Liberals BTFO

Liberals BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=baGrlMvnQMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hate her but bump anyway

Why doesnt someone go in and shootout a antigun rally?

Take it too em

Why do you hate her? Does she do more harm than good?

what would their counter argument be?

that would have false flag written all over it
(((they))) are smarter than that

>wants guns
>complains when there’s a mass shooter
The average republicuck in a nutshell
CAN I GET A HUBBA BUBBA GLUBGLUUUUUUB

There you go.

When a mudslim blows up a fucking market and kills 90 people, we are believe that the individual was radicalized and they don't represent Islam. But why does a radicalized / mentally ill shooter represent all firearms and gun owners? Hmm.

says the people advocating that agents of the state should be the only one's with guns. "Civil Rights" are not just for dumb niggers. 2A protects a "civil right"

Gold.

>>complains when there’s a mass shooter
No I dont

No one is complaining about anything except attacks on our civil liberties.

i have no problem taking guns away from police.

Because fuck attention whores

Oh and Laura Loomer isn't?

>starts shaming men for not being in the military

fuck her abortion face cunt

Her profile pic looks like an eye. Probably just another coincidence.

t. shareblue

It’s just one of the many poses girls have devised to make themselves look skinner, see also; the selfie from above at a 45° angle

only 1 of them should have access toa gun.

Let's be clear here. Tomi Lahren isn't capable of BTFOing anyone.

Why should you care about a black nigger stranger impregnating your wife instead of you, goy? Sperm is sperm. We are all human. Now raise that man's mongrel child!

god that bitch is so insufferable

cuntservatives love her because her rants are word for word what a 70 year old redneck grandpa would say (average fox viewer) but has the body of a young woman

like when she tried to blame the tide pod challenge on "liberals" as if a political opinion makes kids eat detergent

manipulative, fake, lying ass bitch

Agreed, hate that coalburning C U N T

I'd let her BTFO my dick if you get what I mean

>Trump is Hitler!
>Also, please take my guns, Mr. Trump.
Kill yourself

1 shekel deposited into your account

youtube.com/watch?v=baGrlMvnQMk

I thought she was palatable until I watched her on Trevor Noah. I had hopes she would thrash him, but she was awful. Very disappointed. She's like a hotter younger Laura Ingraham- her rants/diatribes/speeches are good because they are rehearsed, but in live debates she's weak AF. Also kinda get the feel she's not an actual conservative. Just got the gig cause she's cute.

>Triggered

leftyniggers eternally BTFO. no recovery in sight.

It was fucking disgusting, they clearly were attracted to one another and she couldn't talk for shit. Why the fuck would I want to watch some tv-celeb thot ogle over some misshapen retarded nigger?

Pro abortion

that doesnt even make sense (in the context of rebutting OP tweet)

Police go through years of training/vetting and their firearms are heavily regulated by their police department. Her logic is flawed.

Easy. Police officers are supposed to be trained professionals.

but how can she fuck Tyrone and still get gibs from old white men without abortion?

Just about the dumbest shit I’ve ever read and I’ve been coming to this board for 6 years now.

pls sit on my face tomi

>SMART poster thinks republicans hate school shooters
school shooters are a response to force social integration. get fucked faggot, go watch some more rick and morty

Already happened in AZ.

Bitch didn't even die yet got made into a martyr, two firefighters got fired because they didn't want to respond to the call (AZ is very pro-gun), and McCain is a faggot.

I like how right wingers are literally so stupid that they think this makes any sense.

>when a police officer
That is a case of seeing someone who is supposed to have a gun not knowing when to properly execute that force. Liberals call for more oversight on officers and higher training/evaluation standards.

>when a school shooter
That is a case of a mentally ill person gaining access to a gun when they shouldn't. Liberals call for closing buy/sell loopholes and higher standards for mental/background checks for those trying to purchase such weapons.

Wow! So unreasonable. It's no wonder why right wingers simply cannot comprehend these two things. Wow!

As usual women can't reason straight.

Wasn't Darren Wilson tried and found innocent?

Woman btfo

That makes no fucking sense. Cops are authorised to use force to prevent injury to themselves and others by criminals.

These are both civil issues that reflect something wrong with society. Both involve guns, but its still the people behind the guns. What's gonna happen when we ban ARs? Pistols and shotguns are used. What next? Now you're cutting into people's real right to defend themselves, a basic human right. You need to hit the heart of the issue or its just more senseless legislation.

Bump

>Trump is Hitler!
???????????????

they should stage a school shooting in black area and have the black perps with their assault rifles and home made bombs intercepted by armed security/police and shot and killed on sight. leak fake gruesome images of the poor dindu's
holy fuck the left would implode from the mental conflict.

