Why didnt he mention fathers?

Why didnt he mention fathers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodbye_Uncle_Tom
reason.com/blog/2016/08/22/this-comedian-was-fined-42000-for-tellin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That world will never exist, barring some marxist enforced genocidal campaign. Whites will never commit violent crimes in anywhere near as high proportions as blacks do. It's just not their nature.

I think you're taking his words outta context. He's basically saying, white people will do something about gun violence when their kids are the ones dying. But since most people who die are minorities, nothing is being done.

>dude what are jokes lmao
Retard.

I will take those numbers. A lot more whites here to draw from.

The cities where these minorities live already have gun control and it ain't working.

guns are bought in white states with lax gun laws and smuggled into the cities.

>quoted out of context

I don't understand how this can pass as comedy.

Practically every victim in Columbine was white.

Most white people are just smart enough to understand correlation is not causation, unlike that loud-mouthed retard Rock and his ilk.

Go joke about lynching niggers on tv and see what happens to you.

He's obviously joking. It's an absurdist joke on people who are so gung ho about equality. Let's not turn into sensitive faggots, pol.

That just proves the point. Gun control won't work in the United States because there are more guns than people in the country. You can't force disarmament either because that would have a high probability of sparking a civil war.

A few years ago, I remember reading that something like 93% of guns used in crimes were illegally owned. I don't have a source for this, but someone should try to look it up.

Look at all these shill replies. Find out who his sponsors are and contact them. Make an infograph and spread it around. Hurt this mother fucker's pockets.

Fucking this.

chris rock should look into white south african murders and unreported american white murders by niggers

Was the context where he immediately said "Nah that would be fucked up, I actually don't want that"?

ok, im down for this shit.
Lets increase white on black violence and rapes.

Blacks murdering one another will never ever trump the rights of Americans to bear arms. If it ever does the country is finished.

More white kids are already killed

its quite obviously sarcasm

Fuck him.

Autism

- when someone has difficulties telling comedy apart from their own race-myth related inane stupidity.

checked and kekd

Ask the niggers to stop shooting each other then

>Jokes hurt my feelings
Why can't amerimutts handle the bants

Does he not realize we just had a school shooting where a bunch of white kids died?

The police better be covering rooftops if this motherfucker ever ventures up this far North.

Was first surprised Chris Rock was suddenly a nigger. Then I realized I was thinking about crappy radio rock artist Kid Rock.

So who the fuck is Chris Rock? The guy who plays golf and beat up Rihanna?

Because white people get shit done and niggers do nothing but bitch about shit that needs doing.
>Putting a microphone to your face and proclaiming that you need white people to raise your damn kids.
>why niggers are niggers

>leaf

FPBP

Didn’t this special come out the same day as the shooting? LMAO

Going to hit him with a slingshot?

funny thing is aint never gonna happen,niggers kill niggers by a perponderance.
really chris,what do white people have to do with niggers killing niggers over a pack of gum?guess you are as fuckin stupid as your jew master puppeteers paint you as.

I'm going to pee down from the rooftop actually

if you watch it, he clearly means it ironically.

basically hes saying that the police are killing a disproportionate amount of black people. he takes on this character to say to even it out and make it "fair", police should occasionally kill white people, to make a point of how rediculous that is.
point is, police shouldnt be killing ANYONE without just cause.

Most people who kill are minorities. Characteristically enough for a nigger he expects wypipo to save a nigger from himself.

>police shouldnt be killing ANYONE without just cause
true, but the low IQ of american blacks gives them extremely poor decision making skills in encounters with police. This often gives the police just cause to shoot them.

> defending an adultering nig
The absolute state of nu/pol/

Fake news. PS Chris rock is washed up and since he ran out of content he is just riding on cliche black jokes. Seinfeld even called him on it

Can we sue him for hate speech? There are hate laws on the books. He is being racist and hateful and invoking violence toward Whites. We need him to be held legally accountable for his anti-White speech.

>Does he not realize white people are responsible for 90% of his wealth?
He knows. He also knows that Jews are the reason he has a career and they're obviously desperate to get their whores to push their agenda right now.
No, it's pushing the hateful anti-white agenda. It's not funny at all.

Interesting he did not say he wanted a world where an equal amount of black kids are successful and contribute to society.

Sauce on that for 1 rib?

Saying exactly what Jews push on everyone 24/7 is sarcasm or a joke? No, it's him doing his part for the tribe.

Hilariously enough, this is the same guy who made millions off of bits like the one where he confirmed that nigger behavior is really thing. White people loved it so much that it became a joke on The Office.

Perhaps Chris Rock is condemning how the MSM purposefully does not report black-on-black crime because nobody cares about nigger ghettos in heavily Democrat-controlled cities, which is where a majority of gun crimes actually occur.

The issue for Chris problem is white kids have dads.

