Why did Himmler decide to commit suicide like a faggot? In my opinion, if you're a soldier...

Why did Himmler decide to commit suicide like a faggot? In my opinion, if you're a soldier, you shouldn't die like a fucking coward writhing on the floor while the guards laugh. It was so funny they even took pictures

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=989hCMGgKMs
youtube.com/watch?v=YGgbBb-U8IY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did he shit his pants?
need pics

Oh so you're a faggot if you commit suicide? I suppose Elliot Rodger was a fag then. Fuck off OP.

considering the fact that allies tortured axis pows after the war it really doesnt surprise me this happened.

Elliot Rodger literally committed suicide because he was a virgin faggot that feared women. He wrote the most idiotic manifesto of all time. R9k please get out

He probably did, and pee pee too

So what? Soviets that committed suicide to avoid being a German POW were pussies too

OP, what's the deal with those two curly locks of hair you people have hanging from each of your temples?

>performs mass genocide
>It's not fair they tortured me ='(

He was a supreme gentleman you faggot from fucking hell.

>if you're a soldier, you shouldn't die like a fucking coward writhing on the floor while the guards laugh.
Yeah, totally, you should die after a kangaroo court condemns you.

Sleep tight Himmler

>he believes in the kangaroo court conspiracy

Why would the US let kangaroos decide the fate of the Germans? It doesn't make sense. Wake up sheeple.

He didn't. He was beaten to death.
Have you seen the size of a cyanide capsule?

Death before dishonor. Civies don't get it.

because they rule the night, open your eyes.

This.

Elliot was a faggot. I don't even know why some of Sup Forums hold him in high regard.

Terry Davis however.... That's a different kettle of fish!

There is no nobility in allowing your enemy to catch you alive. Especially when they will be torturing you worse than you could ever imagine.
A real soldier only returns home with either a victory or in a casket.

Many brilliant people have committed suicide. How does it make you a faggot?

Anyone who gets captured in war is a pussy

Nazis killed many people, they deserve it retard

.You're totally not trolling.

>cause massive war
>force Germans to commit atrocities
>lose the war because of your own failures
>off yourself to avoid consequences

It's like the "Heroic Epic" for neckbeards

Please elaborate!

Oh God, if you aren't shitposting dude I really feel bad for you lol

Germans had military tribunals too, faggot. It's not like they believed in the right to due process lol. Literally just mass killing

>You're totally not trolling.
No war crimes court is ever seeing my ass alive. Sitting through a trial of brainlet normie politicians lying about everything while grinning through their teeth? Nah.

I mean, what's the point of "facing the consequences" if those consequences are death anyway?

The spirit of the wide-eyed samurai...you can't comprehend nor match his commitment to duty

Consequences are being trotted out onto the global stage so the entire world can remember your face as the failure you are. They tried to live out their edgelord fantasy. Now they get to see the result.

They killed him and covered it up you idiot.

today we know they where homosexuals

himmler was like that weasel little bitch friend who would tell on you if you got caught doing something you weren't suppose to.

Thats why it death before dishonor

this, watch the david irving vid on Himmler
youtube.com/watch?v=989hCMGgKMs

he didnt commit suicide
you faggots are so bluepilled it hurts
nu/pol/ sucks
i have no respect for a person who hates his own race

This makes zero sense. They saw the result, didn't like it and decided to off themselves before their enemies could. Sounds pretty logical.

>acktually it's annudah big conspiracy
Predictable response from Ancap flag, guaranteed brainless posting

Your enemy will want to have you witness your own dishonor. A true warrior will not let this happen and take his own life.

Sounds like a pussy.

there is no race. cattlefucker.

The dishonor is being so shit at your job you get stomped and thrown in a cell

youtube.com/watch?v=YGgbBb-U8IY

>too pathetic to die in battle
>too cowardly to accept facing consequences

Pussy.

stfu pussy

Implying the Allies wouldn't have taken cyanide too if they could see future global Jewish-dominated dystopia they had created for their descendants.

I guarantee if those men were shown this world, they wouldn't have fired a shot at Germany.

>let's protect traditional Christian European values
>everybody needs to commit suicide right now, Heaven's Gate style

They had a lot of kosher kike pussy so yes pussies

Being captured, tortured, interigated, trialed and eventually hanged by your enemies definetly sounds far more manly and reasonable.

