im ok with the latter if only they possess beeg khazar milkers as well

>Democrats should fight dirty:

Hmm. Let see...

>Riots on election night
>Constant violence against Republican supporters.
>Shooting at Republican senators playing softball.
>Attempting to derail a train full of Republican lawmakers
>Sending fake anthrax to Donald Trump Jr
>Creating a phony story about how Russia "rigged" the election.
>Weaponizing the FBI to commit Treason.

How much lower can they go?

Oh shit, I forgot...

>Openly calling for the death of White People in America.

I forgot this one too.

>Choosing a man who painted white people being violently beheaded by blacks as the artist for your presidential portrait.

No, not every race.
Jews, blacks, latinos/South Americans, Indians (poos) DO NOT thrive better in their own. This is why they all demand access to white people.
As Asians wont tolerate this demand, but some reason whites will create and maintain the society while handing over said benefits to outsiders simply cause they demand access to white inventions and wealth.

>alt right
lol
look at this fag who accepts a term created by the media

Jews I will agree with, given their history. Not attacking them, just saying they stick together and profit from other cultures.

I think what might be happening is those cultures want the best of both worlds. They want to be surrounded by their own kind, and to benefit from white culture.

>jewish women
nuh uh jus cuz u jewish dun meen u aint wy

you know what to do

Gerrymandering and voter ID laws are Republican

>playing nice

These democrats are delusional. They haven't "played nice" or fair during the election. Their every action was completely amoral.

This dissonance is astounding.

Gun owners can't possibly stand up to the American army. Non gun owners are going to take away our guns. Let the games begin.

The New York Times is flat out advocating sedition and it's only year two.

Agreed/ Race exists, but wars dont happen on racial ground, they happen on ideological ones. Half of Rhodesia's army was black, and many probably were vehemently anticommunist. They probably would have liked a black ethnostate, but personally I'd settle for an educated peaceful state over a violent ethnostate.

Yeah it's pretty retarded. Islam was neat 1300 years ago when it was the only ideology in the region that wasn't sacrificing kids to Ba'al, but its clearly outdated. Thousands of Syrians have died to stop that shit, so I have SOME hope for the mideast. Fuck even Iran, a nation that 30 years ago was universally reviled as being backwards is more progressive than most islamic republics nowadays.