Fuck she really is stupid

this made me laugh too hard

police shouldnt have guns either

i think they demonstrated plenty of times they arent responsible enough to deserve them.

Lol those marine pics weren't even responding to because they were obviously fake.

She's a coalburning whore. Don't ever follow or look at her. Just because she agrees with us on certain positions, she likes and wants black men and black babies. Toss her in the trash and ignore her.

When a nigger shoots his load up her anus, you blame the cunt for being a coalburner. Get that disgusting whore out of here cuck.

She loves her some nigger. They are easy to train, never complain if they get pussy on the daily, and she gets the added benefit of saying stupid racial shit without any repercussions.

wat

> Cops are breaking civil rights and can't be trusted
> Guns shouldn't be owned by normal citizens

I don't know how they think these two can coincide at once.

Enjoy licking chad's cum from her orificies

>the job of the police is not to punish criminals

???

>I had hopes she would thrash him, but she was awful.
Exactly why she's brought on the enemy's shows.

The cops aren’t supposed to punish criminals, they just enforce the law and bring in criminals to the State prosecutors. They “punish” the criminals.

this is a logical fallacy
A trained cop should not shot unarmed civilian.
An untrained problematic 19 years old should not be permitted to carry weapons.
that's not hard to understand

As a pro-life Christian, I'm forced to accept abortion as a necessary evil to keep population under control.

only the ones that do not cooperate and have poor twister skills

Who is complaining? The only gripe I have is that the FBI isn't doing their fucking job.

Who would be at the school in a black area?

People that defend gun control dont defend that the police shouldnt have guns. Police go through mental evaluation only the ones who are mentally healthy pass. therefore, people tend to blame the person.

General population (where there are mentally ill people) owning assault rifles is bound to end in massacres, so they blame the gun.

Im not in favor of gun control, but if you cant understand the reasoning youre a brainlet

Yep. If you can’t play Simon says properly, there’s a chance you take a bullet. Nuff said

its not. the courts punish criminals.
the job of the police is to investigate crime

So when a leo takes out a criminal you blame the police under the guise of civil rights?
when a criminal murders someone you blame the weapon?
Are you actually retarded?

It's not two different issues at all, it's someone using a gun in a way they're not supposed to. Should police not have guns? That's the analogy that went over this retard's head.

this but unironically.
>people still thinking root cause of shootings is "bullying" and not the death of their own culture and being forced to go to a school with spics and nigger degenerates

and she spells her name with an "I" such a rebel.....\roll eyes here/

True, also that "I'm a millennial" bit was so fucking cringeworthy.

>Should police not have guns?
So even though there are some bad cops that use their guns in a way they aren't supposed to, you believe the police should still have guns?

Now just because there are some bad citizens who use their guns in a way they aren't supposed to, should the citizenry not have guns?

Cuz dey popo iz rayciss. Sheeeiiit mah nugga

exact

Those men should be shamed

Huh, liberals have double standards? Whoa.

When a Muslim drives a rental truck into a crowd, not one person seriously asks for truck lease reform.

When a Muslim goes on a machete rampage, not one person cries for knife reform.

Muslims are driven by their religion, and not one person calls for any reform.

Black people shoot each other on a daily basis across the US, not one person asks for gun control.

White boy shoots up a school and people act like the sky is falling.

>>>the_donald

A fucking leaf WOULD say something like that. Report back when your country is a superpower, faggot.

Serving your country is one of the most patriotic things a person can do. Although if I were Canadian I'd probably be anti-military too.

What the hell is this shit

I agree with her.
I think in the USA army shouldn't be limited instead USA citiziens needs more gun freedom.
I am of the idea that you should be able to buy full automatic weapon and military grade weapon like granade and missile launcher.

Wrong. Cops arent supposed to condemn without jury of a crime, but based off law. However cops are to maintain public safety and self safety. Telling cops to not take put people who are fighting against society means you are anti society.

Necessary in America to prevent the nigger population from rising too much

>two firefighters got fired because they didn't want to respond to the call

Wait, what?

I need to go to temple and think on this.

Checked. She’s an airhead. Pathetic.

Abortion was set up to control niggers. You outlaw abortion and you get more nigs on the street. Abortion is a necessary evil.

Abortion allows coal burners to skip out on paying the toll for starters. And most niggers probably can't even afford or even know what abortion is so that is a moot point if you ask me.

you're a dem, we get it

she name calls too much
>snowflake

>job of police is not to punish criminals
>?