Creepy af

Maybe he did it so he wouldn't have to watch soviet scum gangrape his wife and daughters before executing them

You clearly do not know the horrors of the Soviet union.

If himmler was captured he would have experiences darkness that you could never imagine...

Have you ever been waterboarded, have you ever have your fingers slowly sliced off? Have you ever had your testicles slowly crushed by a vice? Have you ever seen friends and family raped and murdered in front of you? Have you ever been held in silence and blindness for days? Without a taste of food and water? Have you ever been forced to watch the destruction of a nation you held dear, forced to memorize every detail in perfect clarity?

Imagine all of that, blended up in a milkshake and all of the suffering in that concoction being exponentiated till it reaches a nearly infinite level of horror, pain and suffering.

That is the cruelty that the Soviets would have inflicted, for every second of every day of the rest of himmler's life, far past the point where he could have provided anything resembling useful information, just for the demented fun of it.

Now you tell me how cowardly Himmler was for preventing that fate.

There is nothing more manly then a man who controls and decides his own death.
Waiting to die and die unprepared is just plain retarded.
We should be able to control our own last hour..

The Germans stopped taking Soviet POWs early on retard.

Himmler was an autistic edgelord.

>Altering demographics with mass immigration to wipe out a race is different from genocide goy :^)

>I don't even know why some of Sup Forums hold him in high regard.

Because a good portion of Sup Forums are also NEET beta virgins 'nice guys' and thus hold women in contempt for not wanting to sleep with them instantly.

I am sure all you fags will just hand over your country to the next overlords. Without a fight. Your grand fathers were better men than you. I know you realize.

the was beaten to death, the cyanide story is bullshit

Does this look like a faggot to you?

Halt maul und mach mir nen Döner

>immigrate small amount relative to population
>sell them shit
>some European men can't get laid
>REEEEEEE REPLACEMENT

If every white person managed to get laid and had 2 kids they'd stay above. They don't want to. Or they're finding better mates than the bitch boys. Sucks to suck you're low tier, m8.

Why would they beat him to death instead of just giving him cyanide lol

I'm going to pretend to take your retarded alternative explanation of this well documented historical event seriously for a moment

Himmler wasn't a soldier he was a LARPer

>Why did Himmler decide to commit suicide like a faggot?

He was an embarrassment to the Nazis living in South America.

>I guarantee if those men were shown this world, they wouldn't have fired a shot at Germany.
You really think so? I have doubts.. They were way too brainwashed but who knows

le kek

It is right that are situation is due to our weakness, but it is a weakness that has been slowly forged within us over generations of media manipulation, propoganda and other forms of outright subversion.

Its only facing consequences if you see them as just user. It is pretty easy to understand. They didn't believe that they would receive anything close to justice or a fair trial. You are not brave to stand there and eat someone else's shit.

Himmler was never a soldier. It was one more lie in a lifetime of lies, and suicide is the usual response fanatics have when the whole house of cards come crashing down.

Not saying you're wrong but the nazis inflicted them equally horrors

>and I have these 14 infographics that prove it all

He didn't flee to south america. He was captured right after the war, you stupid bitch.

he would have gone on record that the holocaust never happened

>I got brainwashed by media!!!!!
Media didn't make you a pussy; you were born to be one. You sound like a soccer mom, "video games made him violent!!"

Roosevelt, Churchill and Stalin knew very well what (((they))) were doing

I think because he was an autist, but now that I think of it, he was just a whiny little bitch who would have gotten a girl sooner or later.

I'm not saying its the media's fault, but people aren't born pussies, they become that way due to an array of factors.

You're smarter than pickle rick, user

I doubt it, Nazi soldiers were some of the most well disciplined in history, every allied nation agreed on this. And they were led by Adolf Hitler, a man who, while determined and hardened in resolve could hardly be considered cruel, most everyone who met him considered him caring and rather nice. Meanwhile many instances of Stalin's behavior could be considered sadistic, when his son was shot and killed in battle he laughed at it. When preparing to evacuate the capital, despite the fact that there was room for them all Stalin insisted all the prisoners be shot. Stalin was a Brutish, cruel and sadistic monster of a man. And his soldiers were practically all ex farmers with guns given next to no formal training.

