What's your favorite baseball-related series, Sup Forums?

What's your favorite baseball-related series, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

asahi.com/koshien/
youtube.com/watch?v=pEfGz0JcYqw
youtube.com/watch?v=UbJeAf7stfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

asahi.com/koshien/

Takikawa Nishi Kita (Hokkaido) v. Sendai Ikuei (Miyagi) - starting in a moment

*turn off your adblock to watch the stream/also don't press the play button, let the stream start on it's own when you load the page

it begins

Dragon Ball Super

this cm

Battery

these uniforms are pretty aesthetic

>mfw the bunt actually works

these baseball kids intimidate me

H O M E R U N

youtube.com/watch?v=pEfGz0JcYqw

A-Aoba?

That pitcher is sweating a lot. Probably because he gave up many points.

>muh dreams
Why are they selling that meme so hard in the ads

poor hokkaido

One outs.

>160 km/h
Is it a normal throwing speed for a high schooler?

Nah, the max is usually around 150 km/h.

Ikuei is a top school, also I think that was their ace pitching.

I always forget little busters is about baseball

Kuroko's Basketball

Princess Nine will always have a special place in my heart

This, also the op of the anime is so good,
youtube.com/watch?v=UbJeAf7stfQ

don't miss out on the manga.

᠎⁠ピ᠎⁠ッ᠎⁠チ᠎⁠ャ᠎⁠ー᠎⁠び᠎⁠び᠎⁠っ᠎⁠て᠎⁠る᠎⁠

H E Y ! H E Y ! H E Y !

sloppy

ikuei 2stronk

hokkaido's still smiling tho

I K U E I

nice pitching

RIP HOKKAIDO

Having read Liar game and watched One outs I couldn't help but think that either anime is not a best medium for One outs, they simply didn't adapt it very well, or both. What I mean is that I felt the irritating parts (how professional basketball players looked like pre-school children or for how needlesly long the shenanigans were explained) wouldn't really be that noticeable in the manga.
Am I right on that or not really? I've been thinking about reading the manga for some time but if those features stand out as much as they did in anime, then it'll wait for some more.

now my favourite baseball-related series is picrel

This is just sad

Star of the Giants

Usually they don't change the pitcher even when way behind because it makes the pitcher feel like a total failure. Instead, they sometimes change the pitcher when they're way ahead so the younger guys can get some experience and exposure.

NICE HIT!

>read Tetsuwan Girl
>expect nice series about baseball in post-War Japan
>get nice series about baseball in post-War Japan
>suddenly get a violent crime drama

Is it worth watching? I've been meaning to for a long time.

Touch

Only at the under-10 level. Every level above that if a pitcher gives up 3 runs in an inning he's pulled. The morons who refused to make changes are the ones we wrecked. It's fucking brutal.

t. Cuban user who grew up playing with the very best in Miami

We're talking about the Koshien here, you Florida trash.

Maybe that explains why Jap players are such trash

It doesn't. Go back to your containment board.

Yeah, it does. Maybe they're just afraid. There have been brilliant Jap players. Ichiro is one of the greatest hitters who ever lived. Matsui was the best player on the Yankees in 2009. But at the end of the day, the Jap leagues are a place where a MLB pinch hitter like Randy Bass can become a god. The NPB is a joke, my Havana-born cousin was a benchwarmer for the LA Angels in America and was s star for the Chunichi Dragons in Japan.

Which country do you think has the best talent pool?

Playing now:
Nihon Bunri (Niigata) v. Naruto Uzushio (Tokushima)

HOMERUN!

Lupin

wew

H O M E R U N

nippon banzai

YAMATO

To me 99% of manga is superior to anime so that alone is reason enough to know that yes, always read the manga and expect it to be better in just about every regard.

moshidora

Cross Game is the only Adachi baseball manga I finished. I couldn't finish H2 and Touch because I didn't like where they were headed. He did make some interesting series outside of baseball though. I read his Boxing one. Katsu. And he had a swimming one that was cool too. I am currently reading Mix and it's pretty good.

Hanaotoko.

Pic related.

is this not fujo?

Lad, finish those.

They are way too long..

>length is the reason you quit

It is like 30+ volumes man..

>30+ volumes
A drop in the water.

worst girl

H O K K A I

The 2nd round begins!

In a moment:
Hokkai v. Kobe Kokusai DaiFu

Certainly not anything by that hack Adachi Mitsuru. He writes some of the cheesiest, most ham-fisted characters ever and his art is garbage.

Not everyone is an idiot like you.

I thought metal bats weren't allowed in baseball?

Well this IS high school baseball.

>Is it worth watching? I've been meaning to for a long time.
It's absolutely worth watching if you love sports anime. Princess Nine does have a lot of drama and character development (part of what makes it great) so don't go in just expecting "cute girls playing cute baseball" or you'll be in for a shock.

If "cute girls playing cute baseball" is what you're looking for, then check out Taisho Baseball Girls.

I like Touch, but it's a shitty baseball anime. Adachi baseball is really vague and barebones.

FLCL and Samurai Champloo

>ctrl+F
>no major

I want to read Bucchigiri because it looks like it should be good, it's delinquents and baseball and delinquents + sports is a great combination.

Rookies is also my favourite Baseball manga, I end re-reading quite a lot. I end up re-reading One Outs quite often as well, the part of the manga that the anime didn't cover were so much better than what the anime did cover, I'd definitely watch a second season of One Outs.

Baseball is boring in 3D and 2D