White privilege is not needing to beg another race to fix your. And checked.

then he just hides behind "muh comedy"
sort of like how Sup Forums hides behind "muh jews' for their own shortcomings

this is correct and he also succeeded because Sup Forums is sperging out about it. Shocking material always works and reaches the people you want it to know. pretty smart by him.

Why would I want to do that? I'm not a racist, that's what so insane about this.

>I think you're taking his words outta context.
But he's not though. That tweet is an excerpt from a new standup of his called Tamborine, and it's all-out anti-white propaganda. Like seriously, you could do reading of it at a BLM rally and you wouldn't think there was anything strange about it.

That is an excuse. He can't hide behind it. A White could not hide behind comedy by saying things like that against another ethnic group. Time to make these hypocritical hateful evil liberals face the same consequences we would face if we did it.

Someone, some attorney, some group, needs to go after him legally and hold him accountable. He crossed the line.

>smart
I know I'm not the only one who's not going to watch another minute of his stuff let alone pay for it, thanks to that act.

U niggers quit shooting each other

>killing ANYONE without just cause
>just cause
niggers give the cops JUST CAUSE every day because they're fucking dumb ass niggers.

whats the sauce?

>5k retweets from a literally who exposing anti white rhetoric
White man awaken...

what a useless unfunny nigger

Black people alone are responsible for black-on-black violence. Blacks need to stop crying to whitey to fix the problems that blacks create for themselves.

No. He is a stand up comedian telling jokes. I don’t care if he threatens the president on stage. You don’t get to come back from banning free speech.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodbye_Uncle_Tom

Inciting hatred and advocating violence towards a group of people is illegal even in the States, bubba.

"INCREDIBLE... You Will Not Believe What You're Watching! It Makes ROOTS Look Like An Episode Of THE JEFFERSONS!"

I don’t care. You don’t attack free speech. Also his words aren’t really inciting violence against a group.
Are his words inflammatory? Yes. Can they be perceived as hurtful? Yes. Does he have the right to same them? Absolutely.
Either way, the internet hate machine will likely jump on this and make him apologize. SJWs for the right.

nigga if the most are minorities then how are they a minority??

send his ass to an african nation with strict gun control

take his money and shoes first tho

This is what happens when you give in to banning words by comics. I will not be party to becoming more like Cucknadia.
reason.com/blog/2016/08/22/this-comedian-was-fined-42000-for-tellin

>I wanna live in a world where equal amount of Jewish children as blacks get killed every day. I want to hear Jewish moms crying "Jeremiah, my kinder!"
In what universe wouldn't that be universally condemned and labeled as antisemitic?

He is saying all niggers do is kill he other you aspies shits. You huwhite niggers are no better than the soyboy antifa faggots with this shit.

yes one must never counter the leftist bullshit propaganda goyim.

You’re right. People would jump down his throat faster if he said it about Jews. Our current political climate is fucked that way where bigotry against white people is accepted.
Doesn’t change anything though. You don’t charge people for words.

No one wants to stick their dicks in blacks willingly or not.

Lol so kill whitey for my agenda? There is no context when you talk about dead children. There are no jokes to be made. God forbid rock makes a comment about the holocaust

Well of course, why should we care about minorities? We instinctively know they're not our people thus we don't care. It's nature.

Every color kid is getting shot somewhere on Earth. Fuck Chris Rock.

He's a shock jock. Quit giving this unfunny nigger attention. That's why he says shit like this. Only a nigger would be so dumb as to not understand this. So you're either a nigger or a shill.

Are there any school shootings that didn't have majority white victims?
Nothing was done after Sandy Hook.

The places where niggers live have the most strict gun control laws in the country.

Maybe they could enforce laws, enforce their border, or build a wall to stop it?

Given the trajectory your country is headed, I'm not sure I agree with you, but I damn sure respect you for standing up for the principles that once made your country truly great, even if it meant your own demise (to the victory some illiterate niggers who don't even understand what you're talking about).

white mothers are just better over-all, sorry not sorry

BLACKS HAVE LOW IQ
MUST BE WHITEYS FAULT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Damn I thought Chris used to be BASED. That's a shame. Get the rope.

I was going to reply with "I want to see an equal amount of black fathers keeping their kids in line", but I guess I have to start with "I want to see black fathers."

>since most people who die are minorities,

>nothing is being done.
Dude white people have tried next to everything to help blacks. Black society today is shitty 100% because of black people.

That's interesting. I had a similar thought. Because I want to live in a world where black people en masse decide to leave the US. I have a dream!

>lets kill white kids because we cant get our act together

typical nigger thought

jesus and that's funny? are we in the reverse 50s? do whites need their own civil rights movement?

He can move to russia then

Michael Richards, is that you?

F A K E N E W S
F A K E N E W S
F A K E N E W S