I was born a badass but life ease. Me. A. Pussy and mentally ill. I was the quarterback type guy in high school with. Lots of girls and successes and sit.but later in life I became weak

You underestimate the real, tangible power that subliminal messaging within media and television can have on the brains of those who are not prepared for it.

Lurk more, it is not my responsibility to prove to you what is more or less common knowledge on here.

The resemblance is mild at best

>when his son was shot and killed in battle he laughed at it
What? Didn't he die of alcoholism or something?

Common knowledge among misguided ideologues. Your fee-fees about history aren't facts, user

You're spouting nazi propaganda. Remplace Stalin with Hitler in your post and you have the same effect.
Neither hitless for Stalin were angels but the fact is that Germany inflicted first horrors and pain to Russia and Russia revenges themselves hard.
Also the UdSSR soldiers were the best of WW2. They won against nazi Germany ffs.

Why would the US care about the germans at all? Our real enemy in WW2 was Japan, we only fought Germany because they were forced to honor their defensive pact with Japan.

Germany's real enemies in that war were always the British, the Soviets, and all the other Allied European nations. The fact that literally every concentration camp in Soviet Territory was classified as a death camp, and every one in US controlled territory was not, suggests that there was a personal interest on the parts of the non-US allies to vilify the Germans every way they could.

My apologies, he wasn't shot by the enemy, he attempted suicide to prevent capture. When it was found that he would survive Stalin laughed and said "He can't even shoot straight."

fuck off snownigger

Holy shit - The level of detail in this photo is C R I S P

There are no reports of war crimes committed by the Germans during operation barabarossa that came anywhere close to anything that the Soviets preformed as they marched on Berlin. And I didn't say that the Soviet soldiers weren't strong, merely that they weren't disciplined. And while they may have beaten Germany, a swarm of mosquitos can slaughter a lion, it does not change the fact that the mosquito is not as strong as the lion.

Wikimedia Commons is the king

Most of them did. Even some of those who were already caught like Goering. Anything to avoid responsibility and I guess die on your own terms.

kekistan!

In your faggy country you could go to jail for this post. I'm reporting you at once to the nearest obese constable

i think these are the beasts we need to train to go after jews.
put sniper rifles on the backs o them creepy motherfuckers with rfid chips in their brains to hunt jews down.

That's because the circumstances were different.
The Germans were waging an active war, the soviets acted reactively, meaning they had every reason to take revenge.
Had the soviets first attacked, killed 20 million Germans and Germany pushed the soviets back and possibly won the war, the Germans would have tortured the mfuck out of them.

I think there is no instance of Germany waging a reactive kind of war in WW2.
The only example i know of is the Czech murder of Heydrich. The Germans revenges him had by torturing the shit of of the family members of the killers.

He's probably smart enough to be behind a proxy or else he is an Arab who wouldn't be held to the same standards of law.

He betrayed Der Führer and was left to fend for himself, he was just unlucky in his escape and chose a quick death over torture and then death. Wouldn't you do the same, OP?

the pride those women had in themselves.would have been a sight to see.

He din't. Notice how all the people involved in the holocaust suddenly decided to kill themselves, where murdered or gave inaccurate testimonies in a foreign language
Höess:
"I have been constantly associated with the administration of concentration camps since 1934, serving at Dachau until 1938; then as Adjutant in Sachsenhausen from 1938 - 5/1/1940, when I was appointed Kommandant of Auschwitz. I commanded Auschwitz until 12/1/1943 and estimate that at least 2.5 million victims were executed and exterminated there by gassing and burning, and at least another half million succumbed to starvation and disease making a total dead of about 3 million. This figure represents about 70-80% of all persons sent to Auschwitz as prisoners, the remainder having been selected and used for slave labor in the concentration camp industries; included among the executed and burned were approximately 20,000 Russian prisoners of war (previously screened out of prisoner-of-war cages by the Gestapo) who were delivered at Auschwitz in Wehrmacht transports operated by regular Wehrmacht officers and men. The remainder of the total number of victims included about 100,000 German Jews, and great numbers of citizens, mostly Jewish, from Holland, France, Belgium, Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Greece, or other countries. We executed about 400,000 Hungarian Jews alone at Auschwitz in the summer of 1944."